Hi

FindingNamo
#25Hi
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:41pm

they'll label you as a "poster"

HEY K  McD!

You're a poster! You're a poster! You're a poster! You're a poster! You're a poster! You're a poster! You're a poster! You're a poster! You're a poster! You're a poster!

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 7/14/15 at 10:41 PM

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#26Hi
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:41pm

I hope that Popcorn doesn't get sucked in his nose.

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#27Hi
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:43pm

? I am a poster? That's new.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#28Hi
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:44pm

and now you've identified the community in which you live.....PLEASE take your name off.

(that being said, I grew up in the very area, but haven't lived there in years.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

FindingNamo
#29Hi
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:50pm

On el otro mano, the girl ain't no sock, just a real person like yourselves.

Welcome to the boards!  What is the most challenging work you've ever seen on stage?  How did you respond to it?

loliveve Profile Photo
loliveve
#30Hi
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:55pm

and now you've identified the community in which you live.....PLEASE take your name off. "

^ And that's why I echoed your warning.  But it seems like she doesn't care since she keeps saying she will do it, but hasn't yet.

FindingNamo
#31Hi
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:57pm

To be fair, it takes quite a long time for the sig files to update.  

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#32Hi
Posted: 7/14/15 at 10:59pm

First thank you for welcoming me to the boards, also the most challenging show I've seen was "Mary Poppins" in NYC. I enjoyed it a lot, But I had not much time doing my own thing after the show because 1) The cast answered some questions that we (the audience) asked after the curtain calls and 2) I was with a Starr Tours group so we had to report to our bus at a certain time. IMO "Mary Poppins" shouldn't had the question and answer part with Starr Tours just with the audience that aren't part of Starr Tours. Hi Also can someone tell me how to remove my name off?

Updated On: 7/14/15 at 10:59 PM

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#33Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 12:22am

I think he meant what challenged you on a personal level, not what was physically difficult.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

dramamama611
#34Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 12:28am

Go into SETTINGS, very top of the screen, right corner. Then look at the last item under profile

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#35Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:11am

oh sorry I thought he meant something else thanks!Hi

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#36Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:15am

thanks, 1 question should I click on "edit" or the other one?

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#37Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 9:22am

Something smells fishy to me.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#38Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 9:41am

Yeah...it's another one of my screen names, didn't you already figure that out? Because y'know I have nothing better to do!

:: end sarcasm ::

AEA AGMA SM
#39Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 9:44am

Oh, I think it went beyond smelling fishy a long time ago.

I honestly can't remember any posters who started a "hi, I'm new here and I LOVE Broadway" thread that didn't eventually cause somebody to have to dig out the color-code meltdown thread. Maybe there's somebody I've forgotten, but an introductory thread generally seems to be the first indicator.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#40Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 9:49am

There's a lot of this going on here

....but the world goes 'round

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#41Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 9:51am

Pero on el otro mano...

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Liza's Headband
#42Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 9:51am

You mean.... Wait.... did the return of Sutton Ross / Everlast take place on this very Board last night?!?! It has arisen from the depths of its upstate New York log cabin! Hi

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#43Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 9:52am

AEA- I smelled from the first post but I waited, just to give it a tiny chance!

Carlos, you don't think I'm talking about you, do you?

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#44Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 11:07am

No Jane2 absolutely not.

dramamama611
#45Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 11:31am

Why do I never think this way?  Ya'll are likely correct.

AEA AGMA SM
#46Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 11:52am

Clearly you must still have a touch of that Anne Frank optimism, dramamama, believing despite everything that people are still good at heart.

loliveve Profile Photo
loliveve
#47Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 12:24pm

Perhaps you are all correct. But, given the name in the signature line and the identification of the community, last night I did a google search and am pretty sure I saw the OP's Facebook page within 10 seconds.  I'm not sure a previous poster would be that naive or devious? But today, I'm choosing to be an optimist.

krmbdwy Profile Photo
krmbdwy
#48Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 12:40pm

Oh, I'm so sorry my bad. Let me start over. My name is Kristen McDermott. Hi

playbill-love
#49Hi
Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:07pm

I hope you enjoy your time on the boards, but seriously posting your full name whether in a post or in your signature is not smart. I have the impression from your posts that you're pretty young. Please protect yourself and take your name down.