pixeltracker

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.- Page 13

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#300MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:01pm

I don't think anyone here is interested in negotiating.

FindingNamo
#301MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:02pm

You've been voted off the island, Sue, by people who started posting here in the last decade. We take care of our own, you're not one of them, and it's time to go.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#302MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:06pm

Ok I remove ed. Ill be the bigger person . But I don't want her to call me anything vile or disgusting ever again. Just. Look at this thread to see what she has said to me.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

Phyllis Rogers Stone
FindingNamo
#304MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:13pm

You will never, ever be the bigger person and you know it. You have to go.

Updated On: 4/22/13 at 08:13 PM

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#305MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:13pm

Sue, you ignorant Tw*T with a d*ck, go the f*ck away!

Ciao!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Updated On: 4/22/13 at 08:13 PM

JbaraFan1
#306MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:14pm

Omg my heart actually skipped a beat or two when I read sue's horrid and beyond insensitive comment.

I just wanna give SNAFU a big hug right now.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#307MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:19pm

Thanks Jbara, I took that comment from where it came.

I know what I did for that dog and I know what he thought of me.Too bad Sue dosen't realize what people think of her! Sue wants to just demonstrate why people don't like her, let her continue. Stupid is as stupid does!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Updated On: 4/22/13 at 08:19 PM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#308MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:19pm

Your true colors have been exposed. You defend a vile terrorist from being called an animal but are outraged when I defend myself against vile disgusting remarks. Hypocrites I'm done with your double standards. You're no fun anymore.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#309MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:22pm

Maybe it's time to find a message board that's more fun. Have you tried Free Republic?

FindingNamo
#310MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:24pm

"You defend a vile terrorist from being called an animal ..."

No, Sue. No one did that EVER. And that's why I called you out on it and told you it didn't make your more serious in your patriotism or you disdain for the guys and you swore up and down that that wasn't why you were saying it, but you have just proven that's exactly what you were saying it for. You've just been waiting like a coiled snake to say somebody here has defended a terrorist. Nobody did.

And we've told you you need to go. You need to go.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#311MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:32pm

Thanks for proving my point by calling me a t**t and saying I have a d**k. You've proven my point and my conscience is clear. Those who have stood by and were silent as well. .xoxo

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#312MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:34pm

That's because everyone likes SNAFU and no one likes you.

FindingNamo
#313MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:34pm

Sue you need to leave.

ghostlight2
#314MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:37pm

Who's being silent? We've basically been cheering SNAFU on. You've even managed to make Reginald post a borderline uncivil line (and a very good one, at that).

You pushed so far that you're a failure even as a troll.

You keep saying goodbye. Man up, stick to your resolve, and GO AWAY.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#315MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:43pm

Sue, your calling me by the pronoun 'she' demostrates you're homophobia. You tried the same with NAMO a few times as a matter of fact against ANYONE who has criticized you! Shows us you think being called a woman is a put down.
Nice, very nice.

Updated On: 4/23/13 at 08:43 PM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#316MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:47pm

sue, I'm starting to think there's something wrong with you besides trollism.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#318MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 9:23pm

Here's more details on the Canadian plot from the CBC.

Apparently the idea was to bomb the passenger train as it passed over the bridge over the Whirlpool Rapids Bridge near Niagara Falls.
CBC: Alleged 'al-Qaeda-supported' plot against Via train thwarted: Police say 2 accused were getting 'direction and guidance' from al-Qaeda elements in Iran

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#319MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 9:31pm

What's wrong with her is simple: she is in way over her head here, and so she will frantically flail and grasp at anything to try to get herself up.

But she won't. She will remain here- amongst people who openly despise her, I mean really despise her- and continually get into these inane arguments. She'll post some kneejerk reaction to some benign statement because she lacks the ability to pick up subtlety, irony, and other nonliteral aspects of the language. She lacks the ability to stop, breathe, and think. In fact, of those three, the only one she can do is breathe, and even that I say without certainty.

Then she'll declare she's won by mangling the words and intentions of others and using it as proof they've broken some rule she made up. Her opponents lack honor or courage or manliness or something. They started and were mean, so she had to be mean back- doesn't matter that she is more vile, she's defending herself. Her honor is at stake here, on this anonymous off-topic forum of this Broadway message board on the internet.

Despite her fervid patriotism and (alleged) private schooling, Sue has demonstrated repeatedly that she lacks knowledge and comprehension of the nation's history, its values, its culture, and its language. She is quick to deride us as terrorist sympathizers and communists when we disagree with her views- but seemed to be all for government heavy-handedness in the affairs of the past week.

She'll go away for a while, just like she did last time. Then some conservative icon will die or something terrible will happen- the pot will begin boil again, and she will return to stir it.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

FindingNamo
#320MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 9:49pm

Wow. Is that post ever perfect, Kad. If this were a movie, all that's left is the

-- fin --

Updated On: 4/22/13 at 09:49 PM

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#321MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 10:17pm

Rachel covered this tonight. After watching this I am proud of our country.I think so far this is being handled just right, IMO.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maddow-reveals-stunning-new-details-from-federal-hearing-inside-dzhokhar-tsarnaevs-hospital-room/

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

~tiny~ Profile Photo
~tiny~
#322MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 10:33pm

Why are y'all replying to the ABBY/Suestorm troll????? I may to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzagain! :)

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation" ~~ Edward R. Murrow

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#323MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 10:58pm

Wow, I am proud of the way we do things here! Yes Mirandize him. Then give him due process, If found gulity then let him suffer the results.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#324MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:09pm

I love the way Rachel ends with "You are nothing special."