pixeltracker

Hamilton Cancellation Line- Page 166

Hamilton Cancellation Line

RiseUp2
#4125Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/8/17 at 9:40am

There is a cancellation line for Chicago but it's been my experience that there are always "premium" tickets available for nearly all shows.  Watch them and usually a few days before the show they go down to the next level in price.  We recently got first row balcony seats ($599 seats the day before) for $179.    The theater in Chicago is 4 times bigger than the theater in NYC so the demand isn't as strong and you can usually get tickets below $200 anyway if you're patient.

Scott Rosson
#4126Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/8/17 at 11:33am

How is the cancelation line on Saturdays ? Would getting there at 6 do the trick ?

RiseUp2
#4127Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/8/17 at 1:37pm

Nobody knows.  Some days there are 5 tickets given out, some days 28.   Number of people in line will depend on day of the week and the weather.  Saturday?  Who knows.

sondmon
#4128Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/8/17 at 2:36pm

got there on a whim at 540 yesterday and was 4th in line. Got a lottery second row aisle seat. It was great. I know that there were at least 5 other tickets given out after me.

Browneyes142
#4129Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/8/17 at 2:57pm

Stormyweather2 please check your PM s. 

gatorgirl2
#4130Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/8/17 at 10:53pm

sondmon said: "got there on a whim at 540 yesterday and was 4th in line. Got a lottery second row aisle seat. It was great. I know that there were at least 5 other tickets given out after me.

"

5:40 am? 

sondmon
#4131Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/8/17 at 11:08pm

gatorgirl2 said: "sondmon said: "got there on a whim at 540 yesterday and was 4th in line. Got a lottery second row aisle seat. It was great. I know that there were at least 5 other tickets given out after me.

"

no PM sorry.

"

llnjwrg
#4132Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/10/17 at 4:03pm

sondmon said: "gatorgirl2 said: "sondmon said: "got there on a whim at 540 yesterday and was 4th in line. Got a lottery second row aisle seat. It was great. I know that there were at least 5 other tickets given out after me.

"

no PM sorry.

"

But see Tuesday was an anomaly because of the ticket release. There were a TON of scalpers there trying to get tickets, so I'm sure many people saw the crowd and were like "nope not doing that." I definitely would. So the line was relatively short. They did give out 22 seats and at least 3 standing (a very good number), but on a typical day you wouldn't be able to just hop in line at 5:40pm and have a good chance at getting a ticket, especially on a day as warm as it was 

Nina6
#4133Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/10/17 at 7:31pm

I finally went to the canc line on Wed 3/8.  I got there at 8:00am and got 2nd row tickets. I was about #10 in line and there were 5 people after me and we all got tickets to the matinee. We received the tickets at about 11:30am.  Brilliant. 

casedilla2
#4134Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/11/17 at 4:15pm

Hey everyone! If anyone would like to see the show on any upcoming Sunday or Thursday (starting tomorrow), I would be happy to wait in the cancellation line and purchase tickets for you (1 or 2 tickets) if you are willing to help pay for my ticket (and my friend's ticket, if you are getting 2) in exchange for waiting. PM me if you are interested!

Lappina
#4135Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/12/17 at 1:15am

Quick question! Is there a difference between the Tuesday and Wednesday shows? And is there a difference between matinee and evening shows? I'm going to be in NYC from Monday the 20th - Thursday the 23rd and my two days to see Hamilton are Tuesday and Wednesday so I'm just not sure which to go to. I mean it's Hamilton so they will all be awesome! 

Lucky Mom2 Profile Photo
Lucky Mom2
#4136Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/13/17 at 1:04pm

Lappina said: "Quick question! Is there a difference between the Tuesday and Wednesday shows? And is there a difference between matinee and evening shows? I'm going to be in NYC from Monday the 20th - Thursday the 23rd and my two days to see Hamilton are Tuesday and Wednesday so I'm just not sure which to go to. I mean it's Hamilton so they will all be awesome! 

Wednesday is a 2 show day so you double your chances of getting in. I did the line last Wed, 3/8, got in for the matinee. When the show let out at 5pm, there was NO line for the pm show. Not sure if some people already got tickets though.

"

Sydney Tillman
#4137Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/13/17 at 3:11pm

Hi everyone! I'm planning on standing in the cancellation line this week, as long as the shows aren't cancelled due to the storm. I plan to get there early, but I want to make sure I stand in the right place. Where exactly does the cancellation line start? Does it start at the stage door? I just want to make sure that if I get there and no one else is there that I'm at the right place. Thanks so much!

llnjwrg
#4138Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/13/17 at 6:03pm

To anyone even considering doing cancellation line tomorrow during the snow storm thinking there will be more cancellations than usual, I'm begging you, for your health and safety, DO NOT DO IT. If there is a show tomorrow, people will come. Cancellation tickets will not be affected very much, if at all. During the snow storm last month, there were 120+ people in line, and we had in total 16 seats and 3 standing come back. That is fairly average. Do yourself a favor, and please stay inside!!!

