pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 2

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Bluemoon
#25Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 9:27am

I'd try anything for a good donut.

Need to run a multitude of errands today but it's pouring outside, there are flood warning all across our county. Atr least it's not snow!

Greetings to Taz, Doxy and my dear Hep!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#26Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 9:28am

I'll loan you the cookie cutter and see how you do with that first, ok, Moony?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#27Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 9:37am

If I bake 'em, I'll eat 'em. And, by the way, since poor Addy is feeling pooky, I'll have her donut. It's the charitable thing to do.

paradox_error Profile Photo
paradox_error
#28Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 9:39am

Merry Christmas to you too, Addy!

It's unseasonably warm here in Prague as well. Got up to 10oC (about 50oF I think?) today, and there is no chance of a white Christmas... well not in Prague, anyway... Tomorrow I'm going to my BF's hometown, so maybe there is a chance of snow there, but it's not looking good.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#29Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 9:51am

Sounds fair, Moony.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#30Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 9:52am

Merry Christmas Doxy! One of these days you'll need to send me something Chistmas-y from Prague to add to my Christmas collection.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#31Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 10:03am

I'm actually very good with home repairs. If supervised. I tend to go rogue if not.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#32Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 10:05am

I'd rather someone else be drilling, while I, you know, supervise.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#33Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 10:09am

dirty

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

brdlwyr
#34Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 10:17am

Dirty drilling! Not bad for a Monday!

Happy Monday!

Fancy lunch with clients and then the kids are coming down to see Mrs. Brd's new office and then going to Christ-kindle at Daley Plaza!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#35Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 10:54am

Doxy, I was in Prague this past August! I'm sorry I didn't realize you were there - would have been so much fun to meet you!

Pooky is a good word for how I feel. Just called the doctor. By the way, googling 'stabbing pain' is not a good idea...

Enjoy all the fancy lunches, donuts and power drills. There's code in there, somewhere, I'm sure of it.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

brdlwyr
#36Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 11:13am

Addy - WebMd is the devil!!!! Mrs. Brd has diagnosed herself with cancer dozens of times!

junglered Profile Photo
junglered
#37Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 11:33am

Best wishes to all of the Adults for
a wonderful Holiday Season!!!

Broadwayboobs
#38Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 11:45am

Hugs junglered. Hope you have an amazing holiday season. Healthy New Year!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#39Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 11:57am

You can add a (slightly) torn meniscus to the framily injury tally.

On the plus side, tennis shoes at work kind of rules.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#40Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 11:59am

A pox on this woman - I wonder if she has a co-conspirator in Mooney's neck of the woods.
Bad Bad Holiday Elf

paradox_error Profile Photo
paradox_error
#41Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 11:59am

Addy, no!!! Not only was I hear, but I was performing in the Czech premiere of RENT when you were here! What bum luck!

And boobsy, what do you want? Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs
#42Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 12:23pm

Oh Doxy an ornament would be nice. This way every time I put it on a branch of my Christmas tree I'll think of you. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#43Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 2:01pm

*the cows in their santa suits bring cocoa,stop by the hospital to read to the sick lil kids and get ready for the final night of the lawn display judging

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Broadwayboobs
#44Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 2:14pm

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

brdlwyr
#45Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 3:21pm

Harris is really tall or is that SOMMS?

Broadwayboobs
#46Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 4:12pm

That's SOMMS with RobbO

brdlwyr
#47Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 4:14pm

BB - love it!!!!

Happy Holidays to all and Merry Christmas to others!

Broadwayboobs
#48Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/23/13 at 4:18pm

right back at you and the fsmily brd.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#49Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/24/13 at 4:34am

SOMMS, I didn't recognise you in the hat!

it is a blithe and cool Christmas Eve here in Sydney. We have the traditional Carols By Candlelight on in the background. The stores are now closed, the gifts have been wrapped and I am closer to being nestled all snug in my bed.

The happiest of Holiday wishes to you dear, dear Addy, Deet, Moony, Boobs, Doxy, SOMMS, Timk, Brd, Harris, et al., May you have a wonderful and peaceful time. Many hugs to you all.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!