pixeltracker

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush- Page 6

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush

Hamfan1234
#125To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 10/30/19 at 8:39am

Arrived today (Wednesday morning) just before 8am and was #8 in line. Within 10 minutes there were 4 people behind me. There are now about 10-12 behind me for about 20 in line total. I’m here for SRO for the matinee

#126To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 11/2/19 at 11:25am

Rushed this morning. Been dying to see this for a while and with so many principals leaving tomorrow, I thought why not? I could not get much sleep last night so I said "Ya know what? I'm just gonna wait in the line even earlier." I got to the Shubert around 4:45 AM and had my books, music, snacks, blanket, warm clothing, etc. It got quite chilly this morning! No one else showed up till about 6:50. After that people just kept coming. Overhead many people saying they wanted to see Celia before she left, or Jeff, etc. I'd say by the time the BO opened, about 50 people waiting outside. I was lucky to get an orchestra rush seat and I'm really looking forward to it at 8:00 PM. Now time to SLEEP! 

baletrina
#127To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 12/30/19 at 11:33am

Wanted to post an updated rush info since this post has been so helpful. 

Monday, January 30. Expected bigger crowds because of New Years so shoved hubby out of the bed at 6:30. He arrived at 8am and was first. Next people arrived 8:10.  Line kicked up at 9am. Got to about 30 people total. They opened at 10am and he was offered back row balcony or SRO. We took SRO thanks to the advice on here. $39. Not bad considering the 4 tickets left last night were either $300 or $500. I’ll take it!

Mousie29
#128To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 2/3/20 at 12:43pm

Hello, We are planning to rush for To Kill a Mockingbird on Thursday morning, February 20th at the Shubert Theatre.  We are going to arrive at 8am.  We are hoping to buy standing room only SRO tickets thanks to your recommendations.  I know that each person can buy 2 tickets.  There are 4 of us, so 2 of us will be in line at 8am at the Shubert theatre.  Any comments?  thank you for teaching us about SRO tickets - we are taking our high school sons who are reading To Kill a Mockingbird again this year in school.

Updated On: 2/3/20 at 12:43 PM

Hopelesslydevoted24
#129To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 2/3/20 at 2:34pm

You might be able to secure regular rush tickets instead
of SRO. On Friday, January 10th, I visited the box office
and they had many reduced-price ticket options. I secured
Orchestra Row E for $49. SRO was not option as the production
had not yet sold out. Good luck!

Mousie29
#130To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 2/4/20 at 10:37am

Thank you! Any more experiences lately with rush? So excited to go on Thursday 2/20.

TamzBway
#131To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 2/18/20 at 10:52pm

Anyone else rush recently? I'm planning on going tomorrow for the matinee. Any idea how early I should head there?

Alessio2
#132To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 10/13/21 at 5:33pm

Just wondering if this production is still offering rush tickets, and if so has anyone gone lately?

chuckydisc
#133To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 11/7/21 at 11:12am

Does more happen stage left in the back or stage right in the back?

I have a seat choice of front Orchestra either far-side and will be missing a corner of stage due to an obstruction.

RunnyBabbit
#134To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 11/7/21 at 11:23am

chuckydisc said: "Does more happen stage left in the back or stage right in the back?

I have a seat choice of front Orchestra either far-side and will be missing a corner of stage due to an obstruction.
"

I don’t think you need to post the same question on every TKAM thread. Threads with new messages already go to the top of the page.

chuckydisc
#135To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 11/7/21 at 11:36am

RunnyBabbit said: "chuckydisc said: "Does more happen stage left in the back or stage right in the back?

"

I don’t think you need to post the same question on every TKAM thread. Threads with new messages already go to the top of the page.
"

Auto-responses only get sent per thread.

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#136To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 11/7/21 at 12:25pm

I haven't sat in either, but I remember that, during the courtroom scenes, there's nothing but empty chairs stage right, so I think partial view house left is preferred, but maybe someone else has first-hand advice.

jordgoldberg
#137To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 11/8/21 at 11:14am

What kind of seats have people gotten with rush lately since reopening? Considering rushing this Wednesday and want to know what kind of seats to expect. Or which would be best if I end up having a choice

Updated On: 11/8/21 at 11:14 AM

willep
#138To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
Posted: 11/12/21 at 9:52am

I, too, am curious to hear if people have done rush since reopening and where their seats were.