pixeltracker

American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?- Page 4

American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?

#75American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/18/14 at 10:06am

That's like saying, I can't get past gang members dancing ballet to the West Side Story overture.

But having said that,.. i'm not buying this season.

Does anyone feel like they are all just reprising the types of roles they all played in Coven? Except in a different accent?

I love Twisty's story- I wish the whole show was about Twisty, and that's it.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#76American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/18/14 at 10:44am

I think a lot of what makes Twisty interesting right now is that we know next to nothing about him. I'm sure that will change.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#77American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/18/14 at 12:06pm

Discussion of this season is exactly like any other season. If you criticize it at the beginning, you're just an a$$hole who doesn't know what he's talking about. But by episode 4 when everyone else joins in, it's ok.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#78American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/18/14 at 12:29pm

Yeah, I haven't been feeling it from the beginning and just kept it to myself. When I saw people discussing the episode, my first thought was, "It's already back?!" Oh well. I will stick with it for the cast alone, but it's certainly not very good so far. The accent Kathy Bates is trying for is pretty rough.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#79American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/22/14 at 11:49pm

I feel like Stefon wrote the outline for this episode.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#80American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/23/14 at 12:29am

It really did have everything.

Jordan Catalano
#81American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/23/14 at 10:48am

I'm watching it now. I like how he stole a shot directly from HALLOWEEN. But I'm sure nobody will notice.

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#82American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/23/14 at 11:00am

^ I wouldn't consider that stealing. He did literally everything possible to underline the fact that it was a Halloween reference, right down to the piano score.

That said, I think last night's episode was the best the series has seen since the finale of "Asylum". :) Updated On: 10/23/14 at 11:00 AM

Jordan Catalano
#83American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/23/14 at 11:41am

Oh, look. Another stolen shot from HALLOWEEN.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#84American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/24/14 at 1:12am

Patti LaBelle is bad-ass and Denis O'Hare is Packin'!!

Darreyl with an L!

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#85American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/24/14 at 1:21am

Pretty much the only plot line that I am actually interested in at this point is Twisty, and if he is ever killed off I'll probably stop watching. Everybody else's plotlessness are just so generic.

Jordan Catalano
#86American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/24/14 at 1:27am

"I feel like Stefon wrote the outline for this episode."

If you're looking for crap TV, I've got just the show for you. America's most overrated show is American Horror Story. This TV show, set in an abandoned dumpster in the subconcious overflowing toilet bowl of creator Ryan Murphy's mind airs on FX on Wednesday night. This episode's got everything. Julia Roberts' niece, stolen frame for frame shots from HALLOWEEN, modern day music set in the 50's, a bearded lady with psoriasis, The weird kid from AMERICAN BEAUTY who came from hell, trick or treaters who don't notice the psychotic clown 2 feet away from them, random ghosts, a viking hooker's ass, one siamese twin who's a real bitch, ripped off chicken heads and Patti Labelle doing a Woody Woodpecker call.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#87American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/24/14 at 5:23am

American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?

Darreyl with an L!

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#88American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/29/14 at 5:45pm

Hey, Jordan...
Rabe returns!

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#89American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/29/14 at 11:12pm

Well, I didn't see that coming.

I'll miss ya, Twisty.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#90American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/29/14 at 11:21pm

I guess Fantod will stop watching now.

This episode was ... I don't even know. Wes Bentley be looking fine as hell, though.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#91American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/29/14 at 11:34pm

Bye Bye Mama Patti! You were bad-ass!

Darreyl with an L!

east side story Profile Photo
east side story
#92American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/30/14 at 12:05am

Finn Wittrock is quite excellent.

#93American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/30/14 at 12:29am

i think i gave up.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#94American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/30/14 at 12:35am

@ east side story - The last shot of him where he went from frown, to smile to frown was genius!

Darreyl with an L!

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#95American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/30/14 at 12:43am

Twisty's easily been the most interesting thing about this season, so I'm sad he's gone. That said, John Carroll Lynch certainly got to pull out all the stops for his last appearance- what a great performance.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#96American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/30/14 at 1:15am

Twisty has been one of my favorite characters this season, apart from Dandy and LobsterTate. His story was so heartbreaking, and yet I wish we had more.

Damn it, Wes Bentley, could you not have taken Emma Roberts?

And, since we know Asylum references will be in this season, I was disappointed that James Cromwell's leg-amputating Nazi doc would have done the honors for Elsa.

Alan Henry Profile Photo
Alan Henry
#97American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/30/14 at 2:13am

I'm going to miss twisty. That preppy man child is starting to get on my nerves. Looks like he finally went totally crazy.

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#98American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/30/14 at 2:23am

Phyllis, I think you might be correct. I just don't care enough about any other characters that much so why should I make myself watch something I don't enjoy? Of course, other people can still like it and I understand that.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#99American Horror Story: Freak Show Thoughts?
Posted: 10/30/14 at 3:00am

There's a special place in hell for boys who kill Patti LaBelle.

Finn Wittrock is a beautiful boy.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!