#75American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/27/16 at 8:39pm

Jorge it was definitely not Gaga...

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#76American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/28/16 at 2:40am

Another vote for "it wasn't Gaga." 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Farmer's Daughter Profile Photo
Farmer's Daughter
#77American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/29/16 at 1:32pm

My two cents on was it or wasn't it Lady G. I actually think Gaga is, unlike the rest of the cast this season, in a dual role as both reenactor Witch and real Witch. Far as I can tell from checking the episode credits on screen, some other actor isn't listed as playing the Witch either.  Not sure why Gaga isn't credited for this episode, but hey, sometimes that happens for whatever reason. Maybe they wanted us to wonder!   Also, for what it's worth, cast X-Ray for that scene in Amazon says that is Lady Gaga there. So all things considered, until officially told otherwise, I vote for dual-role Gaga.

OR... I'm completely wrong, Gaga is only reenactor Witch (but then how come we didn't see her as her reenactor "actor character," returning to the house with the rest of the reenactors cast?), and perhaps rumors are right that "real Witch" is played by

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

Taissa Farmiga.  But then why not just tell us that already and list her? 

Dang. I could go either way right now.  I guess the Amazon X-Ray cast thing could just be set to the default cast listing. huh...

formerly JbaraFan1 8/14/04-2/14/16
Updated On: 10/29/16 at 01:32 PM

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#78American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/29/16 at 3:19pm

pretty sure

Taissa Farmiga is returning later this season

but i've seen screenshots of the real witch and it is definitely not Lady Gaga. plus by the time they were filming this she was deep into work on her recent album which would explain being in only a few episodes (plus the premise was only to bring back the actors that played the characters that lived in the house).

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#79American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/29/16 at 3:21pm

Farmer's Daughter said: "...but then how come we didn't see her as her reenactor "actor character," returning to the house with the rest of the reenactors cast?"

Gaga is far from the only reenactor actor character that didn't return to the house. The little girl, Denis O'hare, Leslie Jordan, the Uber driver, the butchers son and the rest of her tribe, the girls who played the nurse sisters, the Polk family reenactors, the local police and their reenactors, etc. It was really only the Matt, Shelby, Lee, their reenactors and Rory that returned, no?

Personally, I don't think it was Gaga. It was the real Matt who said he came back to see her. Since Gaga was only there during the reenactment, not when Matt was originally there. And I believe they said that the couple had not been back there since the original stay, he would never have met Gaga there when she was there reenacting. So he wouldn't be coming back there to see her. He'd be coming back to see the actual wood witch.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Farmer's Daughter Profile Photo
Farmer's Daughter
#80American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/29/16 at 4:22pm

arts and gypsy....

Well, yeah, I realized real Matt would only be in crazy spell-induced love with real Witch.

To be honest I can't tell from screen caps for sure either way, not enough to 100% swear. Theoretically speaking, they could have made Gaga as real witch look a lot different from Gaga as reenactor witch. I will say, as sort of a defense, that I (and jorge) aren't the only ones. Looking around, I've seen some well known entertainment sites (don't have the pages up at the moment) who thought it was her too. HollywoodReporter may have been one (?).

But what y'all say makes sense. I'm not enough of a Gaga fan to keep up with what she's doing (not that I'm a "not a fan either" --- I'm just old and sort of stuck, when it comes to music, to mostly 60s, early 70s stuff, sorry.)

I admit now in hindsight that was a pretty stupid comment of mine about the reenactor returning cast, and you're absolutely right, arts. But I did say it, so I'm just gonna leave it there. Since it's the first time I ever said something dumb on these boards. lol

formerly JbaraFan1 8/14/04-2/14/16

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#81American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/29/16 at 5:06pm

Doesn't this whole thing just seem staged/fake? Everyone cleverly filming with their cell phones? I'm guessing at the end we'll find out that Agnes finally wins her Emmy (or whatever the heck they're calling it).

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#82American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/29/16 at 5:21pm

Stage Door Sally said: "Doesn't this whole thing just seem staged/fake? Everyone cleverly filming with their cell phones? I'm guessing at the end we'll find out that Agnes finally wins her Emmy (or whatever the heck they're calling it).

"

She was trying to steal my saturn! 

Your car ma'am? 

No! My Saturn award!!

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Stage Door Sally
#83American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/29/16 at 8:01pm

That's it, her Saturn! American Horror Story  Season 6

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#84American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 10/31/16 at 7:06pm

I don't know what's going on with this year now...Ryan Murphy said Evan Peters was playing the most effed up role of his career. I think he has something to do with it. 

Over the weekend Murphy said the future season of AHS would be both Coven and Murder House will both crossover casts. 

That will be hard if Lange isn't coming back  

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

Call_me_jorge
#85American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 11/2/16 at 10:57pm

That ending was a little weird. 

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Hairspray0901
#86American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 11/17/16 at 9:36am

What did everyone think of the finale? I loved the season overall, it's one of my favorites, but, the final bit with Lee and Priscilla was somewhat soft/corny for AHS. 

Call_me_jorge
#87American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 11/17/16 at 9:54am

I thought it was infuriating they didn't show all the cops being killed at the end.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#88American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 11/17/16 at 12:20pm

What a stupid ending. Seriously. And this whole season, while slightly better than the other crap seasons before it, was still a hot mess. 

Stage Door Sally
#89American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 11/17/16 at 2:25pm

Not good at all.

artscallion
#90American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 11/17/16 at 7:41pm

This season was worse than Coven. I'm done.

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#91American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 11/19/16 at 12:34am

The last 2 episode were some of the worst things I've ever seen. Why did he have to stuff every single possible way to record things and tell stories into these episodes. Body cams, go pro cams, stupid ghost hunters, an interview show. Holy hell, enough. 

This season was good to me up until the second season of going back to Roanoke. Ugh what a disaster. 

artscallion
#92American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 11/19/16 at 7:59am

Broadway Joe said: "The last 2 episode were some of the worst things I've ever seen. Why did he have to stuff every single possible way to record things and tell stories into these episodes. Body cams, go pro cams, stupid ghost hunters, an interview show. Holy hell, enough."

The only thing that could have saved it for me is if they ended with a one minute epilogue with the Google Glasses girl, aimlessly wandering through the woods and bumping into the butcher, who becomes enraged that she's being filmed without permission and chops her.

American Horror Story  Season 6

Updated On: 11/19/16 at 07:59 AM

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#93American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 11/21/16 at 7:40am

It started SO strongly. It stayed strong a bit longer than other seasons. It still managed to turn into a sh!t show in the end. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#94American Horror Story Season 6
Posted: 11/21/16 at 6:01pm

I thought the last episode had so much potential with the Lee and Lana interview--two of the best characters in the AHS canon--and then they ruined it with the shooting instead of trusting the tension that Poter and Paulson were so nicely building. That finale was a mess, which is a shame since I thought this was one of their stronger seasons.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

Videos