pixeltracker

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!- Page 3

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#50today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 10:46pm

How can you gun people just sit there and still think gun laws should remain the same?

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

FindingNamo
#51today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 11:04pm

Where's that dotkade person who was so tired of all the hoops gun owners had to jump through to exercise their god given rights to murder people?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#52today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 11:11pm

He's over on the main board enquiring about Phantom tickets. Priorites, y'know.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

FindingNamo
#53today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 11:12pm

He's a he? I had a vision of a gal from the Faces of Meth website and a Hello Kitty revolver.

clever name Profile Photo
clever name
#54today's shootings
Posted: 6/10/14 at 11:42pm

My friend posted this on FB. This is so damn sad.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bodyguard-bulletproof-blanket-for-kids-2014-6

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#55today's shootings
Posted: 6/11/14 at 2:19am

The unfortunate Kids on the ends are the most at risk. You think a shooter will not just shoot from the side when confronted with this? Let us not work on gun control but find a new way to make a buck off of the paranoia people are feeling.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#56today's shootings
Posted: 6/11/14 at 10:59am

Last night's shooting and killing were in Newark, I believe.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#57today's shootings
Posted: 6/11/14 at 11:18am

Hey you gun people - you say you need guns for your own protection. Hmm, how often do we hear about anyone who successfully used their gun for their own protection? I can't think of any. How often do we hear about gun violence and killing? EVERY DAY.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#58today's shootings
Posted: 6/11/14 at 11:49am

I work in a war zone. Gun fire on the streets EVERY DAY.
2 shot dead in Jersey City

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#59today's shootings
Posted: 6/11/14 at 11:56am

You are more likely to get killed by a right-wing terrorist than a Muslim.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#60today's shootings
Posted: 6/11/14 at 9:27pm

Sigh, it NEVER ENDS!
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/06/11/police-shooter-at-oregon-school-had-assault-rifle/20910727/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D487226

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Updated On: 6/11/14 at 09:27 PM

FindingNamo
#61today's shootings
Posted: 6/11/14 at 10:44pm

I think what's happening is that sentient and realistic people who know this country's gun habit is out of control have collectively grown depressed. Because we now realize that we can't even have discussions about any meaningful changes without the guns coming out, literally. It is clear that the country is being bullied into doing nothing by people who will shoot anybody who thinks they shouldn't have their guns.

I'm also thinking the membrane between "responsible gun owner" and "deranged person with a pointed gun" is a thin one. In EVERY circumstance.

Updated On: 6/11/14 at 10:44 PM

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#62today's shootings
Posted: 6/11/14 at 10:44pm

There a suicide at a gun range in Vacaville, CA today. The shooter was legally able to rent the gun - without a background check - and use it on himself. No one else was injured.

Federal law says that background checks must be performed for purchasing weapons but not on renting weapons that don't actually leave the property. It's not known weather the shooter knew this.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#63today's shootings
Posted: 6/11/14 at 10:52pm

Namo, that is exacty what I feel, even my Teaxan half brother and his 19 year old daughter have bullied me over my "New York Liberal" view on gun regulation. Keeps reminding me why I disowned them.

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#64today's shootings
Posted: 6/13/14 at 12:48pm

Nothing happened on the 12th?

Well... then Friday the 13th happened.
Waffle house employee fatally shoots customer

FindingNamo
#65today's shootings
Posted: 6/13/14 at 1:25pm

Good mournin'!!!!

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#66today's shootings
Posted: 6/16/14 at 4:11pm

The whole "if it weren't for more guns, it could have been worse" is starting to sound too similar to Westboro's "THANK GOD FOR DEAD SOLDIERS" meme.
On Saturday

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#67today's shootings
Posted: 6/19/14 at 12:03pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/18/steven-justin-ayers-new-dad-killed-stray-bullet-_n_5509517.html

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#68today's shootings
Posted: 6/19/14 at 12:28pm

The last few paragraphs of the report say it all:

“The damn gun doesn’t usually shoot," he said, according to an arrest report obtained by The News-Herald. “You have to squeeze the hell out of the trigger to shoot it.”

The handgun that deputies believed Shisler shot was recovered from his home.

He was charged with manslaughter and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, according to WMBB. His felon status stems from a 2006 conviction for carrying a concealed firearm.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

FindingNamo
#69today's shootings
Posted: 6/19/14 at 2:14pm

Some of these depressing stories are even more depressing than the other depressing stories.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#70today's shootings
Posted: 6/22/14 at 8:29am

Two separate shootings in the Bronx last night. One dead, one wounded. Way to go, gun peeps!

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#71today's shootings
Posted: 6/22/14 at 10:04am

I usually avoid these kinds of topics but my views tend to be more down the middle then leaning to the left or the right.

I do think citizens should be allowed to purchase guns but I also think detailed background checks should be done if someone wants to purchase a gun.

Now the problem is how do we stop all the bad guys with guns? The majority of gangs that carry guns already have unregistered illegal guns. How do we stop that? They don't care whether or not guns are legal. They are still going to get their hands on them.

The majority of deaths caused by guns are gang related. Stopping gangs is what we should be focused on.

The other problem is even with detailed background checks. Someone can still be crazy but have no previous problems with the law so they would still be able to purchase a gun. I'm not sure how to prevent that other then banning guns all together.

I find Switzerlands situation to be very interesting. They have one of the highest gun ownerships in the world due to making males spend mandatory time in the military and then they can choose to keep their guns after but they need a license. The interesting part is that despite being one of the highest gun ownerships in the world they still have one of the lowest amount of gun crimes in the world.

FindingNamo
#72today's shootings
Posted: 6/22/14 at 10:09am

"I usually avoid these kinds of topics but my views tend to be more down the middle"

Ah yes, the mythical American middle. Nobody thinks of themselves as poor or rich in this country, either.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#73today's shootings
Posted: 6/22/14 at 10:19am

"I do think citizens should be allowed to purchase guns"

Why? What for?

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#74today's shootings
Posted: 6/22/14 at 10:39am

Why, to create a well-formed militia, silly goose! That's what the second amendment says, so that is the only reason why people buy guns. That's why Los Angeles has so many militias and drive-by militia shootings.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian