pixeltracker

The Duggars: Josh molested several "young females" as a teen- Page 3

The Duggars: Josh molested several "young females" as a teen

FindingNamo
#50The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/25/15 at 12:19pm

I was just talking about the process, not saying it was ethical. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#51The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/25/15 at 1:03pm

A report I read said that the victim who asked for the report to be destroyed was still under age. These events took place 12 years ago.

ETA: the victim who asked for the records to be destroyed is not identified, 10 to 1 it is one of his sisters!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Updated On: 5/25/15 at 01:03 PM

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#52The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/25/15 at 1:45pm

Early reports were that four of the victims were his sisters and one was a babysitter. His 5th oldest sister is only 17. I can't imagine he ever had access to anyone alone other than a sister. He was never allowed to be alone with his wife before marriage. At least one sibling always had to be with them. 

So they, and other families like theirs, teach their children than masturbation is a sin, lustful thoughts are a sin and immodesty is a sin.  The boys must avert their eyes if a woman is showing skin other than her head and arms. They can't be alone with a member of the opposite sex unless it's a sibling. There is no positive discussion of sexuality or attraction. There is a ****-ton of kids running around and a mom who is either pregnant or recovering from being pregnant and a father who is usually working. Is it shocking that there is molestation going on? Hell, it's like the perfect storm for creating an abusive environment. 

The first episode I ever saw, they all went to Dollywood and got to meet Dolly. None of the children knew who she was. Michelle acted like she was some sort of bad person. "Well, my children don't know who she is, so I am sure everything will be fine." Bitch, she is Dolly Parton. She's one of the kindest people in the world. That's when I knew the family was bananas. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 5/25/15 at 01:45 PM

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#53The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/25/15 at 2:55pm

I looked for the article that sated the victim who asked for the records to be destroyed was still a minor and it seems to have been removed from the web. I guess because that proves it was his sister that asked for them to be destroyed. He finger banged a 5 year old?!?

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

JbaraFan1
#54The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/26/15 at 11:22am

"The first episode I ever saw, they all went to Dollywood and got to meet Dolly. None of the children knew who she was. Michelle acted like she was some sort of bad person. "Well, my children don't know who she is, so I am sure everything will be fine." Bitch, she is Dolly Parton. She's one of the kindest people in the world. That's when I knew the family was bananas. "

Any level of Dolly-phobia or bananas-ness apparently doesn't begin to cover it. I admit that I've never (as memory serves) watched their tv show, so about all I knew about the Duggars was that they had the show and that the mom kept having one kid after another.

Gawker has a piece about the brand of Christianity the Duggars adhere to.  I have at some point before reading this heard the term "Quiverfull" and knew it had to do with Christians who believe in a wife having baby after baby after baby (which makes me tired just thinking about it), but I wasn't aware of all their other beliefs.

http://gawker.com/quiverfull-of-s#!t-a-guide-to-the-duggars-scary-brand-1706557073

^ Before you click.... Assuming BWW wouldn't allow "the 's' word" in a url, I edited it a bit, so anyone using the link will need to change the #! part to hi.

Updated On: 5/26/15 at 11:22 AM

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#55The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/26/15 at 5:41pm

I'll admit I saw the special where they were having #14 or 15. I can't remember now. I did find everything a little weird. Especially since all the kids seemed to have the same goal of having a lot of kids. None of them had any other ambition. 

Not sure if this was posted, but this is even more disturbing in this whole situation:

http://defamer.gawker.com/duggar-dads-political-platform-incest-should-be-punish-1706929035

So I guess the law should apply to everyone else except their family. 

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#56The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/28/15 at 7:02am

Good grief. Now I can't get past the image of Dolly Parton's retribution, in full 9 to 5 mode, tackling Michelle, "I'm gonna turn a stewin' hen into a fryer!"     

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
Updated On: 5/28/15 at 07:02 AM

JerseyGirl2
#57The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/28/15 at 8:09am

"I can turn you from a rooster to a hen in one shot!"

Now apparently, back in 2008, Josh filed a lawsuit against the department of children's services, or whatever it's called in Arkansas, because they opened an investigation against him. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Liza's Headband
#58The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/28/15 at 9:14am

I cannot seem to find the article but did anyone else see that some website recently uncovered a video recording of Josh's dad, Jim Bob, from the mid-2000's suggesting that incest be made into a crime punishable by death??? Granted it wasn't actual incest as no penetration was made, but the irony is just so thick and rich.  

canmark Profile Photo
canmark
#59The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/28/15 at 10:02am

I’ve only watched parts of a few episodes of their show. I remember at one point the family was vacationing in Asia. While in China, Chinese people were looking at them and you could tell they were thinking: We’re only allowed to have one child and his family has 19?! While in Japan some of the girls got to dress up like maiko (apprentice geisha) while the boys got to learn sword fighting. At that point I wasn’t aware of the family’s extreme Christian background and thought they were just old-fashioned. I later switched to watching The Little Couple, who were also visiting China, but with the purpose of adopting a child. That family is adorable. They are Christian too, but not over-the-top crazy Christian types.

Coach Bob knew it all along: you've got to get obsessed and stay obsessed. You have to keep passing the open windows. (John Irving, The Hotel New Hampshire)
Updated On: 5/28/15 at 10:02 AM

JbaraFan1
#60The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/28/15 at 10:18am

Not sure about a video, but there's a web archive from the dad's US Senate campaign web site.

http://www.jimbob.info/position.html

Phyllis Rogers Stone
FindingNamo
#62The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/28/15 at 8:30pm

In one of the posed publicity shots of the whole family he looks like that killer in Too Many Cooks.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#63The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/29/15 at 11:56am

The Duggars respond

....but the world goes 'round

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#64The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/29/15 at 1:00pm

Taz, Isaw that last night and laughed my butt off! Absolutely perfect!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#65The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/29/15 at 1:43pm

"Machine gun of christianity"...

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#66The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/29/15 at 3:43pm

That's my favorite line, doodle!

StageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
#67The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/29/15 at 7:48pm

That's not really them. It's a parody, and they're actors albeit lookalikes.

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia

AEA AGMA SM
#68The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/29/15 at 9:42pm

"That's not really them. It's a parody, and they're actors albeit lookalikes."

Really? The Duggars didn't do a video for FunnyOrDie.com? Damn, you can't trust anything on the internet anymore, can you?

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#69The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/30/15 at 6:31am

I think with revelations of the past 72 hours we'll need a new thread here, "The Week in Pedophilia."   

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling

JerseyGirl2
#70The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/30/15 at 5:41pm

Damn it! StageManager should have posted with a SPOILER ALERT tag.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#71The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 5/30/15 at 6:30pm

I can't wait for Megyn Kelly and Faux News to lob softballs at them in their exclusive "interview." I can already picture where it will go:

"Do you feel as though your family is being unfairly treated by the mainstream media?"

"Do you think you're being persecuted because of your strong Christian beliefs?"

"Is this just an attempt by the homosexual lobby to try and discredit you?"

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#72The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 6/4/15 at 12:46am

Ugh.  The segment on Nightline tonight is making me ill.  

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

JerseyGirl2
#73The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 6/4/15 at 1:27am

But, Addy, there's some sort of AGENDA!!!

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#74The Duggars: Josh molested several
Posted: 6/4/15 at 6:09am

These are some sick people.

If they think they're being persecuted for their faith, then maybe they shouldn't have used their faith to excuse what their pervert son did.