Cabaret Seating

ArtMan
#25Cabaret Seating
Posted: 3/29/14 at 10:20am

Rocker05, if you're seat is in the last row of the orchestra or you just happened to notice, can you give me a description either on here or pm me. I'm curious to know if the bar is what I was told. Since the price increased to $122, I can't see it being a blocked view Thanks

janeramma
#26Cabaret Seating
Posted: 4/21/14 at 10:42am

Hey! How were your seats? Were you in the front side of the orch in the obstructed? or the back row? we're trying to decide what to buy...and if so - right or left of stage is recommended? Thanks!

Courtney2
#27Cabaret Seating
Posted: 7/13/14 at 9:54pm

How is the view from tables 173 and 183 in the orchestra? Are they obstructed view seats? If they are obstructed, do you miss on stage? Thanks.

ads08
#28Cabaret Seating
Posted: 7/13/14 at 10:12pm

I sat at table 181 and the only thing that was obstructed was some of the action above the stage (the orchestra is up there) but nothing that I felt took away from the experience. I was able to see the stage perfectly.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#29Cabaret Seating
Posted: 7/13/14 at 10:16pm

Courtney, I sat at table 172 and the view was absolutely fine! You do not miss a thing. There were things I saw from there that I hadn't seen the two times I saw it in the last revival.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Sauja Profile Photo
Sauja
#30Cabaret Seating
Posted: 7/13/14 at 11:46pm

Has anyone tried the obstructed view seats on the sides of the orchestra? They're 83 again, and I'm curious how much/what is missed. Thanks!

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#31Cabaret Seating
Posted: 7/14/14 at 12:16am

I've only walked over to them at intermission. I think the first few should be avoided, as they are too obstructed. However, the ones on the back ends are good. Also, I would recommend sitting house left/stage right. Perfect vantage point! ALSO, the rear bar stools dont have that much of a limited view. You can actually still see a good bit of the second level!

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#32Cabaret Seating
Posted: 7/14/14 at 12:23am

If you sit in those seats you will miss whatever happens on the walkway on whatever side you're on since it's directly above where the seats are.

I sat at the rear bar rail the last time I saw the show and the view was honestly perfect, I only really missed a couple of small things on the upper level of the set.

Sauja Profile Photo
Sauja
#33Cabaret Seating
Posted: 7/14/14 at 1:57pm

This is very helpful--thanks. I've seen it a few times, so I'm not worried about my sightlines, but I'm bringing some family which means I can't afford the $122 back row and have to decide between the partial view side seats or the assault on the knees that is the rear mezz at Studio 54. Thanks for the info. I still haven't decided, but it's great food for thought!

Kasiaholla Profile Photo
Kasiaholla
#34Cabaret Seating
Posted: 1/7/15 at 2:28pm

For the Bar Rail Seating, for those that have sat there can you let me know which one is the best view? I heard the front ones BR-1 or BR-2 aren't so great but the middle may be better? I am going with my boyfriend, do you sit directly behind one another on bar stool?

We have already seen the show but wanted to see it on the floor in the orchestra for not too much money and the Bar Rail seating seems like a good bet.