#250Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/4/15 at 4:17pm

All there is to say:

Caitlyn Jenner Interview

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#251Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/4/15 at 4:31pm

F*ck that. That bitch is making millions off her transition and can afford her own damn Diet Coke. I ain't sharing mine.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#252Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/4/15 at 5:51pm

@sonofrobbie,

I'll eventually get the hang of referring to her as Caitlyn, but do you know if the Olympic committee will update its records to reflect the name change as well?  There are still many historical references out to Cassius Clay who changed his name to Muhammad Ali.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

FindingNamo
#253Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/4/15 at 5:58pm

I don't think there's a problem referring to Beuce when talking about Bruce when Bruce was Bruce and talking about Caitlyn now that she's Caitlyn.

i mean Bruce said to call him Bruce in the Sawyer interview and the Vanity Fair cover says "Call me Caitlyn" as in "from here on out."  Not that hard. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#254Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/4/15 at 6:10pm

Perhaps we should let Tammy Peay have the last word on this.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Kristie-K2 Profile Photo
Kristie-K2
#255Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/4/15 at 7:48pm

LoL....Miss Tammy is Fabulous....She had my laughing and then crying...I have to watch her again...

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#256Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/4/15 at 11:41pm

What is the general consensus of Jenner doing a reality show? Seems ironic to meet people roast the Kardashians but are happy for Jenner?

FindingNamo
#257Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/4/15 at 11:51pm

I'm not sure it's ironic.  I don't watch the Kardashians because I only have a finite time to live but the people who complain about it say the family is famous for being famous and nothing else, really.  It doesn't seem they actually contribute anything to humanity.

Bruce was right in the Sawyer interview that there he was the bumbling step dad on that show holding in a secret that actually WAS a story.  I'm actually interested in watching Caitlyn's story. And just as she's having her eyes opened up the past few weeks about the demands placed on women, I'm hoping she learns a WHOLE lot about who her friends are.  Sharing her story is a big deal in this country.  It may actually help other people.

Oh wait, I guess the Keeping Up show could be seen as helpful to stars of leaked sex tapes.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#258Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/5/15 at 12:08am

My mother watches them, so I've caught more of them than I'd like to admit over the years. All those girls really do talk in that babywhine that Nasim and company captured perfectly on SNL.  And I think the youngest two are functioninaly illiterate. 

I'll probably watch a few episodes of the new Caitlyn show. 

FindingNamo
#259Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/5/15 at 12:55am

Okay, my sense of hope about this is strengthened by the talk The Advocate had with the author of the Jenner piece in Vanity Fair.  It's Buzz Bissinger, the author of "Friday Night Lights".  He explains the feelings of empathy both author and subject felt for each other and other people who are different in the world.

Vanity Fair Writer Reveals His Common Ground with Caitlyn Jenner

Updated On: 6/5/15 at 12:55 AM

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#260Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/5/15 at 1:35pm

That photo of the two soldiers that went viral has an interesting twist.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

javero Profile Photo
javero
#261Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/5/15 at 1:51pm

As usual, the comments were very illuminating.  I've evolved in a number of ways thru the years.  I wish Caitlyn and the Jenner family all the best.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Mr Smith
#262Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/6/15 at 8:08pm

I am very dumb because I am failing to see how her transition now would affect a gold medal that was won years ago. It just seems to me that they are targeting someone because they are different to them. 

JbaraFan1
#263Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/6/15 at 8:17pm

According to this link, the source of the petition is a 4chan poster and meant as a hoax, and in any case, the IOC ain't buying any of it anyway. 

http://www.tvguide.com/news/caitlyn-jenner-petition-olympic-gold-medal-espy-award/

Mr Smith
#264Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/6/15 at 8:27pm

I still do not understand why people would think it would happen. Like why would the IOC remove her medal in the first place? I am too dumb to understand

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#265Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/6/15 at 10:48pm

You're not dumb, Mr. Smith. There is no reason to revisit Jenner's medal or his place in Olympic history.

Wilmingtom
#266Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/8/15 at 4:20am

The equivalency may be if an Olympian dies, do they rescind the metal?  Of course not. So although Bruce is now gone, I can't imagine the IOC tampering with his Olympic record.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#267Caitlyn Jenner Interview
Posted: 6/8/15 at 5:41am

And now, technically, she's a woman who beat all of the guys. She deserves an extra medal. The only controversy would be if she wanted to compete now.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!