pixeltracker

Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!- Page 3

Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#51Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 4:03pm

Yeah you continue rolling on that floor and when you get up please STFU

Updated On: 12/16/14 at 04:03 PM

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#52Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 4:07pm

Nah. But, it's cute how you are so bitchy and start drama when there is none. I couldn't care less what you think about my posts or the tone of them. Now please, go bitch about Peter Pan and announce that you are turning if OFF and then ON again.

ROFLLLLLL.

CarlosAlberto
#53Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 4:09pm

PETER PAN?!!

Girl you're still thinking about that.

Have you ever heard of moving on boo?

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#54Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 4:12pm

These are three of my favorite musicals.

....but the world goes 'round

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#55Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 4:13pm

I'm with After Eight (!) on A New Brain. Finn's music hurts my ears.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#56Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 4:18pm

You hurt me Phyllis.

You hurt me deep.

Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!

....but the world goes 'round
Updated On: 12/16/14 at 04:18 PM

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
CarlosAlberto
jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#59Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 10:26pm

Thanks Carlos!

I think A NEW BRAIN has some of Bill Finn's most gorgeous stuff in it, so yeah...

BroadwayGuy12 Profile Photo
BroadwayGuy12
#60Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/16/14 at 10:34pm

A NEW BRAIN is one of my all-time favorite musicals despite the fact that I've never seen it performed live. And Jonathan Groff is one of my all-time favorite musical theatre performers. This announcement is everything I wanted for Christmas.

ThorouglyModern2
#61Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/25/14 at 12:33am

I absolutely love Sutton but I am not at all a fan of Sonya Tayeh's choreography. I assume that a show set in the Jazz age would have tap-dancing...does Sonya do that?? Most everything I've seen of hers has been very dark and strange.

Trying to decide if its worth it to add this show to an already packed trip for next July...I adored Sutton in Millie and Anything Goes but not so much in Violet. Maybe I only enjoy her playing upbeat roles?

(Not that she was bad in Violet, but the role just didn't have that same spark and charm.)
Updated On: 12/25/14 at 12:33 AM

Starship
#62Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 12/25/14 at 12:58am

I'm going to state an unpopular opinion and say I never was a fan of Ellen Greene in Little Shop. The way I feel about her is the same way I feel some people feel towards Kristen Chenoweth.

mattyp4
#63Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 12:14pm

CreatureKitchen where are your seats located, if you don't mind me asking? I didn't notice this thread before & stupidly thought TODAY was the start of the member pre-sale (when it's really the Peer to Peer sale). Argh!

I joined City Center & went to buy Little Shop tickets this morning only to learn that they've been on sale to members for almost 3 weeks! :P I'm an idiot.

And as some people pointed out, a lot of tickets have already been sold. Almost the whole center orchestra is gone. Just extreme sides & the last couple rows are left. I ended up getting row E of the center mezzanine.

So I'm just wondering what my options would have been had I been more on the ball a few weeks back!

CreatureKitchen
#64Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 12:23pm

Matty,

My seats are first row of the orchestra but far to the right (I think they're about even with row B in the center orchestra). There were still a fair number of decent center orchestra seats left when I looked but I had a limit of $100 so I didn't go for the premium seats.

mattyp4
#65Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 12:47pm

Oh man. I was willing to go premium but didn't notice any available seats! (Unless my $130 mezzanine seats are considered "premium".)

mattyp4
#66Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 12:52pm

My $130 row E seat is in the Grand Tier actually... not the mezzanine... and not that it really matters. :P

anderson_j
#67Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 12:55pm

It would seem that they have opened up new blocks of seating as of this morning's Peer to Peer pre-sale. Mezzanine and Balcony seating is now available, which according to earlier posts was not the case for the member pre-sale. I managed to grab two 2nd row orchestra tickets for $25 a piece about 15 minutes ago. Row BB. I was surprised to see such close seats available, so I had to jump. I just hope they're not TOO close. Does anyone have experience with this section of the orchestra at City Center?

This performance is on my birthday, so it will be a fun treat for my wife and I.

neonlightsxo
mattyp4
#69Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 1:10pm

Wait, so they opened up a bunch of new seats at 11am?? Beyond what was available for $25 for Peer to Peer?? B/c I bought my $130 Grand Tier tickets at like 10:50am!

Not complaining about the price (if anything I was willing to spend more!). I was just originally hoping for something closer in the orchestra!

anderson_j
#70Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 1/5/15 at 1:24pm

If I've read the thread correctly, balcony tickets were not available when the member pre-sale started in December. When I purchased tickets (just after 12:30PM), all three sections of the theatre had available seating ranging in price from $25-$130. I know there were (and still are, I believe) some $50 tickets available.

Updated On: 1/5/15 at 01:24 PM

mattyp4
#71Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 3/24/15 at 6:18pm

Do we know any additional casting yet? Like who's playing Seymour?? I'll take rumors at this point.

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#73Ellen Greene in Little Shop! Jonathan Groff in the New Brain! Sutton and Joshua Henry in the Wild Party!
Posted: 1/4/16 at 9:24am

Last year Encores released their Off Center season on December 15, so I'm assuming they will release the titles for this summer soon. Anyone have any insight as to what they may be? Loved all 3 last year and am looking forward to going again this year.