pixeltracker

What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't - Page 2

What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't

BobBenson Profile Photo
BobBenson
#25What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/22/15 at 9:41pm

My friend and I saw a picture of Minnie Faye in a production of HELLO, DOLLY! where she was a kinda larger. I didn't think anything of it, but it annoyed him to no end. This still annoys him to this day. I can text Fat Minnie Faye to him just to get him going.

Platypus
#26What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/22/15 at 9:48pm

A show called An Inconvenient Musical, which was a musical parody of the film An Inconvenient Truth, played in Toronto briefly in 2008. It was hilarious, and had many parodies of popular musical numbers. Act 2 opened exactly like Act 2 of RENT, with the cast standing in a line under spotlights, singing about 525, 600 parts per million of CO2 in the atmosphere. 

http://www.nationalpost.com/inconvenient+musical+makes+climate+change+laughing+matter/597096/story.html

Elfuhbuh Profile Photo
Elfuhbuh
#27What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/23/15 at 12:20am

Bisexual vampires.

"Was uns befreit, das muss stärker sein als wir es sind." -Tanz der Vampire

A Director
#28What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/23/15 at 12:29am

I would love to see a musical called CHAT BOARD! featuring the regular posters.

FindingNamo and Liza's Headband would sing "Bosom Buddies" and "There's Always A Woman."

AfterEight would sing "Those Were The Good Old Days" and would be featured in a torture scene where he is focused to listen to very long medley of Sondheim songs.

Pinto Bean would sing "Another Hundred Avatars."

Mr. Roxy would sing "Don't Go To The Theatre Much Anymore" or a song from a show that  he and the Mrs. liked, but closed  early.

FindingNamo
#29What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/23/15 at 12:50pm

Gigantic is opening at The Acorn soon. This thread's chubby chasers should book soon. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

jkstheatrescene Profile Photo
jkstheatrescene
#30What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/23/15 at 1:01pm

I refuse to believe that one musical was the beginning and end of Broadway's conversation about cats.

There have already been 2... the conversation has been going for 18 years with the second...

sinister teashop Profile Photo
sinister teashop
#31What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/24/15 at 8:33am

Re: the Broadway musical MOTHER EARTH, Toni Shearer, who wrote the music, was the married name of Toni Tennille. I'd like to hear the recording if they ever made one.

Updated On: 11/24/15 at 08:33 AM

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#32What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/24/15 at 9:31am

FindingNamo said: "I refuse to believe that one musical was the beginning and end of Broadway's conversation about cats.

" Are you forgetting The Lion King?

When They Go Low, I Go High

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#33What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/24/15 at 9:46am

Temperance and anti-vivisection.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#34What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/24/15 at 9:49am

To Sinister

There was a studio cast made of it. I used to have it. I had transferred it to a cassette (remember those) I may still have it and if so I could burn to a cd. . Check back with me via pm after the holidays and I will let you know.

Nice to see NAMO is an equal opportunity offender with "chubby chasers". Must be nice to be a  perfect specimen with specimen being the operative word.

Poster Emeritus

FindingNamo
#35What topics do you want Broadway to talk about but doesn't
Posted: 11/24/15 at 9:57am

I'm sure whatever Roxy wrote about me was as nice as could be.  NOT.  Naughty naughty old bean!  Don't you have anything better to do in retirement than unblock me, read my posts, make comments about them, and then block me again?  Do not bother to reply as obviously I have you blocked.  

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none