SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#25SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 2:18pm

The commute home is going to be absolute MADNESS!

wexy
#26SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 2:32pm

we're closing at three as well. I got caught up in the panic shopping last night at the supermarket.I bought extra dog food and I don't have a dog.

'Take me out tonight where's there's music and there's people and they're young and alive.'

wexy
#27SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015

we're closing at three as well. I got caught up in the panic shopping last night at the supermarket.I bought extra dog food and I don't have a dog.

'Take me out tonight where's there's music and there's people and they're young and alive.'

Scripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
#28SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015

"It's too soon to tell, but it's certainly coming down in the city."

Being liberal with the talcum powder again, no doubt.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#29SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 2:40pm

Just experienced a light patter of rain here in San Diego. Expect it to be the top story on the local news.

Scripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
#30SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 2:57pm

The SNOWPOCALYPSE is being reported on UK weather forecasts in a thank-goodness-we're-not-getting-it-here manner.

As with 2010, I'm sure it's nothing more than Reginald Tresilian's talcum powder fetish.

Updated On: 1/26/15 at 02:57 PM

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#31SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 3:07pm

I can't believe I trusted you with that information.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#32SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 7:26pm

No bat wings. No problems.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#33SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 8:25pm

Man, we have turned into such Snow P*ssys here in NY!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#34SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 8:40pm

Hush.

We're getting a day off. I'll take it.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#35SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 8:44pm

Not I. I have a costume for Sesame Street due on Friday come Hell or Snowpocaypse.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#36SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:12pm

I don't have a day "off" either. . .
Just working from home which makes the tasks twice as difficult to accomplish.

Good luck with your project!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#37SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:24pm

Thanx!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#38SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:59pm

They've banned non essential vehicles on the roads in NJ starting at 11pm now. Stay safe everyone.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Pootie2
#39SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/27/15 at 2:29am

www.cnbc.com/id/102366606

"big forecast miss"

"Oops"

#BoycottTrumplikePattiMurin

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#40SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/27/15 at 9:53am

Glad it wasn't as bad as predicted. But, this means I am going to work later, unless the roads are still very unsafe. I'm assuming they won't be. So everyone with a snow day, enjoy it.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#41SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/28/15 at 12:26pm

I'm always hardcore prepared for this sort of stuff. I have my grocery shopping done on Friday night and I didn't buy any milk. Milk goes bad if the power goes out - wine doesn't.

We were prepared to stay in for a few days and be without power. And we only stayed in on Tuesday and never lost power so yay for that :)

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Pootie2
#42SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/28/15 at 1:16pm

Always better to be safe than sorry. I'm a little mystified why people wait until the very last minute to stock up on stuff. I'd rather the government overreact a bit (and they didn't for certain areas on the East Coast, really) than to completely ignore the signs, though there is always that "cry wolf" risk. I've been stuck out on the road during a blizzard before, making a 40-minute commute into 4-plus hours, so you learn quickly what you need to keep in the house and in the car; one such experience is enough, thanks.

Updated On: 1/28/15 at 01:16 PM

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#43SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/30/15 at 1:44pm

Weather.com is forecasting 5-8 inches on Sunday night with an additional 1-3 on Monday for the Trenton area. Monday night's forecasted temperature is 1 degree. So, I'll be hitting the grocery store tonight as well as getting the laundry done. If nothing happens oh well I got my laundry done SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#44SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/30/15 at 5:13pm

Monday has been upped to 3-5 inches. No one in my office is taking this one seriously so that means this really will be the big one.

Pootie2
#45SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/30/15 at 5:46pm

Ha ha, that "cry wolf" syndrome. :) I get it, but at least lack of urgency for snow is less annoying than someone ignoring a hurricane warning. People who choose to stay behind and ignore evacuation should be fined for having rescue workers save them.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#46SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 1/30/15 at 5:54pm

We have a lot of young guys in our office who don't really need to worry about stuff because no one is counting on them. For me, I have people who rely on me and need me to make sure things are taken care of. If there's even a minor threat I jump into action.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#47SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015
Posted: 2/13/15 at 10:19am

The National Weather Service has issued a high wind watch w/ possible power outages.
High Wind Watch