Falsettos Tour Cast

WaffleOnWheels
#1Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 8/14/18 at 12:27pm

There hasn't been any official press release, but yesterday Nick Adams and Tally Sessions sang from falsettos at an event that seemed to be promoting upcoming tours called Broadway in Chicago (Ben Ross from DEH was there as well). I'm assuming that this means they will be cast in the upcoming tour. (Makes sense, as Tally was the standby for Marvin and Whizzer on Broadway.)

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#2Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 8/14/18 at 12:49pm

I doubt Tally. He just joined the Cast of Anastasia a few weeks ago. But mabye!

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#3Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 8/14/18 at 12:58pm

Sometimes for these promo events, shows borrow people to perform. Matt Doyle performed for something rotten, but wasn’t in the cast.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#4Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 9/30/18 at 2:51am

Are there any rumors of who might be casted? Any word on casting?

This thing starts in 4 months, and already has its full list of tour stops and dates.

Weird that we have heard basically nothing about this.

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

LuPita2 Profile Photo
LuPita2
#5Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 9/30/18 at 11:02pm

That is really weird, I agree.  Only nine cities, and the majority of the tour will be in California?  No casting information?  Yeah, very strange.  

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#6Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 10/29/18 at 2:01pm

Now we are approaching the tour being 3 months away, with still no information. Is this even happening? The tour is equity, but Im gonna assume no stars will be in this.

bwaybrent Profile Photo
bwaybrent
#7Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 11/25/18 at 1:17pm

Is this tour even happening??

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#8Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 11/26/18 at 4:19am

Yes

South Fl Marc Profile Photo
South Fl Marc
#9Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 11/27/18 at 1:39pm

I really wish this tour wasn't happening. Signature Theatre in Arlington had planned on doing it this season but had the rights pulled out from them when the tour was announced. I can't even imagine what a wonderful job this company would do with the show. I do know this show will not work in most touring venues. The show was off broadway when it opened individually and it should have stayed that way. Luckily on Broadway they put it in one of the smaller theatres. This show will sink in the vastness of some of these ugly mega theatres that are the touring venues.

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#10Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 11/27/18 at 1:48pm

Not like it’s a huge tour. Just playing a few cities, bigger ones like LA, Chicago and SF, all in relatively smaller theaters, for touring standards. Will it be a sellout hit, no, but it’ll do well.

Catsbroadwayfan
#11Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 11/27/18 at 1:59pm

Since it’s equity, and the cast still has not been announced, it’s probably going to be LA based actors.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#12Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 11/28/18 at 1:24am

I know 2 people in the cast and they're NYC based. Not "names" by any means, but well-know Broadway talents. 

ManagedExpectations
#13Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 8:50am

News coming in a couple hours...

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#15Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 10:11am

http://www.playbill.com/article/meet-the-newest-tight-knit-falsettos-family-for-the-national-tour

Eden Espinosa (Trina), Max von Essen (Marvin), Nick Adams (Whizzer), Nick Blaemire (Mendel), and Bryonha Marie Parham (Dr. Charlotte)

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

TheSassySam Profile Photo
TheSassySam
#16Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 10:20am

I am SO here for this casting! 

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#17Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 10:27am

That's a terrific cast. I wish it was more of a full tour. 

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

KitKatBoy24 Profile Photo
KitKatBoy24
#18Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 10:47am

So I guess this solidifies no Lempicka this season :/

"In here, life is beautiful"

hmaybway Profile Photo
hmaybway
#19Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 11:29am

This cast is incredible!!! Especially excited for Nick Blaemire as Mendel!!

measure your life in love | make up your mind that you're strong enough | #youwillbefound

Will3700 Profile Photo
Will3700
#20Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 1:33pm

Ok so the story says the tour stars officially in March with technical rehearsals in Fayetteville ark in Feb

I have tickets for Feb 16,2019 in Dallas at the Winspear Opera House. So mu question is this still considered rehearsals but with this cast. I am so excited for this cast

conealpetterson
#21Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 1:42pm

I am very excited to see this cast at the Ahmanson in LA!

schubox
#22Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 6:01pm

I have tickets to the second night in AR. Should I be worried they’re referring to them as technical rehearsals?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#23Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 6:12pm

Will3700, they're not rehearsing it with any other cast...

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

faceleg Profile Photo
faceleg
#24Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 6:34pm

LizzieCurry said: "Will3700, they're not rehearsing it with any other cast..."

So the Dallas production should have the same cast? A friend of mine was confused since the Playbill article says the official start is the LA engagement and it's running in Dallas before that. I bought a ticket today just in case cause I love me some Eden Espinosa. 

Catsbroadwayfan
#25Falsettos Tour Cast
Posted: 12/4/18 at 6:36pm

Im also confused. The playbill article states they are starting in LA.

Videos