pixeltracker

A View From the Bridge to Broadway- Page 3

A View From the Bridge to Broadway

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#50A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 7/27/15 at 8:12pm

I thought Lincoln center only produced shows in their theaters. I didnt know they produced other shows as well. 

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#51A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 7/27/15 at 8:21pm

"I thought Lincoln center only produced shows in their theaters. I didnt know they produced other shows as well. "

Well that's because you're a fvcking idiot.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

Phillypinto
#52A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 7/27/15 at 8:24pm

wow you're classy

AEA AGMA SM
#53A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 7/27/15 at 8:40pm

They have a history of renting theatres when the Beaumont is booked with a long-running show. In fact if you look at their ibdb page you'll see far more shows that were NOT at the Beaumont due in part to South Pacific and War Horse both having such extended runs.

TalkinLoud Profile Photo
TalkinLoud
#54A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 7/27/15 at 8:54pm

This isn't technically a Lincoln Center show, in the same way that The Nance or Golden Boy were Lincoln Center productions. They are just co-producers of this production (like was the case with Clybourne Park and Disgraced on Broadway).

Phillypinto
#55A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 7/27/15 at 9:29pm

oh I had no idea they did that! Well good for them! 

Updated On: 7/27/15 at 09:29 PM

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#56A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 7/27/15 at 9:45pm

""I thought Lincoln center only produced shows in their theaters. I didnt know they produced other shows as well. "
Well that's because you're a fvcking idiot."

I completely understand your frustration.

Phillypinto
#57A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 7/27/15 at 10:35pm

wtf I just asked a question...

ElleCarter3 Profile Photo
ElleCarter3
#58A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/1/15 at 4:31pm

Any predictions on how busy the stagedoor is going to be? No idea how well-known the cast is..

broadwayrocks2
#59A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/1/15 at 9:01pm

The next  thing that LCT is bringing DOWNTOWN is a Tom Stoppard Play this winter .

Jonwo
#61A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/1/15 at 9:38pm

I wonder if The Tom Stoppard play is The Hard Problem or a revival?

broadwayrocks2
#62A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/1/15 at 9:41pm

They are throwing money in AVFTB for the fall. They are actually doing the Tom Stoppard play from scratch like Golden Boy and the Nance for the Spring season .

LightsOut90
#64A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/1/15 at 10:28pm

Its a new production of The Hard Problem.

frazer
#65A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/1/15 at 11:54pm

"And Death of a Salesman, American Buffalo, The Motherf**ker With the Hat, Bad Jews, To Kill a Mockingbird.  And High Society at the Old Vic.  "

you are joking arent you? You do realise that every one of those is a UK production. Anthony Sher in Death of a salesman from the RSC, Damien Lewis in American Buffalo? Just because they are by american writers doesn't make them broadway transfers! View from the bridge is Miller, but its a young vic production. 

ElleCarter3
CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#67A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/17/15 at 7:20pm

Tovester returns.

Phillypinto
#68A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/17/15 at 7:24pm

Oh he is hot hot hot!! I want to sit on his face !

FindingNamo
#69A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/17/15 at 7:54pm

Ugh. Russel Tovey.

"Any predictions on how busy the stagedoor is going to be?"  It was going to be a mob scene but now people will be running in the other direction screaming, "I didn't know this was the Bat Boy stage door."

I had hoped to see the production because I love Mark Strong and Ivo.  If I go I am going to wear a dress and stand outside and say "Hey GURRRRL YAAAAAAS KAH-WEEEEEN!" to Russel Tovey.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 8/17/15 at 07:54 PM

Skimbleshanks2 Profile Photo
Skimbleshanks2
#70A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/18/15 at 9:46am

I stayed up late reading the reviews of the London production. This has definitely piqued my interest! Will consider buying tickets, though I have to juggle whether I can afford it. (I also want to see Old Times, Therese Raquin and Fiddler, respectively.) Mark Strong is a terrific actor. I wonder if he could make a play for the Best Actor Tony?

"See that poster on the wall? Rocky Marciano." - Andy Karl as Rocky in 'ROCKY'

ElleCarter3
#71A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/18/15 at 11:02am

"Mark Strong is a terrific actor. I wonder if he could make a play for the Best Actor Tony?"

Definitely a possibility. I'm hoping Mark Strong, Nicola Walker and Ivo Van Hove all get Tony noms. 

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#72A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/18/15 at 11:07am

Anyone know about the on stage seating? Don't see anything about it on telecharge.

ElleCarter3
#73A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/18/15 at 12:02pm

The Stage Seats are mentioned on the site http://www.aviewfromthebridgebroadway.com/
But when I click on them I can't seem to actually buy one (yet)...

South Fl Marc Profile Photo
South Fl Marc
#74A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/18/15 at 12:17pm

It must suck to be an american actor now when even american roles are are going to british actors.

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#75A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/24/15 at 10:29am

FYI on stage seating is now on sale! $50 for previews and jumps to $135 after opening night. Grabbed one for the first preview! :)

bandit964 Profile Photo
bandit964
#76A View From the Bridge to Broadway
Posted: 8/24/15 at 10:35am

LincTix has a good deal for this. Got row E in the mezz, seats 2-4, I believe.

I tried to get tickets for a range of dates, but it kept just offering me the very first date in my "range" and tried to give me row G, all the way to the extreme side. When I decided to only look at a specific performance later on (Dec 5) I was able to get the better seats.