pixeltracker

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified - Page 3

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified

denali.fire Profile Photo
denali.fire
#50Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 10:40am

Where were the 199 seats?

To seek revenge may lead to hell yet everyone does it but seldom as well......

Brad4815
#51Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 10:40am

MyLife said: "I have a code if anyone wants it.

"

Sent you a PM!

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#52Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 10:43am

$285 for front mezz.  No more $199 there like I paid when I bought the block after The Tony Awards.  Orchestra only has $849 and $549 on this date.  

https://postimg.org/image/i4egeb09p/

Updated On: 8/21/17 at 10:43 AM

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#53Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 10:44am

denali.fire said: "Where were the 199 seats?

Seems like all in the rear mezz

https://postimg.org/image/7iul2aty5/

Updated On: 8/21/17 at 10:44 AM

A Canadian in NYC Profile Photo
A Canadian in NYC
#54Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 10:46am

We finally got through.  Lost 2 sets of tickets through the purchasing process.  TM wouldn't accept our payment.  Third time lucky. 3 Row C Orch seats - yay!!!!!   Can't believe I'm going again in the Spring.  Can't wait to see who's on stage :)

But, yes, this process sucks.  I guess its better than letting the pre-sale go to Amex holders..... but still very buggy.   Will not even bother trying for Bruce.

scrapedknees Profile Photo
scrapedknees
#55Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 10:46am

I have a code if anyone needs it too

ChildofEarth Profile Photo
ChildofEarth
#56Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 10:47am

How is this for fans? The tickets are still out of most people's price range. Honestly, the show is good but it isn't this good. I saw it for $89 in center orch with the original cast TWICE. 

Cursed Child and Bruce are going to be blood baths.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#57Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 10:51am

A Canadian in NYC said: "We finally got through.  Lost 2 sets of tickets through the purchasing process.  TM wouldn't accept our payment.  Third time lucky. 3 Row C Orch seats - yay!!!!!   Can't believe I'm going again in the Spring.  Can't wait to see who's on stage :)

But, yes, this process sucks.  I guess its better than letting the pre-sale go to Amex holders..... but still very buggy.   Will not even bother trying for Bruce.

Congrats! How much were your seats?

"

scrapedknees Profile Photo
scrapedknees
#58Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 10:51am

scrapedknees said: "I have a code if anyone needs it too

"

EDIT: Code taken now 

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#59Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 11:07am

Finally got through. That was an emotional experience. Hamilton round *cough*, here I come!

For those who are curious about pricing during this block release, this isn't "official," but various prices I was able to find during the presale:

Random WEEKEND performance
Orchestra - $849, $549, $229
Front mezzanine - $310, $289, $285
Rear mezzanine - $229, $199

Random WEEKDAY performance
Orchestra - $749, $285, $229
Front mezzanine - $285, $229
Rear mezzanine - $199 all

The biggest change I noticed was that a lot of performances were offering front row mezzanine seats for $289 or $285, as opposed to top premium seats like I believe they used to.

A Canadian in NYC
#60Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 11:08am

macnyc said: "A Canadian in NYC said: "We finally got through.  Lost 2 sets of tickets through the purchasing process.  TM wouldn't accept our payment.  Third time lucky. 3 Row C Orch seats - yay!!!!!   Can't believe I'm going again in the Spring.  Can't wait to see who's on stage :)

Congrats! How much were your seats?

$240 each including fees etc.  They're the last 3 seats before mid-premium kicks in.  I've sat far R-Orch before.  We'll miss the action on the stairs on the right, but its not much and I'd rather have the view of stage on the left side.   We like to see the sweat!!   My friend is dancing in her living room right now.  She's never been and super excited!

"

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#61Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 11:12am

$240 is a good price. I'm surprised front mezzanine is $285. They used to be $199. 

Updated On: 8/21/17 at 11:12 AM

Haber
#62Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 11:15am

Weird. I was able to get better seats going up against the bots on Tony's night. I wonder what percentage of seats they released for the presale.

bstoll1
#63Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 11:47am

Updated On: 8/21/17 at 11:47 AM

Allegra23
#64Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 11:51am

I finally got my Orchestra Partial View ticket after 1.5 hrs of trying, but my goodness the system was buggy for me (tried both on desktop and phone) and I almost gave up. I've usually had quite good luck with buying hot tickets but now I kept getting cut off at different stages of the process, and probably could have ended up with a better seat in the end, but didn't want to risk it when it finally seemed to go through. Oh well.

Will be my first time seeing the show!!

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#65Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 12:07pm

bstoll1 said: "Just thought I'd try and help out my fellow theatre enthusiasts.  I used my code and purchased 5 tickets..so you should be able to purchase 3 tickets. I am just not sure if the code is linked to my account or if anyone can use it. "

Umm... "Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion."

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#66Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 12:10pm

Good point, Haterobics.   Don't put your own order at risk!   They have certainly revoked tickets previously.

Just curious: has anyone had success USING someone else's code?  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#67Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 12:32pm

I finally finally got a link and a code, but I keep getting an error message that that combination of tickets can't be ordered. What am I doing wrong?

Ahmy
#68Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 12:35pm

It looks like more codes got released since they just sent me one. Fingers crossed I can find a $199 ticket that isn't in the far corner of the back row of the rear mezzanine.

openstage2
#69Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 12:36pm

HELP!!!  I have a code, but every possible date, time and number no tickets come up?  Can someone please advise what might be a less popular date and time to try?  Thanks

JEFXYZ
#70Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 1:01pm

i had no luck with the Phone. Took me 30 seconds to get tickets on my I Pad. Try a PC or I Pad. Go to Ticketmaster Site . Look for Hamilton tickets. Put in Code. I think everyone is using a phone to buy tickets

A Canadian in NYC
#71Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified

BroadwayConcierge said: "Finally got through. That was an emotional experience. Hamilton round *cough*, here I come!

How many times have you seen it????

"

lite2shine Profile Photo
lite2shine
#72Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified

openstage2 said: "HELP!!!  I have a code, but every possible date, time and number no tickets come up?  Can someone please advise what might be a less popular date and time to try?  Thanks

"

Try weekday, esp Wed matinee. I tried weekend shows and no seat comes up. Weekday in June I got lots of selections (but more like mezz area) You can choose seats now rather than waiting for the best available seats.

JEFXYZ
#73Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 1:04pm

It took me 30 seconds to find tickets on my I Pad.. I got two shows  for Saturday afternoon. I could not bring up tickets on my I Phone.

openstage2
#74Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
Posted: 8/21/17 at 1:16pm

Absolutely correct about the phone!!  I pulled up the link on my laptop and scored weekend tickets on 2 dates.  Thanks everyone!