Thank You, Honeymoon in Vegas

stevie3
#1Thank You, Honeymoon in Vegas
Posted: 12/24/15 at 1:11pm

I have a lot to be thankful for. I have a great life and I get to see about 20 shows per year. I just want to Thank the cast from Honeymoon in Vegas, JRB, and Andrew Bergman for putting on such a Great Broadway Production. It was certainly the Highlight of my 2015 Broadway experiences. I hope you tour with this show and this cast so other people around the country can enjoy it as much as I did, and if you don't all the Best to all of you in your Future endeavors.

sklabam
#2Thank You, Honeymoon in Vegas
Posted: 12/24/15 at 1:49pm

They say thank you. They are naming the baby after you in the next production. God bless, and goodnight.

broadwaysfguy
#3Thank You, Honeymoon in Vegas
Posted: 12/24/15 at 3:28pm

i started a serious reply to this and then saw the ghost of phillypintos past.....

starlightlocamotion
#4Thank You, Honeymoon in Vegas
Posted: 12/25/15 at 2:38am

had the privilege of seeing the closing performance of Honeymoon, what a delightful time in the theater it was

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#5Thank You, Honeymoon in Vegas
Posted: 12/25/15 at 3:01am

Yes it was

Poster Emeritus

mallardo Profile Photo
mallardo
#6Thank You, Honeymoon in Vegas
Posted: 12/25/15 at 7:13am

A cast recording I never stop listening to.

Faced with these Loreleis, what man can moralize!

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#7Thank You, Honeymoon in Vegas
Posted: 12/25/15 at 8:16am

It is really sad this show never found an audience while on Broadway.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#8Thank You, Honeymoon in Vegas
Posted: 12/25/15 at 11:17am

starlightlocamotion said: "had the privilege of seeing the closing performance of Honeymoon, what a delightful time in the theater it was"

Same! Always, always, always going to miss this show. One of the very sad and undeserved flops of Broadway.

stevie3
#9Thank You, Honeymoon in Vegas
Posted: 12/26/15 at 12:06am

You are so right on my friend, every song is better than the next. Do you know if they will be touring soon ?