pixeltracker

The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld- Page 2

The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld

vampire musical
#25The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld
Posted: 6/24/16 at 6:33pm

HogansHero said: "vampire musical said: "Did anyone else notice there was no mention of Second Stage in that article?  Am I reading too much into that?"

no and yes. what would you have wanted it to say?

"

I dunno. Something about why the renovations are happening and a quick mention of Second Stage and it's purchase of the Hayes, etc. I feel like these types of press releases always have additional details like that. That and...I guess I'm surprised Second Stage pulled together the funding. A few months ago it seemed dire and the vultures were circling. Now renovations are happening. Just didn't seem likely. 

Sally Durant Plummer Profile Photo
Sally Durant Plummer
#26The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld
Posted: 6/24/16 at 7:49pm

Very happy this phenomenal show with an incredible cast is doing well. This bodes well for the new generation of playwrights and the future of theatre. Best of luck to The Humans.

"Sticks and stones, sister. Here, have a Valium." - Patti LuPone, a Memoir

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#27The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld
Posted: 6/24/16 at 7:49pm

...I mean, the Music Box is smaller and that's going to be opening up soon. *hint hint*

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#28The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld
Posted: 6/24/16 at 7:50pm

^ and it is another Rudin show.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Dancingthrulife2 Profile Photo
Dancingthrulife2
#29The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld
Posted: 6/24/16 at 9:32pm

If only Dear Evan Hansen could hold out a little bit longer... Best wishes anyway...

¿Macavity?
#30The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld
Posted: 6/24/16 at 9:37pm

I'm honestly just really happy that this show is getting an extension. Maybe I'll be able to get into the city in time to see it!

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#31The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld
Posted: 6/24/16 at 11:30pm

I went onto Broadway.com today to look at tickets and I noticed they have certain seating sections sold out going as far on as November!

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#32The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld
Posted: 6/25/16 at 1:21am

So happy I saw this off-Broadway and happy Jayne is getting some much needed love. She's INCREDIBLE in the show. It's not a flashy show at all, which I'm surprised it's been doing so well. It's not soap opera drama or anything. It's just good. And it's a real, lived in family. 

BohinaSmithdeRogers
#33The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld
Posted: 6/25/16 at 3:50am

supersam1026 said: "Certainly did NOT expect this! Guess it makes sense to do some repairs on the Helen Hayes, but I think they're getting a little too greedy moving this to the Schoenfeld:

http://variety.com/2016/legit/news/the-humans-moving-broadway-1201802317/

I always thought BROADWAY was a charity. (sarcasm) 

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#34The Humans moving to the Schoenfeld
Posted: 6/25/16 at 8:43am

ZellMorrowsPledge said: "I went onto Broadway.com today to look at tickets and I noticed they have certain seating sections sold out going as far on as November!"

Producers usually don't release all 100% of available seats when they go on sale. Those seats are probably being held to be released to the public at a later time.

Updated On: 6/25/16 at 08:43 AM