pixeltracker

Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-- Page 2

Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#25Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/6/14 at 9:25pm

Print up your copies now and put them in your wallet. I've kept some handy for the last two years.

Queer $'s Updated On: 12/6/14 at 09:25 PM

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#26Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/6/14 at 10:01pm

^
Pretty sure that that will never be a dollar bill... OH I GET IT :)

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#27Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/6/14 at 10:58pm

We good, Fanty?

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#28Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/7/14 at 2:54am

I volunteer for the Salvos at their Opportunity shop where I live. The place is HUGE-could almost park a plane there.
It's run by a paid manager and paid assistant-the rest are volunteers made up of people working for the dole, workcare, disability benefits, off work due to accident or RSI, special needs people and pensioner/oldies like myself.
I used to love rummerging among the old clothes/nic-knacks/furniture etc till one day I read a sign that said--'if you like books we need help'.
That was all I needed--the book section is MINE !! I have the pleasure of sorting through at least 8 cartons of books each time I go in-at least 2/3 times a week-and usually end up with about 2 cartons that are saleable.
The reason for this rabbiting on is?--I understand and have read what's written here and in our papers and if true it is horrific that that attitude exists today in a Christian organisation.
My charity money goes direct to Save the Children Org and the time I give to the Salvos is unselfishly for ME.
I am freely doing something I love,I am socially interacting with others, I have so many stories to tell to my 96yo Mother about all the treasures that I have found that have been thrown
away and I couldn't give a fvck about a Virgin Mary,Jesus on a Cross or Moses in the friggin' bullrushes.
God help the Salvos and let me help myself[and anyone else who benefits along the way].
PS--I spent 3 years banging a tambourine for a living but it had nothing to do with the Salvation Army.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#29Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/7/14 at 5:28am

Whatever helps you sleep at night, SweetLips.

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#30Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/7/14 at 1:56pm

Like a baby..x

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#31Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/7/14 at 3:23pm

and if true

Why don't you believe it's true?

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#32Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/7/14 at 4:21pm

Benefit of the doubt/don't believe in miracles[do believe in fairies]/don't believe all that I read but if I actually saw and heard the words in question then I would be the first person to caste stones.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#33Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/7/14 at 4:27pm

You must be an imbecile.

Updated On: 12/7/14 at 04:27 PM

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#34Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/7/14 at 4:40pm

Possibly-but I like who I am and it's taken 70 years to get here so don't need a dog with a ball[?] calling me names-woof to you.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#36Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/7/14 at 10:44pm

I just found this about salvation army refusing housing to transgender woman.

refuses service

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
Updated On: 12/7/14 at 10:44 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#38Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 3:11pm

But a poorly written post by SweetLips said otherwise!

Roscoe
#39Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 3:12pm

They're a religious organization -- assume they're anti-LGBTQ until you get extensive evidence to the contrary.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#40Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 4:28pm

First I am an imbecile then poorly write a post-you're a hard to please puppy[mongrel?]. I think it time you get back in your kennel where you belong till you learn to behave [and have some manners] as you certainly havn't been house trained.

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#41Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 4:33pm

Roscoe, that is a dangerous assumption to make. I go to a Catholic high school and we have a school-mandated QSA and do specific charity work to help transgendered persons in the community. Yes, many facets of the Catholic Church are despicably anti-GSM, but try not to generalize.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#42Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 4:47pm

I used to hate Nazis, but a group of them lets me go through their garbage so I like them now.

Roscoe
#43Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 4:53pm

"Yes, many facets of the Catholic Church are despicably anti-GSM, but try not to generalize."

When organized religion stops generalizing about gay people, calling us intrinsically morally disordered and comparing our relationships to bestiality, they'll be in a position to demand an end to generalizations about them -- until then, they're all hate groups, and all religious based-organizations are hate groups without extensive evidence to the contrary. Too harsh? Too f*cking bad.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
Updated On: 12/9/14 at 04:53 PM

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#44Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 4:53pm

Comparing Catholics to Nazis is offensive and ridiculous. As a Catholic, calling me akin to a Nazi is just as discriminatory as the facets of the church who reject GSMs, especially because I am a member of the GSM community. The Catholic Church has been wonderful to me, and I've never faced any discrimination from them.The Church isn't about hatred, they're about love
And Roscoe, I never said that anti-GSM Catholics didn't exist, but making that assumption isn't fair towards those who don't share those beliefs.

Updated On: 12/9/14 at 04:53 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#45Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 4:55pm

Are you sure you're not making this up?

Jordan Catalano
#46Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:04pm

Yeah. The Catholic Church has never rounded people up and tortured them at any point in history.

You're right.

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#47Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:11pm

I don't understand what that has to do with this conversation. You can't blame today's Catholics for the horrible crimes committed by others. The Catholic Church doesn't do that today at all. If a member of this Board went and committed some horrible crime, it wouldn't be fair to blame everybody else who contributed to the Forum because they never endorsed such behavior or partook in it, so how is that any different from what th Church has done in past? The Chuch is a group of people, not some kind of being, it changes with the people who are a part of it.

Jordan Catalano
#48Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:15pm

Kid, I didn't compare Catholics to Nazis.

But they're both terrorist organizations.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#49Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:23pm

If you offend easily, don't click. Updated On: 12/9/14 at 05:23 PM