henrikegerman
#50Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 12/8/13 at 1:34pm

duplicate post Updated On: 12/8/13 at 01:34 PM

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#52Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 12/13/13 at 1:38pm

I loved last nights episode! Really looking forward to see Mama Pope the full on villain in action!

BudFrump23 Profile Photo
BudFrump23
#53Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 12/13/13 at 4:54pm

I would like numbers 1 and 2, and certainly number 9!

Christmas: It's Handled

I'm as jumpy as a virgin at a prison rodeo!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#54Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/21/14 at 12:45pm

Is anyone besides me still watching???

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#55Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/21/14 at 12:53pm

I think most people are watching. At least pretty much everyone I know is.

Last night had me just weeping like a baby!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#56Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/21/14 at 1:03pm

Yep, bawling my eyes out. I may have to rewatch it this weekend. I didn't know what they were going to do, but I was really hoping against hope it wouldn't be either one of them, somehow.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 3/21/14 at 01:03 PM

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#57Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/21/14 at 1:42pm

Can someone remind me again why James got shot? I know Jake said he was "protecting the republic".

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#58Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/21/14 at 3:02pm

Nice interview with Dan Bucatinksy on this episode

"unleash the girly"

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#59Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/21/14 at 3:10pm

I watched last night. That really pissed me off. And it was not a nice ending either. They just had to make it sting even more.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#60Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/24/14 at 4:27am

The end was more disturbing than the rest of the episode. Wow.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

JerseyGirl2
#61Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/28/14 at 1:20pm

PEOPLE! So much happened this week! How in the world can they have me rooting for all the cheaters?! Mellie can't even be happy for one week?! I was proud of her for getting some. I was actually begging her out loud to tell Fitz what happened with his dad. I was so mad when she didn't. In reference to that, though... if she froze up after the birth of their son and wouldn't let him touch her, how did the daughter get there? I know the youngest son was a product of Olivia telling them to (ick!), but they would have had to have gotten busy at some point. I am pretty sure they didn't have children before the rape.

Here's my "I don't buy it" of the week:
I do not buy that Pope and Associates would not have a better security system than was displayed this week. I don't believe that Adnan would have been left alone with Harrison, knowing that she's such a wanted, dangerous person, with access to Olivia's computer. Olivia didn't trust her and knew what she was capable of. They were just broken into weeks ago when Quinn stole the file from the safe. I don't buy that Huck wouldn't have a massive security system and encryptions on Olivia's files to keep them from being stolen. I also don't believe the Secret Service would have all of that information in file form and available to ANYONE, let alone someone who could store it on a computer, not protected by the Government. So, unless it was all a giant ploy to trick Adnan and Mama Pope, it's stupid.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

JerseyGirl2
#62Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/28/14 at 1:21pm

Oh, and DAMN, Mellie... how are you going to get caught TWICE in the same day?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#63Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/31/14 at 3:09pm

I think I'm over this show.

The last couple of episodes have been so tacky and laughable. The writing is awful and the show now plays like an episode of Maury Povitch: White House Edition. No one in the cast knows how to exercise any kind of restraint in acting except the guy who plays Cyrus. I don't find most of the characters interesting, especially Quinn, Huck, that creepy dude Quinn is with, and Jake.

It's a shame, because when the show was about helping people solve their problems, it was highly enjoyable. Now it's nothing more than an Oval Office soap opera.

It makes me long for the days of the Bartlett White House even more.

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#64Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 3/31/14 at 5:15pm

I'm a tad confused about something. What's up with Mama Pope? What exactly is she after? What is Olivia's father after also?

JerseyGirl2
#65Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 4/12/14 at 10:06am

I need to talk about this week's episode.

So, did Olivia know when Mellie mentioned Big Jerry that he raped her. My wife seems to think that Olivia might just assume she had an affair with him. I disagree. I think it was pretty clear that Olivia got it. What do you say?

What was the significance of taking the hair from the dead terrorist to use for the DNA test? If they just needed a random hair, why not pull it from Huck or someone else. If they were just going to pay the doctor off anyway, they could have used any hair in the world. They didn't even necessarily need a hair. I am calling something else being up.

And Huck and Quinn just make me want to vomit. Blech.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#66Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 4/17/14 at 11:30pm

Well that was the last episode of this show I'll watch. Good lord. The writing on a soap opera is more nuanced than what you see on Scandal. I don't know what Shonda is going for, but I found this to be beyond unbelievable, even for Scandal. In what world can people without credentials stroll in and out of the White House Situation Room?? One sensational situation after another. Too bad because the show used to be quite good, but it seems like it's followed the trajectory of most Shonda shows.

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#67Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 4/18/14 at 1:11pm

"In what world can people without credentials stroll in and out of the White House Situation Room??"

Shonda watched the first 2 seasons of Homeland?

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#68Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 4/25/14 at 6:31pm

I guess Harrison really is dead. I am not too disappointed since he was the least developed character on the show.
Official Statement

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

JerseyGirl2
#69Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 4/26/14 at 5:28am

I am glad he is gone. He needs to get himself into therapy and/or serve his time.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#70Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 2/19/15 at 11:44pm

I know Scandal really loves to play up their OMG moments but the big reveal tonight really shocked the fvck out of me.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

JerseyGirl2
#71Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 2/20/15 at 10:21am

I loved that reveal! It was like a big warm hug. lol

I thought the whole kidnap storyline just drug on too long. When the auction happened this week, I though, "We already did this!" The idea of Cyrus calling the shots was stupid. Anyone not getting that one person is expendable when it's a question of national security, is unbelievable. The U.S. would shoot down a commercial plane of it was a threat. Ultimately it proved, as Olivia pointed out, how ill equipped Fitz is in the position.

I had a dream a week ago that I was in the Scandal world. (I dream I am in shows constantly.) in my dream, I shot the VP up with a needle to cause him to have a heart attack. My subconscious wasn't too far off!

I love Mellie. That's all.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#72Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 2/20/15 at 10:27am

Mellie is slowly turning from one of the most unlikeable TV characters to one of the best.

JerseyGirl2
#73Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 2/20/15 at 10:56am

When Mellie said, "I want to be president!" I turned to my wife and said, "And that's how Shonda will continue this show beyond Fitz's presidency!" The idea of Olivia being the one behind her, despite all of their history, really intrigues me.

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#74Who's Watching SCANDAL?
Posted: 2/20/15 at 11:05am

I wouldn't mind seeing Melllie at least run for President. I do like they seem to be getting back to week-by-week cases. I thought Andrew having a "stroke" was a nice turn as was seeing Stephen.