#1Ticket Brass Keychain
Posted: 10/27/15 at 2:11pm

what is this?Ticket Brass Keychain

Updated On: 10/27/15 at 02:11 PM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2Ticket Brass Keychain
Posted: 10/27/15 at 2:19pm

Is this a riddle? Cuz it seems like everything you need to know is in your post...

It is a brass keychain from the musical City of Angels? Old merch, I'm guessing.

WayTooBroadway Profile Photo
WayTooBroadway
#3Ticket Brass Keychain
Posted: 10/27/15 at 2:19pm

It's a keychain.  Plain and simple.

"When the audience comes in, it changes the temperature of what you've written." -Stephen Sondheim

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4Ticket Brass Keychain
Posted: 10/27/15 at 2:30pm

This used to be standard  merchandise....back in the 70s?   I had several from when I was young.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#5Ticket Brass Keychain
Posted: 10/27/15 at 2:34pm

How long before you make another new name, Pintobean?

Rob, can someone PLEASE block his ip address? PRETTY PLEASE!

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#6Ticket Brass Keychain
Posted: 10/27/15 at 2:36pm

It's definitely Pinto. How many usernames has this been now?

AEA AGMA SM
#7Ticket Brass Keychain
Posted: 10/27/15 at 3:23pm

If it's him then it's at least the fourth. There may be more that I don't remember, or missed, since the new usernames seem to be getting banned at a much faster rate than the original was.

neonlightsxo
#8Ticket Brass Keychain
Posted: 10/27/15 at 3:28pm

It's definitely him. He gave himself away with the Dames at Sea comment with no punctuation in the other thread.

#9Ticket Brass Keychain
Posted: 10/27/15 at 3:31pm

Updated On: 10/27/15 at 03:31 PM

BwayLady999
#10Ticket Brass Keychain
Posted: 10/27/15 at 3:33pm

OMG!! You found the Golden Ticket! Now Willy Wonka will take you to the factory where they make Everlasting Revivals, Gum That's A Whole Broadway Season! Now run, Charlie! Run straight home and don't stop!

Videos