pixeltracker

Glee just got two new seasons...

Glee just got two new seasons...

Alan Henry Profile Photo
Alan Henry
#1Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 4:07pm

Glee's been renewed for two more seasons. I personally have mixed feelings. Just when the show gives you a glimmer of hope that it's getting better, it goes to the dogs.

Discuss.
Source

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#2Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 4:08pm

Two more seasons that the masses will be unable to fully appreciate the depth of.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 4:11pm

My friend told me next season the Glee club is teaming up with the Harlem Globetrotters to solve a mystery at a haunted house.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#3Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 4:14pm

I heard that Rachel and Kurt will discover an alien with amazing powers that only they can see, and it will be played by Rosie O'Donnell.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#4Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 4:17pm

Zoinks! I thought they were going to race in rickshaws to try and beat the Really Rottens for the Gold Medal.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Jordan Catalano
#5Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 4:17pm

That sounds so cool. Will she help them get into Broadway shows with her amazing musical theater singing voice?

I hope by season 12, Rachel is so broken down she agrees to make a movie called SEXTIONALS.

Alan Henry Profile Photo
Alan Henry
#6Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 4:23pm

SEXTIONALS... can't stop laughing!

Guys, in all seriousness, you're all wrong!

What really happens is Rachel and Kurt realize they are all alone in NYC with no hopes of success, and both join Brody in the oldest profession.

beautywickedlover
#7Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 4:59pm

FOX will not give up on this program no matter how much its gone downhill.

Gothampc
#8Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:04pm

Is Matt Morrison staying with the show because he seems really bored with it all now?

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Owen22
#9Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:05pm

Well the rumor is that both Lea and Rachel both are doing "Funny Girl" on Broadway and the show will be using that synergy next season. I know this sounds crazy, but Ryan Murphy hinted at this a year ago. And previous to this there has been actual talk of production moving to New York.

I'm not sure if this production is the same Bartlett Sher production that was once announced with Lauren Ambrose, but I suspect it probably is.

jetts7 Profile Photo
jetts7
#10Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:06pm

Wait, so they are renewing this boring TV show for two news seasons and canceling the amazing "Smash" after two seasons? Uuuggghhh!!!!!

jetts7 Profile Photo
jetts7
#11Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:07pm

*new

snarkmachine
#12Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:07pm

Lea's voice isn't good enough anymore, it's deteriorated so much since her SA days. My guess is she hasn't been training or taking singing lessons anymore and just singing the Glee songs for at least 2 or 3 years now and coasting

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#13Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:16pm

Where did that rumor originate from? It's the first I've heard of it.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#14Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:16pm

FOX will not give up on this program no matter how much its gone downhill.

Just like their News.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Gothampc
#15Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:17pm

"just singing the Glee songs for at least 2 or 3 years now and coasting"

You don't know how hard all those tv commercials are on the voice. Chevy, Loreal Total Repair, Let's Keep Things Green. Total vocal chord crusher.

And she can't keep her eyes shut and scrunch her face on commercials like she does when she sings.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Jordan Catalano
#16Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:20pm

Lea is not doing FUNNY GIRL on broadway. They did not want her for the part so all this constant campaigning for a part she's not going to play has gone from annoying to pathetic.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#17Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:30pm

Wait, so they are renewing this boring TV show for two news seasons and canceling the amazing "Smash" after two seasons? Uuuggghhh!!!!!

When does the amazing "Smash" air? I only know of the fun, but hot mess "Smash" that is so far from the good connotation of amazing that it can't see amazing with a pair of binoculars.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#18Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:31pm

And just so I'm clear...Glee needs the Hubble telescope to see that version of Smash that is looking at amazing through binoculars. :)

Gothampc
#19Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 5:59pm

By the end of the next two seasons, Rachel will be teaching at NYATA. She will be a bitter, broken-down singing teacher trying to sleep with her young male students and breaking the spirit of some up and coming young actress.

Kurt will have met a sugar daddy and be living on Fire Island in a dilapidated old house. He'll be doing his old routines on the front lawn while his sugar daddy yells out the window "Kurt, you need to get a mop and clean this place up." Kurt will yell back "Not today, Geraldine."

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#20Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 6:42pm

I'm pretty sure most of the New York stuff on Glee is not actually filmed there. I know they have gone on location a few times, but generally it has not. Just like CSI: NY.

Maybe they can fire all the new boring people and bring Lord Tubbington to New York. Then he can do all his wonderful drugs and gang related stuff there. And he and Lady Tubbington can make babies. I would totally watch that.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

mridley2
#21Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:02pm

"FOX will not give up on this program no matter how much its gone downhill"

I don't know that it's really gone down hill. It's just be subjected to the Murphy treatment. I'ts kind of always been a lousy show. yet it continues to do well in the ratings. At least decent enough considering Fox has had a few losers this year. All the production investment is down now it's just basically paying the studio to produce it. much cheaper than starting a new show.

And please let Morrison leave and do something fruitful with his AMAZE talents. He's made enough money off this show that a $10k a week broadway show will be just fine for his bank account.

Owen22
#22Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:29pm

The producers wanted Lea and she couldn't do it because she was contractually bound to "Glee". And then they pulled out after Lauren Ambrose's casting because they wanted to wait for Lea. I'm sure you know this already, I have no idea why you're asking.

The "rumor" (probably not a correct term) actually started right here on BW. In an article from last year around this time. And since I've heard it from a friend and then again from a completely separate friend-of-a-friend, who I wouldn't necessarily believe but my LA friend mentioned it first. Plus I remembered the Ryan Murphy article.

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#23Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 9:43pm

Song sales and CDs still do well, and it still gets a demo that Fox wants. Plus, while not the shipwreck NBC is, Fox has had issues with scripted shows recently, especially hour long ones. (Also why sitcoms like Mindy Project which never really caught on get extended seasons and are renewed early.)

I'm not at all surprised it got picked up for another year--I am a little surprised they've decided for two, though.

Jordan Catalano
#24Glee just got two new seasons...
Posted: 4/19/13 at 9:46pm

Owen, that's simply not true. They did not want her. SHE wanted it.