pixeltracker

Thread title STILL removed- Page 2

Thread title STILL removed

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#25What is the
Posted: 10/9/14 at 9:39pm

Fantod, you haven't committed a capital crime and nobody is trying to be unkind to you.

Try to think of a message board as a big room full of partiers.

You enter and find everyone engaged in conversation with others.

You don't start asking everyone what he is talking about and whether you can interrupt; you don't demand that inside references be interpreted on your behalf. You simply stand there, sipping your beer, until you overhear a conversation to which you have something to contribute.

And then you try to gently insert yourself into the conversation.

This is all that's being suggested here. The rest is just gentle ribbing.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#26What is the
Posted: 10/10/14 at 4:06am

I love Gav.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#27What is the
Posted: 10/10/14 at 7:30am

Gav wins for best post!!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#28What is the
Posted: 10/10/14 at 9:56am

I think someone's too sensitive for BWW.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#29What is the
Posted: 10/10/14 at 10:33am

Gav - Is there any more Bloody Mary Mix?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

clever name Profile Photo
clever name
#30What is the
Posted: 10/10/14 at 1:50pm

I wonder if everyone on BWW was in a room what kind of party guests we'd all be.

I'm pretty sure I'd have some drinks, a few laughs with a couple of people, and then I'd sneak out without saying good bye.

clever name
#31What is the
Posted: 10/10/14 at 1:50pm

I wonder if everyone on BWW was in a room what kind of party guests we'd all be.

I'm pretty sure I'd have some drinks, a few laughs with a couple of people, and then I'd sneak out without saying good bye.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#32What is the
Posted: 10/10/14 at 2:29pm

clever name - there are many who advocate for doing just that at parties - ghosting or making the "Irish Goodbye".

SLATE Don't say goodbye, just exit

clever name
#33What is the
Posted: 10/10/14 at 2:52pm

Oh my God it's a thing! There's even a name for the way I do it : The Northern Irish Goodbye

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#34What is the
Posted: 10/11/14 at 9:18pm

If BWW were a real-life party, we'd all be standing with our backs to After Eight. After Eight would be griping to Mjohnson2 in a corner and periodically announcing to the room that NO ONE was to touch the very special bottle of Scotch he brought for himself.

Confidential to Mister Max: I always keep a bottle of Bloody Mary mix waiting for you. But what brand of vodka goes best with it?

Horsetears, I'd suggest we run away together, but my husband can be VERY scary! (Not really. This is a joke, which I mention only because otherwise I'd feel I was libeling Mr. GavestonPS.)

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#35What is the
Posted: 10/12/14 at 4:40am

Oh that's way too much commitment for me. I prefer to be the scrumpet on the side.

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#36What is the
Posted: 10/12/14 at 8:13am

My dear, I'm sure you make a wonderful strumpet, but I've been married way too long for that stuff. :)

After Eight
#37What is the
Posted: 10/12/14 at 9:55am

" After Eight would be griping to Mjohnson2 in a corner and periodically announcing to the room that NO ONE was to touch the very special bottle of Scotch he brought for himself. "

I don't drink Scotch.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#38What is the
Posted: 10/12/14 at 10:02am

Absinthe, then.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

After Eight
#39What is the
Posted: 10/12/14 at 10:08am

^

Perrier, if you're serving.

mjohnson2 Profile Photo
mjohnson2
#40What is the
Posted: 10/12/14 at 1:07pm

Wait, why would After Eight be griping to me? I love THE WILD PARTY (I mean, look at me avatar) and MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG, so I'm pretty sure that makes me tasteless in After Eight's book.

Anything regarding shows stated by this account is an attempt to convey opinion and not fact.
Updated On: 10/12/14 at 01:07 PM

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#41What is the
Posted: 10/12/14 at 2:46pm

Mandy looks so bloated there.

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#42What is the
Posted: 10/12/14 at 4:04pm

After Eight would be welcome at any shindig of mine. There are far too many bland people at parties.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

mjohnson2 Profile Photo
mjohnson2
#43What is the
Posted: 10/12/14 at 11:17pm

I also love Stephen King, who After Eight always uses as a reference to what is wrong with literature nowadays.

Anything regarding shows stated by this account is an attempt to convey opinion and not fact.

mjohnson2 Profile Photo
mjohnson2
#44What is the
Posted: 10/12/14 at 11:59pm

Also at this party would be Sally Durant Plummer, who would periodically switch between bowing and scraping at After Eight's feet to slapping him across the face with the cast album of PASSION

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#45What is the
Posted: 10/13/14 at 12:12am

Mj, I just imagined that A8 would talk to you. I never said you would listen.

Updated On: 10/13/14 at 12:12 AM

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#46What is the
Posted: 10/13/14 at 7:42am

What's this thread about?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Liza's Headband
#47What is the
Posted: 10/13/14 at 8:29am

The cool kids.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#48What is the
Posted: 10/13/14 at 11:11am

As the creator of the very first 'Smoking' thread, I'm going to chime in here and let you know what my intention was. I, in fact, was being a d*ck. It was during a time when the board seemed to be overrun by the youth of Gay America talking about youthful gay things and I was all, 'Bitches, just stop.' So...I started a thread quoting Sheila from A Chorus Line: 'Can The Adults Please Smoke.' It became a place where the more mature members of the board started sharing stuff about their lives and it took on a life of its own. A lot of friendship and kindness has happened in those threads.

But make no mistake. I was just being a d*ck.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#49What is the
Posted: 10/13/14 at 11:17am

and, a mighty big one, at that!

Videos