pixeltracker

Little Shop of Horrors Rush - Page 4

Little Shop of Horrors Rush

swanjewel Profile Photo
swanjewel
#75Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 12/30/19 at 10:56pm

I wonder if more people will try for the lottery and cancellation line as Groff’s departure gets closer.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#76Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 12/30/19 at 11:00pm

W1nd0what said: "Hi! I was just wondering if anyone had gotten cancellation tickets recently? I've noticed the posts on this thread saying they're usually $99. I was just wondering if it's that price for all cancellation tickets or if it's the original ticket price? Thanks :)"

My friend won the lottery on Saturday and it was his first time entering. Totally anecdotal of course, but I wouldn’t feel discouraged about entering again. 

dangeresque49
#77Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 1/1/20 at 12:41am

Hopelesslydevoted24 said: "I just visited the LSH lottery. I thought I would be lucky since it’s rainy and cold in NYC despite it being close to New Year’s. No such luck! May be 40-50 people entered and one of the theater employees won. Would think therewould be rules about that?"

I learned this from traveling to Disney. When most of the people are tourists who pre booked trips bad weather doesn't mean anything. 

lm121362
#78Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 1/10/20 at 9:57pm

Any update to times people line up for the cancellation line?

Waitingforlife
#79Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 1/11/20 at 12:13pm

I’m trying for the lottery today 1/11 @2pm. I got here around 11:40 and there were already 8-10 people in front of me in the cancellation line.

I ended up hopping over to the lottery line only since I can’t afford full price. As of 12:11pm, there still looks to be about 8-10 people in the cancellation line and I’m sure people will do both. The lottery line has about 15 people, but more are bound to show.

Hopelesslydevoted24
#80Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 1/11/20 at 2:11pm

Did you win?

lm121362
#81Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 1/11/20 at 11:48pm

I got in the cancellation line suuuuuper early today because I didn’t want to risk missing it. It was a super warm, dry Saturday in January. It got in line at 7:15am. The next pair showed up at around 10:30. The next pair arrived at 11:30am. Only 2 cancellation tickets were given (row H on aisle) at about 3 minutes before curtain, so I am glad I was an early bird. The cost was $138 per ticket. The pair behind me decided to stay in line for the evening show.

For the lottery today, about 50 people showed up, and about 10 tickets were given out.

The show was hilarious and awesome!

Fanboy99
#82Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 1/28/20 at 10:41am

What has the lottery been like for this since Johnathan Groff left? Are the crowds still 50-100 people or so on a weekday?

UsedToBeTheKing Profile Photo
UsedToBeTheKing
#83Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 1/29/20 at 10:20pm

18 people there tonight (Wed, 1/29) and 14 tickets available. The group was so small they didn't even put the barricade up like they normally do. All ticket winners were row G, right side.

No cancel line today cause the show wasn't sold out, but there were discounted tickets at lotto loser pricing. I didn't catch how much those go for. There's also a $69 flash sale from now until tomorrow, 1/30 at 9PM

The show was amazing, by the way, and Gideon Glick was fantastic as Seymour. My first time winning, and eighth time attending lotto! As other people have mentioned: if you go alone put yourself down for two tickets and try to pair up with other single people. It really increases your chances of winning, and you can end up making someone's night! Good luck!

magictodo123
#84Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 1/30/20 at 7:57am

Did anyone else get the email about a flash sale where tickets are as low as $49? 

DoTheDood Profile Photo
DoTheDood
#85Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
Posted: 2/3/20 at 2:38pm

Anyone do the lottery last weekend? I really want to try next Saturday and have been wondering how my chances are on weekends since Groff left

Updated On: 2/3/20 at 02:38 PM