Lady day sro

Renthead1980
#1Lady day sro
Posted: 8/13/14 at 1:00am

Anyone know if lady day sells sro tickets ?

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#2Lady day sro
Posted: 8/13/14 at 1:18am

They do indeed!

Renthead1980
#2Lady day sro
Posted: 8/13/14 at 1:28am

Where do u stand ?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#3Lady day sro
Posted: 8/13/14 at 1:42am

There's another thread on this, but the show is rarely 100% sold out, so SRO is very hit or miss... I gave up after three attempts where it was *almost* sold out, but never made it.

Renthead1980
#4Lady day sro
Posted: 8/13/14 at 2:28am

Ok , well my mom bought her self a full priced ticket, I just thought of standing room for me , saves us some money , but if it's not doable it's ok , she can enjoy it for me :) , I'm planing to try sro for gentalmans guide and hedwig , this isn't till sept the weekend of the flea market , do u think lines for hedwig sro will be shorter with Andrew rennals ?

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#5Lady day sro
Posted: 8/13/14 at 8:52am

I wouldn't expect SRO to even be sold for Rannels' run in that I doubt it'll continue to sell out.

For Gentleman's Guide, I think you'd be better off trying for the under 35 rush if you're eligible. Even they can be pretty hit or miss in terms of when they put their SRO on sale. The few times I attempted rush this summer, they hadn't sold all of the full priced seats by the time the box office had opened.
Updated On: 8/13/14 at 08:52 AM

Wickedmonkey332 Profile Photo
Wickedmonkey332
#6Lady day sro
Posted: 8/13/14 at 10:46am

Last Wednesday Lady Day did not offer SRO, but it appeared at tkts for 30% off. I payed 94$ and was totally happy with its value!

mridley2
#7Lady day sro
Posted: 8/13/14 at 1:47pm

Lady Day also has general rush for $40 each. That's the cheapest option with a reasonable guarantee they will have tickets for the show.

FishermanBob Profile Photo
FishermanBob
#8Lady day sro
Posted: 8/13/14 at 1:52pm

"Lady Day also has general rush for $40 each. That's the cheapest option with a reasonable guarantee they will have tickets for the show."

They do not specifically put aside seats for rush, rarely offer it on weekends and maybe 2-3 times during the week in an average week. I would definitely not call that a reasonable guarantee.

jetcap
#9Lady day sro
Posted: 9/7/14 at 6:38pm

Last week Rush Report stated that Rush tix were only available on weekends; this week it stated none on week days and none on weekends (yet still somehow stating yr chances were 50%). Has anybody had recent experiences? This is on my list of shows I'd like to see when I'm there in a couple of weeks.

Videos