pixeltracker

Baby It Will Be Cold Outside- Page 2

Baby It Will Be Cold Outside

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#25Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 11:02am

Thank you Mr Roxy, I always enjoy your knowledge, opinion and sometimes colourful take on things.

Because of your post, I made sure to put on some tights under my jeans. 

When They Go Low, I Go High

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#26Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 11:12am

Glad you found it helpful

Stocking up on food today. Me and Mrs R will spend the weekend huddled together listening to show tunes,watching movies like Summertime and staying nice and warm together 

We could be offered free tickets to the show or any show for that matter and we are not budging.

To all those going out enjoy.

Poster Emeritus

Petralicious
#27Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 11:18am

Mr Roxy said: "Glad you found it helpful

Stocking up on food today. Me and Mrs R will spend the weekend huddled together listening to show tunes,watching movies like Summertime and staying nice and warm together 

We could be offered free tickets to the show or any show for that matter and we are not budging.

To all those going out enjoy.

"Where when did you meet Mrs Roxy? I do not know your age but I picture you and her as Danny and Sandy! :)

Updated On: 2/12/16 at 11:18 AM

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#28Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 11:50am

We met thru the personals in a local paper. Married for 18 years in September. We knew each other 5 years before we married. She is Jewish & I am Catholic - like Bridget & Bernie

We will watch Summertime this weekend. Takes place in Venice & we will sip Bellinis together staying nice & warm.

Poster Emeritus

Petralicious
#29Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 12:07pm

That is so nice!  Congratulations and Enjoy!  

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#30Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 12:08pm

Thanks and enjoy and keep warm.

Poster Emeritus

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#31Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 1:03pm

My hope for bad weather is that the comp-ticket services will get more good offerings. My definition of bad weather is an ominous forecast of a weather event that will prove messy or cause inconvenience, without shutting down the NYC subway system.

I haven't seen evidence of great offerings this winter, although Gold Club does have something new for tonight. Unfortunately I'm working late and can't take advantage. And I will not name the show, per the club's rules.

I want to add that I don't actually HOPE for bad weather. It's just that if there IS going to be bad weather, I see a possible silver lining.

Updated On: 2/12/16 at 01:03 PM

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#32Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 1:07pm

I have the same line of thinking, mac. I can handle the cold because people do it everyday in other places. I'm still holding out hope for something good. I know the show you're referring to and you're not missing out on anything great. 

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

FindingNamo
#33Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 1:43pm

Okay Roxy.  I LOVE that you met the second Mrs Roxy in the personals.   That is the most fantastic detail.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

vegas2
#34Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 1:43pm

Two days ago I was hiking in 80 degree weather at home.  I brought really warm clothes for this trip, but the cold still hit me like a brick when I arrived at LGA last night.  I will still enjoy my weekend of theatre plus the Westminster Dog Show.  Woof!!!!

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#36Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 3:36pm

To correct the records, there never was a first Mrs Roxy. This is my first and last marriage.

Poster Emeritus

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#37Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 5:11pm

Mr. Roxy's story on how he and the Mrs. met just made me feel all warm and fuzzy...we should all be so lucky! 

Thanks for for sharing.

P.S. Summertime is one of my favorite films! 

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#38Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 5:16pm

We honeymooned in Rome,Florence and Venice.  Walking around Venice we actually came across the shop where Hepburn buys the goblet. It sells masks and souvenirs and has photos out front taken when the movie was being shot.

Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 2/12/16 at 05:16 PM

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#39Baby It Will Be Cold Outside
Posted: 2/12/16 at 5:20pm

BWW goes all Dorothy Dix

"

Updated On: 2/12/16 at 05:20 PM