pixeltracker

New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!- Page 4

New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#75New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:37am

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#76New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:40am

...says the troll who said using gifs was a way to show you have nothing of substance to say.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#77New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:43am

Better yet sue, every time you post on Broadway World.com repeat the following to yourself every time:

"I am posting on Broadway World.com despite the fact that I understand that everyone on here considers me to be an odious human being whose contributions to this board are entirely deleterious. By posting on Broadway World.com despite everyone else's wishes, I am hereby admitting that I am nothing but a troll."

Original message: (c) 2013, PalJoey.

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 10:43 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#78New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:47am

JORDON, CARLOS: just a reminder

Rules reminder: No discussion of trollery in this thread.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

CarlosAlberto
#79New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:49am

suestorm, reminder: No trolls in this thread. So stop posting in it.

It's a thread ABOUT trolls. Not FOR trolls. You are a TROLL. Therefore, exit stage left.
Updated On: 8/21/13 at 10:49 AM

Liza's Headband
#80New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:56am

May suestorm rot in hell. She's from the toilet bowl of Europe. She's a turd who survived the flush. Pay no attention.

Anyway, ya'll are missing some good trolling on the Main Board:

Need a good musical for All boys school to perform.
Posted: 8/21/13 at 07:25am

"I love how you all think this is a lie when honestly i was just asking an honest question that somehow is "bull****" and has been trolled. Why the hell would people be so rude into think what my school does is a joke? we don't have girls and therefore have to adapted the shows for us. Yes boys dressed up as girls for Les Mis but that s completely different from Chicago, they don't do slut dances, just have dresses and sing no big deal. The girls schools have to pretend to be males. Thats just what happens in Ireland. And also Chess was a lot bigger in Europe then it was in America. Also I never said it was a popular show just that it was called the greatest stage show performed by a school in the county that year. Thats down to the singing,acting and overall presentation of the show NOT how popular it is! Please if your not going to help F**K Off"

~ carlodowd

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#81New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:56am

We'd love the troll to put a campfire out on her face! YES PLEASE?

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#82New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 10:59am

so funny, all i have to do sit back and you guys hang yourselves with your bullying obsenities and insults.

CarlosAlberto
#83New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:01am

...and you just hang yourself every time you to type out a sentence on this board.

...we all sit back and laugh at you because you are a joke.

...a sad and pathetic joke, but a joke nonetheless.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#84New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:03am

I think the quote I pulled says enough.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#85New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:04am

And Suestorm destroys yet another thread. She wonders why she is despised and hated by all.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#86New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:11am

SugarPuta!

Sharapova to be change name to Sugarpova for US Open
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:10am SNAFU

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 11:11 AM

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#87New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:14am

Dumbazz can't even attribute a quote to the proper poster. What a dumb azz!

and Sue like all Russians goes back and rewrites history! You lose dumbazz.

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 11:14 AM

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#88New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:30am

This thread :)

Warning: I'm gonna start spamming here, probably.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#89New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:36am

Slavery? give me a break, he was getting paid and will be very well paid.

I on the other hand am an Intern who DOES NOT get paid!! thats slavery!!

uh oh LIARSHEADBAND is wearing her tinfoil hat with her conspiracy theories again.

EVERY? well Im russian, go to college and intern. maybe thats why

Thread:
Death of 21-year-old Bank of America intern Moritz Erhardt calls punishing hours into question

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#90New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:41am

Reminds me of how the US History Books ignored or made short the holocaust of the American Indians

Thread: Now Russia Is Trying to Rewrite History

SUE--PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#91New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:47am

gladly, once you guys stop attacking me. Deal?

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#92New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:47am

gladly, once you guys stop attacking me. Deal?

CarlosAlberto
#93New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:53am

We'll stop attacking you when you stop posting. Comprende?

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#94New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 11:58am

PalJoey doesn't deal with hostage-takers like you.

You have taken this board hostage and you are considered no better than an Internet Terrorist.

PLEASE STOP POSTING IN MY THREADS.

CarlosAlberto
#95New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 12:01pm

Oh sh!t now she's done it! PJ's pissed!!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#96New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 12:01pm

Suestorm needs attention because the judges and her own mother hate her too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu8X1HJBtL0

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#97New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 12:26pm

Uh oh.. When PJ's pissed, that's when !?$? hits the fan. Good job Sue.. Good job.

Updated On: 8/21/13 at 12:26 PM

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#98New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 12:34pm

I didn't even realize PJ could get pissed.

Day-um.

....but the world goes 'round

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#99New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/21/13 at 1:02pm

Woo!