BIG BROTHER 16

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#75BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/23/14 at 4:02pm

I don't blame Frankie. Zach is a hottie.

clever name Profile Photo
clever name
#76BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/25/14 at 12:56am

I'm really loving this season.

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#77BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/25/14 at 2:17am

I don't blame Frankie. Zach is a hottie.

What was with his goodbye message tonight? What a malicious thing to say.

I miss the Big brother with the two strong groups really going at each other. This season has an alliance that will evict the others one by one, and at this point there is little they can do about it.

Where are those strong girls from past seasons? The show has seemed to me in the past few years to be completely physically and intellectually driven by the men.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

ArtMan
#78BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/25/14 at 7:38am

Zach is acting for the camera In his immature mind he is coming across witty and cool. In reality, he is coming across as a jerk. I will say Britney looked stunning last night. She has some adorable kids. Did Caleb look like he had mascara and eye makeup on last night? Nicole's family came across very down to earth. I hope Nicole opens her eyes and realizes what a snake Christine is.

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#79BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/25/14 at 12:18pm

Britney may have been a single mother and pretty and all that, but all she did was whine and congratulate herself. So yeah, I'm with Zach: "Bye Brit. See ya never."

degrassifan
#80BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/25/14 at 12:38pm

Granted, this is only my third summer watching BB, but so far this cast is just so predictable. All they do is form alliances and get out the "weak" people one-by-one. Wouldn't it be smarter to go after the strong people? They are wasting nominations. They are playing too safe and don't think for themselves. Also, the women are so weak. It's getting annoying. I'm ready for live double eviction night!

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#81BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/25/14 at 2:26pm

Loving it but good lord how many people are just sat there doing nothing, the amount of floaters is scary, it seems to be one half is playing the game, the other are sunbathing, get them out.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#82BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/25/14 at 2:56pm

Stupid move not putting up Caleb when they had the chance to get him out. He and Frankie are the biggest threats in the house, even to each other. Should have back-doored a power player. Brittany was not a huge threat and putting up Donnie only made things worse for Cody.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

degrassifan
#83BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/25/14 at 4:26pm

Exactly! I love how they were acting like Brittany was the biggest threat in that house. No offense, but who is Brittany? She was nobody compared to the other big players in the game. I still love this season, but they need to start thinking for themselves. Derrick is a puppet master and Frankie is a weaselly snake in the grass, and it baffles me how some people haven't caught on yet. For example, if I were Victoria, I wouldn't be buddy buddy with Frankie as much as she has been. He put her on the block once when they were supposedly BFFs the first day and he will surely do it again. Like Danielle on BB14 said, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, I'm a dumbass."

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#84BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/26/14 at 9:31am

Derrick's grandfather has passed -- just two days after Frankie was notified of his grandfather's passing. Sad.

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#85BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/27/14 at 8:16pm

Anyone watch the live feed? Apparently Zankie exchanged "i love you" and kissed. Interested if it's true.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#86BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/27/14 at 11:12pm

The page I linked makes some claims, though the Vines it posted don't really back them up.

I watched a conversation between Victoria and Cody on last's Big Brother After Dark that I couldn't look away from. She is apparently living in fear of people finding out she has hair extensions and Amber keeps asking her about them. Victoria told Cody she does wear extensions and that she lost all her hair three years ago (and that it's growing back now) but she wouldn't tell him why.
The Gaily Grind

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#87BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/29/14 at 9:12pm

BIG BROTHER 16

Why oh Why does Frankie Remind me of Tito from Oliver and Company?

Darreyl with an L!

clever name Profile Photo
clever name
#88BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/31/14 at 12:43am

How did they manage to have Caleb think it was his idea to put up Amber. haha! Well, the fact that he thinks he's controlling the house probably has a lot to do with it.

Zach cracks me up. I'm sure people hate him but I find him entertaining.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#89BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/31/14 at 2:44am

What annoys me most about him is the way he talks- like he is rapping or something. It's his speech pattern- Loud and Rap like. It's like he's some wanna be rapper or something, or kinda like a coach or motivational speaker or something- I can't exactly describe it but its Really Annoying.

Frankie is blinded by the Boy. If he would just take Zach's unit out of his ass for a moment he would realize what a jerk the guy is. The two are clearly hot for each other and Zach is WAY to touchy to be completely straight.

Darreyl with an L!
Updated On: 7/31/14 at 02:44 AM

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#90BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/31/14 at 8:00am

"...and Zach is WAY to touchy to be completely straight."

Is anyone really completely straight?

ArtMan
#91BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/31/14 at 8:04am

Certainly not Zach.

ArtMan
#92BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 7/31/14 at 8:04am

Double Post

Updated On: 8/4/14 at 08:04 AM

phan24 Profile Photo
phan24
#93BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 8/4/14 at 3:20pm

Zach and Jacosta are on the block now, do you think Nicole will want Zach gone or to backfoor Frankie?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#94BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 8/4/14 at 3:52pm

If they get Frankie on the block, it won't matter which goes home. It will be the best move of the season.

And I think Zach is totally playing Frankie.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Mister Matt
#95BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 8/4/14 at 4:24pm

Zach is doing the villain schtick we've seen every season from someone since Evel Dick was allowed to do whatever he wanted and won. And it hasn't worked for anyone else since. Especially someone like Zach who doesn't really apply it to any sort of strategy. He just does it for kicks and notoriety. I like how his rants usually just fall flat. It's hard to be intimidated by a faux "bad boy" who congratulates himself with cheerleader arms.

Zach and Jacosta are on the block now, do you think Nicole will want Zach gone or to backfoor Frankie?

I think backdooring Frankie (someone Zach is aching to do, undoubtedly) is Nicole's plan B should Zach win Veto. Worst case scenario is Frankie winning Veto and using it on Zach. I would hope that Nicole would have the guts to put up Caleb. Frankie and Derrick have been bulldozing the house this season and it's getting boring.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#96BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 8/4/14 at 7:02pm

I don't think she CAN put Caleb up since he won Battle of the Block.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
Mister Matt
#98BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 8/5/14 at 8:55am

dramamama - I already forgot about that! I assume that is the rule, but have they ever really explained it?

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#99BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 8/5/14 at 9:13am

They never officially explained it, but every time a team wins the Battle of the Block they get all excited and say, "We're safe for the week," so I assume that is the case.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

Videos