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#4139Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/13/17 at 6:35pm

Hamilton Cancellation LineSydney Tillman said: "Hi everyone! I'm planning on standing in the cancellation line this week, as long as the shows aren't cancelled due to the storm. I plan to get there early, but I want to make sure I stand in the right place. Where exactly does the cancellation line start? Does it start at the stage door? I just want to make sure that if I get there and no one else is there that I'm at the right place. Thanks so much!

"

llnjwrg
#4140Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/13/17 at 6:59pm

Sydney Tillman said: "Hi everyone! I'm planning on standing in the cancellation line this week, as long as the shows aren't cancelled due to the storm. I plan to get there early, but I want to make sure I stand in the right place. Where exactly does the cancellation line start? Does it start at the stage door? I just want to make sure that if I get there and no one else is there that I'm at the right place. Thanks so much!

"

Prior to about an hour before curtain, the line starts at the Peggy door, right next to the box office and goes along the steps toward stage door. At some point, they will move you back to give room for the will call and lottery winner line.

lukandrew74
#4141Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/14/17 at 7:46pm

Looking for a line-sitter for Thursday, March 16.  I need two tickets for my son and I.  I'll pay well!  Pm me if you're interested!

YM2
#41421 ticket available for tomorrow night, Wed 3/15 8pm
Posted: 3/14/17 at 8:28pm

I have one orchestra ticket for Hamilton that I'm unable to use because I'm stranded on the west coast due to the blizzard and won't be able to make it back in time.

I've posted it on Ticketmaster, it is the cheapest ticket for the night, even though it's the best, located in Orchestra Row C 13, priced at $795. All other tickets for the night are selling at higher prices, even in balcony.  

Here's the ticketmaster link:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/resale/030050B7EB887EB7

Thanks so much!

Updated On: 3/14/17 at 08:28 PM

MonicaME
#4143Need a Line-Sitter- will help pay for ticket
Posted: 3/14/17 at 8:46pm

Hi my name is Monica and I will be in NYC this Thursday/Friday. Is anyone willing to line-sit for me on either day? I would be willing to help pay for your ticket, and I only need one for myself! PM if interested, I'm desperate to see the show at this point! Thanks.

MadonnaMusical Profile Photo
MadonnaMusical
#4144Need a Line-Sitter- will help pay for ticket
Posted: 3/14/17 at 9:32pm

Last Tuesday I got in line at 5:45 and got a cancellation ticket at 6:55 for $199 ... 8th row center. 

Harvey M
#4145Need a Line-Sitter- will help pay for ticket
Posted: 3/17/17 at 2:45pm

545am or pm?

casedilla2
#4146Line Sitting Available 3/23
Posted: 3/17/17 at 3:35pm

Hi there! I will be waiting in the cancellation line for the show on next Thursday, 3/23. I can purchase one or two extra tickets for someone, please PM me for details!

casedilla2
#4147Line Sitting Available 3/23
Posted: 3/18/17 at 10:28pm

Update: I will be in the cancellation line tomorrow, Sunday 3/19. If anyone is interested in a ticket for tomorrow, please PM me! :) Thanks!

casedilla2
#4148Line Sitting Available 3/23
Posted: 3/19/17 at 8:24am

I'll stop bumping this after this one, sorry- I'm currently in line for the 3pm show. I'm just buying one ticket, so if anyone is interested in a ticket I could buy two! PM me for details. 

spikethebunny Profile Photo
spikethebunny
#4149Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 3/19/17 at 10:02am

Did the cancellation line yesterday (Saturday 3/1Hamilton Cancellation Line and it was pretty busy. Got there at 5am and there was already quite a line (it was March Break weekend, so that is probably why). There were about 6 line sitters in the front but they mostly all wanted evening shows (we wanted matinee). When all was said and done, we were about #8 & 9 when we learned who wanted mat and who wanted evening. The line basically doubled through the day.

Not much happened until about 12:30pm, and then they came and offered one pair, then another. Line sitters grabbed those. A single came by and was passed down the line and I jumped on it (hubby and I had discussed it earlier if that happened and he wanted me to take it). Then they moved the line and I waited to see if hubby would get in. About 1:15, another pair came by and a person in front who was planning on doing SRO grabbed it, as well as one person in a pad before us. Then another pair came up and my hubby and the pair in front of us took them. So both of us got in, but we didn't sit together. I had 2nd row centre and it was AMAZING, so totally worth eight hours of not feeling my toes And from what I could see, about 6 people got in after us.