pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7- Page 5

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#100RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/10/15 at 6:30pm

I've never been on that. I'll have to check it out.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#101RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/11/15 at 8:30am

I haven't started the season. If do watch, I will binge at some point. Untucked being on YouTube screws it all up for me. I normally download and watch when I can. Now, in order to watch Untucked, I have to use a proxy server which slows everything down, since it has users outside of Logo's viewing regions blocked.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#102RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/11/15 at 8:34am

Why are these queens so bitchy so early on? Come on, girls, it's episode two- and none of you are exactly turning it out.

I was rather surprised to see how quickly Jasmine Masters dropped the smiles and sunshine facade. She was downright terrible in Untucked.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano
#103RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:25am

I think that's the biggest letdown this season - they're just all so bitchy. I put on the beginning of last season last night and there's such a huge difference in tone. Last season was fun and funny and exciting. This season is dull and sad (thanks, Untucked) for the most part. Katya, who from what I'd seen before and was my favorite, tries to be the fun one but is given no screen time. Ginger, who is growing on me, seems to be the editors choice for an early favorite while also giving way too much screen time to the awful Violet, who just epitomizes the problems with the season. If she were the only one like her there, that would be different. But right now it's just a collection of different Chachkis.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#104RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:43am

Katya is my pick, if I had to pick at this point. She seems to be one of the few who's not getting involved in this bitchiness and is doing something interesting.

I liked Ginger a lot in the episode- only to reverse my position when she was starting stuff on Untucked.

Violet is terrible- but her "It must be hard to go through a lot" comment was sublime in its stupidity.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano
#105RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:47am

That and the "I hate Michelle Visage" comment. I just can't.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#106RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:48am

I'm not the biggest Visage fan, but I appreciate she is calling these queens out more thus far this season.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#107RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/11/15 at 12:24pm

I could not care less about Jasmine. She is so god Damn hostile all the time. The irony being that before this episode came out she made a video telling OTHER PEOPLE to be humble. Really, bitch?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#108RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/11/15 at 12:34pm

I really did not understand her unprovoked lashing out at Trixie.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#109RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/11/15 at 2:51pm

I cannot with no Untucked. It's on youtube? the WOW channel?

Jordan Catalano
#110RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/11/15 at 2:54pm

Yeah. Be prepared because it's no longer funny. I'ts now 30 minutes of them trying to bring down the mood and make you sad.

Jordan Catalano
#111RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/16/15 at 9:51pm

I don't know if they went back and re-edited tonight's episode or not, but it's FINALLY the Drag Race we know and love instead of what we've seen these past two episodes.

TheatreFan4
#112RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/16/15 at 10:06pm

Yall wanted drama and you got it. So glad Jasmine can go back to having something to say on Youtube and not on my... well also my laptop because I have to stream the show...

Jordan Catalano
#113RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/16/15 at 10:17pm

It's not just drama but tonights episode was FUN. Something that's been lacking so far.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#114RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/17/15 at 12:21am

Jasmine absolutely deserved it. She's a two-faced bitch.

Michelle's reactions to her rant about not having things on her face were PRICELESS.

I was also glad to see Ru get angry with the queens. It was a disaster and they deserved it.

Also: Katya's runway look was gold.

Jordan Catalano
#115RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/17/15 at 12:37am

So far, I think Katya, Ginger Minj and Mrs. Kasha Davis are my favorites.

Updated On: 3/17/15 at 12:37 AM

nasty_khakis
#116RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/17/15 at 8:46am

At her viewing party last night Ginger spilled all kinds of T. Apparently while Team Kennedy was filming, Ru stopped the cameras and READ THEM for 20 minutes nonstop. By all accounts it was very serious and scary. You can tell Ru is mad at them on the runway and for good reason.

Also, apparently Jasmine packed a suitcase full of food (bread, hot sauce, cold cuts (over dry ice).

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#117RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/17/15 at 10:18am

Thats where the loaf of bread came from.. Plus glad to see that sour faced queen go home.

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#118RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/17/15 at 10:27am

Every season there are at least 3 queens that are standouts to me. This season so far I think I am pushing it with one Ginger Minj. So far still disappointed.

Also wasn't Ross Matthews supposed to be a permanent new judge?

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 3/17/15 at 10:27 AM

SonofRobbieJ
#119RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/17/15 at 10:46am

Oh...I don't know. I like Max's strangeness as well as the Minj. He absolutely deserved the win last night, not just for being on point and funny, but for pulling Jayden together in a really supportive way. Great team leader.

I've yet to watch a single Untucked...but the bosses are away today, so maybe I'll do that. Jasmine came off as a raging c*nt last night, and I feel I'm lacking the backstory of it all.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#120RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/17/15 at 11:30am

Robbie, there's no backstory. She just dropped the smile and sunshine schtick without warning in Untucked last week.

SonofRobbieJ
#121RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/17/15 at 1:02pm

Jesus, Mary and Good St. Joseph.

Jasmine is utterly dreadful.

And these Untucked episodes have all the charm, humor and warmth of Capturing the Friedmans.

TheatreFan4
#122RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/17/15 at 1:34pm

Katya filled in some of the missing Ru Rant.

"I don’t remember her having them turn off the cameras but believe me, that critique session was VERY intense. She chewed us out for an extended period of time. She cursed a lot too. And then she made a comment about how much of what she said will be edited out. She asked Violet or Pearl how old she was and said “I have food in my ****ing refrigerator older than you.”"

BobbyBubbi  Profile Photo
BobbyBubbi
#123RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/19/15 at 7:33pm

Jordan Catalano
#124RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 3/20/15 at 10:55pm

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7