Next WICKED Cast

asmith0307
#25Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/27/15 at 7:26pm

I'm hoping that if they do pull from within the company, Jenny DiNoia will finally get to be the full-time Elphie on Broadway. She's been the Elphaba in about 5 countries, but has only been the standby on Broadway (if you exclude the few weeks she has stepped in during a medical leave). 

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#26Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/27/15 at 7:40pm

"OMG i hope the next Elphie is Caissie Levy!! She has said that she wants to do it again!"

Didn't it like destroy her vocal chords drastically 

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#27Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/27/15 at 8:02pm

I asked Cassie years ago (at the Hair stage door if she would ever return to Wicked and she said she wasn't done with the show get). Granted that was years ago. I would love for her to come back though. 

loliveve Profile Photo
loliveve
#28Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/27/15 at 9:30pm

I haven't seen Caroline, and I wasn't that "wow-ed" by Matt (though I later learned he was sick and missed the next performance), BUT I thought that Kara Lindsay brought a lot of energy and fun to the role.

ejanssen
#29Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/28/15 at 6:33am

I'd LOVE to see Jenny DiNoia as lead but I've heard she's pregnant so I guess it'll be a while before she could go green again..

I hope it's going to be Alison Luff (until when is she doing Matilda?), or Rachel Tucker hopping the pond would be amazing too (she recently said that Elphaba on Broadway is her dream now). 

And if they then could also bring back my fav Glinda Alli Mauzey, that'd be great.

Updated On: 7/28/15 at 06:33 AM

broadwaysfguy
#30Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/15 at 2:22am

ah, i see the Wicked fans are out of exile on this board

Wicked has had so many great casts....

I love that they promote from the tour.

I saw alysa foxes second performance ever on closing day in san francisco sitdown...

She was fierce, and heard she was great on tour as Elphie lead

jackie burns was awesome and would love to see her back....

or have rachel come over from UK.....

Wicked will play forever in new york......

InnerMonologue Profile Photo
InnerMonologue
#31Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/15 at 11:27am

According to a few sources, Rachel Tucker is in negotiations to join the Broadway company.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#32Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/15 at 11:35am

I know she just started being standby, but can Emily Koch be promoted if my first pick Alison luff doesn't get cast?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

neonlightsxo
#33Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/15 at 12:05pm

InnerMonologue that's great news! For this fall?

InnerMonologue Profile Photo
InnerMonologue
#34Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/15 at 1:10pm

@neon, I believe so because Caroline's contract is ending mid-September. I know the production team is looking to hire for another 7-8 month term, so I bet we're just waiting on confirmation that Rachel can commit to that term length and her standing with American Equity is still favorable (which I'm sure it is).

neonlightsxo
#35Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/15 at 1:28pm

Fantastic. Thanks for your intel.

jbroadway4 Profile Photo
jbroadway4
#36Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/15 at 1:47pm

I heard a rumor Barrett Wilbert Weed auditioned and had a couple callbacks. Not sure I believe the person who told me though.

neonlightsxo
#37Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/15 at 3:04pm

Lots of people get callbacks and don't get cast.

Blabla3
#38Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/29/15 at 5:30pm

Ahh I really had a feeling that it would be Rachel. Please let it be true. I better start saving though. 

jennifer1128
#39Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 1:17am

I saw Rachel as Elphaba in the UK West End and she is absolutely incredible.  I have Wicked on tour and on Broadway and although all of the Elphaba's were great, they could not compare to Rachel, not only does she have the voice but her ability to convey emotions is just incredible.  I have been hoping that she would come back to the USA and be in Wicked on Broadway.  What sources have you seen this information from?  Did you see her in The Last Ship?

Call_me_jorge
#40Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 11:54am

Saw Rachel in the last ship here in Chicago and was absolutely blown away by her acting chops.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

RW3
#41Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 12:16pm

I think Rachel Tucker is a great actress and singer, but I am completely against her potentially joining the Broadway company. Sorry.

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#42Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 12:24pm

"I think Rachel Tucker is a great actress and singer, but I am completely against her potentially joining the Broadway company. Sorry. "

Great? 

I hope this happens!

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#43Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 12:25pm

I would love to see either Rachel or Barrett! I think both are very talented, and would return to see both!

Elfuhbuh Profile Photo
Elfuhbuh
#44Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 12:39pm

I would prefer Rachel a million times over Barrett.

"Was uns befreit, das muss stärker sein als wir es sind." -Tanz der Vampire

neonlightsxo
#45Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 1:08pm

I became a fan of Rachel's from The Last Ship as well.

"I am completely against her potentially joining the Broadway company."

Can I ask why? Were you also completely against the other times we brought the West End Elphabas to Broadway?

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#46Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 1:22pm

lol i didn't know neon was a huge wicked fan!! awww :)

and i want to see Caissy Levy play the role

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

neonlightsxo
#47Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 1:24pm

I wouldn't say I'm a huge Wicked fan. I've just seen it a lot of times with out of town friends and family. I *am* a huge Rachel Tucker fan.

If you'd like to see Caissie as Elphaba, you could at least learn to spell her name.

Call_me_jorge
#48Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 1:25pm

Neon said they were a fan of Rachel's. Not wicked.

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#49Next WICKED Cast
Posted: 7/30/15 at 1:46pm

Alison Luff just tweeted her last show in Matilda was Sep 6, and she was excited to "announce the next thing". https://twitter.com/AlisonLuff/status/626804801146327040