Stage Doors

krcasteel1986
#1Stage Doors
Posted: 5/15/12 at 11:44pm

Where are the stage doors located for Foxwood, Palace, Broadway, Saint James, Nederlander, Helen Hayes, Lunt Fontanne, Gershwin, and Marquis... will Raven, Ricky Martin, Jeremy Jordan, Nick Adams, and Richard Fleeshman sign playbills and take pictures? Share your experiences so I can prepare myself!

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#2Stage Doors
Posted: 5/15/12 at 11:50pm

Wow, I believe that's the first time anyone here has ever asked that.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Zachmanroolz
#2Stage Doors
Posted: 5/16/12 at 11:42am

Just do a lap around the theatre, it is normally a door and has 'stage door' written across it.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#3Stage Doors
Posted: 5/16/12 at 12:15pm

I heard Jeremy Jordan only signs for people who give him a lap dance. Is that true?

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Phantom487
#4Stage Doors
Posted: 5/17/12 at 10:13am

I'll be nice and help you... unlike other people...

Foxwood Stage Door - on 43rd Street (rear of the theatre)
Palace Stage Door - around the corner on 47th Street
Broadway - around the corner on 53rd Street
Saint James - just to the right of the main entrance, next to Angus McIndoe
Nederlander - just to the right of the main entrance
Helen Hayes - just to the right of the main entrance, it's a alley with a gate
Lunt Fontanne - just to the left of the main entrance
Gershwin - across the driveway from the main entrance, to the right on 51 St.
Marquis - on 45th Street, right between the Sunglass Hut and the Broadway Gift Shop.

They are all very clearly marked.

OKBroadwayFan Profile Photo
OKBroadwayFan
#5Stage Doors
Posted: 5/23/12 at 4:00pm

For Newsies, they set up barricades just outside of the exit doors. The audience stands on the street side, the cast (including Jeremy Jordan) came out of the exit doors and worked their way down the barricades. They were all very friendly and very nice.

OKBroadwayFan Profile Photo
OKBroadwayFan
#6Stage Doors
Posted: 5/23/12 at 4:00pm

Nick Adams will pose for pictures and will converse with you while signing the playbills

BroadwayMan5
#7Stage Doors
Posted: 5/23/12 at 5:29pm

Ricky Martin signs around 15 playbills and posters and takes about 5 pictures, only from people standing behind the right and left barricades located between the stage door and his car.

kyl3fong2 Profile Photo
kyl3fong2
#8Stage Doors
Posted: 5/23/12 at 8:02pm

Richard Fleeshman signs and takes photos and talks with everyone that is waiting. Everyone at GHOST is really friendly.

krcasteel1986
#9Stage Doors
Posted: 5/23/12 at 9:30pm

Aw, thanks everyone for the help :)

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#10Stage Doors
Posted: 5/24/12 at 10:22pm

alot of times Nick is the last one out the stage door but everytime i waited he always came out- just took alittle bit. He usually comes out with his boyfriend Kyle who is also in the show. He's super nice and signs whatever you ask him too. He also poses for pictures with everyone too.

Darreyl with an L!

AngelorPhantom1359
#11Stage Doors
Posted: 5/25/12 at 12:49am

If you're ever confused, just politely ask an usher where the stage door is located and in my experiences they are more than happy to tell where it is located.

Videos