pixeltracker

Pro-Russian Forces Order Jews in Eastern Ukraine to Register- Page 2

Pro-Russian Forces Order Jews in Eastern Ukraine to Register

Gothampc
#25Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/17/14 at 5:50pm

"What do I believe about what?"

About how Obama will treat the Jews in America.

Remember his Administration sent no help for those who died in Benghazi, the IRS has been caught harassing conservative groups, "If you like your doctor..." and the Obamacare website debacle, Fast & Furious. This is the most corrupt administration ever.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#26Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/17/14 at 5:53pm

Well, call me crazy, but I think that President Obama is going to leave the Jews in America alone.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

Ex-Siny
#27Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/17/14 at 6:11pm

Is not it obvious that Obama is about to round up all the Jews and put them in FEMA camps ? DUH !

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#28Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/17/14 at 6:34pm

Well, it won't be for long. In 2017, the Republican president will release the Jews and intern the gays.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#29Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/17/14 at 6:49pm

So what does that mean for me? I gotta wait till 2021?

Reginald Tresilian
#30Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/17/14 at 6:50pm

Yeah, you get a double whammy.

But don't worry: I keep reading how white male heterosexual Christians are THE most threatened group in America. Come the revolution, you're golden. Updated On: 4/17/14 at 06:50 PM

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#31Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/17/14 at 6:54pm

Yeah, PJ, you'll be released when Jill Stein comes in.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#32Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/17/14 at 9:32pm

Is Goth a Stephen Colbert disciple?

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#33Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/21/14 at 5:29pm

Russians, Ukrainians...someone firebombed the synagogue.

Ukraine Synagogue Firebombed — Attack Caught on Video

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#34Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/21/14 at 6:13pm

This is the most corrupt administration ever.

I had no idea you were only 6 years old. That explains a lot, actually.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Reginald Tresilian
Addison D. Profile Photo
Addison D.
#36Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/21/14 at 8:15pm

"About how Obama will treat the Jews in America."

This is BARACK Obama we're talking about, right? The guy who has been president for six years, already??

When, exactly, does this scenario envision that the internment of the Jews will begin?

You think, what do you want? You think, make a decision...

Liza's Headband
#37Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/21/14 at 10:13pm

Ukraine is not as guilty as Russia. It is the lesser of the two evils, at the least. Those who attempt to claim that both parties are to blame are simply trying to justify Russia's terribly misguided actions.

Ukraine: Photos show undercover Russian troops

FindingNamo
#38Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/21/14 at 11:27pm

It's funny how it plays out when people make false equivalencies, isn't it?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#39Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/21/14 at 11:37pm

So who planted the flyers, Comrade Headband?

The Russians, trying to make the Ukrainians look bad?

Or the Ukrainians, trying to make the pro-Russian separatists who proclaimed the new Donetsk People's Republic look bad?

Who planted the flyers, Comrade Big Shot?

Mister Matt
#40Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/22/14 at 2:41pm

This is BARACK Obama we're talking about, right? The guy who has been president for six years, already??

Remember when he took everyone's guns away?

Reginald Tresilian
#41Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/22/14 at 2:49pm

I know, right? I remember when I FINALLY got my grandma condemned by a death panel, and I was like, "Great--no gun. Now what am I supposed to do?"

Mister Matt
#42Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/22/14 at 2:58pm

Death panels are what they use to make wainscoting in trailer park meth labs, right?

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#43Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 7:51am

A Holocaust Memorial in Crimea vandalized with a spray-painted hammer-and-sickle.

The tomb of a rabbi vandalized with a spray-painted swastika.

Another synagogue burned in Eastern Ukraine.

The article says:

The Ukrainian government and Russian government officials, as well as their supporters in Ukraine, have exchanged allegations of anti-Semitism.

Does it matter who does it and who points the finger? Neither side cares enough to do anything about it except point fingers and blame the other.

More Jewish sites vandalized in Ukraine

Ex-Siny
#44Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 9:16am

Considering that Russia is increasingly turning into a xenophobic, homophobic and generally intolerant society, while Ukraine has been relatively tolerant and Western-oriented, my bet is on Russian provocateurs attempting to lay the groundwork for the Russian invasion.

Not to mention that Crimea is now under the Russian control so Ukrainians can not be blamed for what's going on there.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#45Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 9:57am

The Jews need to leave post haste.

I hope that they are able to see the writing on the wall before it's too late.

....but the world goes 'round

Liza's Headband
#46Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 11:12am

For once I agree with every single word typed in your post, siny! You are right of course. But that doesn't stop other "open minded" apologists from trying to create doubt by simply suggesting that Ukraine could be to blame... without any proof. Ya. Ok.

Meanwhile, Russia has publicly acknowledged its desire to take Ukraine back, shown a pattern of radically conservative behavior (homophobia/xenophobia/racism/antisemitism/etc.), and has been caught redhanded with photographic proof of undercover Russian security forces posing as Ukrainian protestors.

But yeah, Ukraine could TOTALLY be responsible for all of this. At least in PeeJay's world. Right.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#47Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 12:35pm

I have mixed feelings about your message, Taz. I certainly worry about their safety, no doubt, but just to run away just gives them what they want -- whomever "they" are. Don't they have the right to be there?

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#48Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 12:47pm

The tomb of the rabbi that was spray-painted with a swastika is in Dnepropetrovsk, which is in the Russian-speaking part of the country that is still under Ukrainian control (barely).

Dnepropetrovsk has seen violent neo-Nazi activity in the past few months, mostly against the Russians there. But the Jews are not safe. In 1941, somewhere around 11,000 Jews of Dnepropetrovsk and neighboring villages were rounded up by the Nazis and taken away to be shot, while their Ukrainian neighbors watched.

Today, a merry-go-round stands on the spot where the Jews were rounded up.

And a swastika is painted on a rabbi's grave.

But, yes, maybe the spray-painters and the people attacking the Russian speakers were Russians pretending to be Ukrainians to make Ukrainians look bad.

Eastern Ukraine is a very complicated area for Americans to comprehend. They have a different sense of good guys and bad guys there than we do, more nuanced, perplexing and contradictory.

Liza's Headband
#49Russians and Ukrainians Are Both Jew Haters
Posted: 4/23/14 at 12:52pm

"But, yes, maybe the spray-painters and the people attacking the Russian speakers were Russians pretending to be Ukrainians to make Ukrainians look bad. "

Whether you'd like to believe it or not, there is compelling evidence that suggests pro-Russian forces are disguising themselves as Ukrainian protestors who, interestingly enough, are accused of doing the very things you list in your post. It's always well and good to be open minded but as they... If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck.