pixeltracker

Inheritance Rush Predictions?- Page 2

Inheritance Rush Predictions?

Jim Dunning
#25Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 10/22/19 at 5:08pm

Thanks, everyone, for your help.  I'm going to try rush next week. 

tykunz98
#26Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/11/19 at 1:18am

I'll be up in NYC for Thanksgiving break. I'm eyeing up rushing for Inheritance, both parts 1 and 2, on November 24th. What do you think are the chances of scoring 2 tickets for that 2-show day?

Updated On: 11/11/19 at 01:18 AM

Susanswerphone Profile Photo
Susanswerphone
#27Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/11/19 at 2:53am

tykunz98 said: "I'll be up in NYC for Thanksgiving break. I'm eyeing up rushing for Inheritance, both parts 1 and 2, on November 24th. What do you think are the chances of scoring 2 tickets for that 2-show day?"

Me too. Good luck to us both!

tykunz98
#28Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/11/19 at 1:52pm

Susanswerphone said: "tykunz98 said: "I'll be up in NYC for Thanksgiving break. I'm eyeing up rushing for Inheritance, both parts 1 and 2, on November 24th. What do you think are the chances of scoring 2 tickets for that 2-show day?"

Me too. Good luck to us both!
"

They definitely have rush tickets set aside for every show, correct? That’s how it works? It’s just a matter of showing up early enough to wait in line and get them?

LuminousBeing Profile Photo
LuminousBeing
#29Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/11/19 at 3:48pm

I rushed the marathon with a friend last Saturday 11/2. Arrived at 10:00 with about 20 people in front of us. We were given the 2nd-to-last row in the orch all the way house left, and the very last row of the orch all the way house right for Parts I and II, respectively. Both were full-view, great seats. People in front of us got extreme sides closer to the stage in the orch. We had to pay for all 4 tickets on one card, because they said we would not be able to sit together if we paid separately. The box office gentleman was very nice and efficient.

tykunz98
#30Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/11/19 at 5:48pm

LuminousBeing said: "I rushed the marathon with a friend last Saturday 11/2. Arrived at 10:00 with about 20 people in front of us. We were given the 2nd-to-last row in the orch all the way house left, and the very last row of the orch all the way house right for Parts I and II, respectively. Both were full-view, great seats. People in front of us got extreme sides closer to the stage in the orch. We had to pay for all 4 tickets on one card, because they said we would not be able to sit together if we paid separately. The box office gentleman was very nice and efficient."

That sounds great. How much did you end up paying?

LuminousBeing Profile Photo
LuminousBeing
#31Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/11/19 at 8:14pm

$40 per part per person, so $160 total for two people to do the marathon and sit together.

djoko84
#32Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/12/19 at 12:05pm

I'm going to try to rush both parts Wednesday so crossing my fingers I won't have issues. I have said this before, but a show like this should be easy to rush for a few reasons. 1) It's a play 2) It's two parts 3) It's over 6 hours 4) Themes aren't for everyone 5) It's not named Harry Potter

djoko84
#33Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/13/19 at 3:42pm

I had to work so I didn't get to go today unfortunately. I'm going to try next week if work doesn't call me in again, but I know the reviews will be out by then. I'm still banking on demand not being high because of the reasons I mentioned in my previous post.

#34Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/14/19 at 9:18pm

Watching both parts in one day also seems exhausting given the 7 hour run time so just in case people don't know, they sell the back (i think just the last row) of the mezzanine for 39 (part 1) and 49 (part 2) which i would prefer to side orchestra given what a small theater it is. It's only 8 dollars more and saves you a morning trip

Falsettolands
#35Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/15/19 at 7:24pm

just confirming this...trying to rush tomorrow's opening would probably not be the best idea, right? I just want to see Part 2 again but I recognize that they've probably exterminated rush for opening.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#36Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/15/19 at 11:02pm

Isn't opening night on Sunday?

Kea4
#37Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 11/25/19 at 3:30pm

spidernight said: "Watching both parts in one day also seems exhausting given the 7 hour run time so just in case people don't know, they sell the back (i think just the last row) of the mezzanine for 39 (part 1) and 49 (part 2) which i would prefer to side orchestra given what a small theater it is. It's only 8 dollars more and saves you a morning trip"

Is this at the box office or somewhere online?

dmrockon092 Profile Photo
dmrockon092
#38Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 12/18/19 at 5:24pm

Any updates? Thinking of rushing on a Saturday coming up. 

1029theatre
#39Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/9/20 at 12:54pm

Any recent reports?

52889j
#40Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/9/20 at 1:04pm

Not super recent, but I showed up at 10AM on the dot on Saturday December 14th. I would say there were about 10-15 people in line ahead of me. I got fantastic, full view orchestra seats for both parts. I'd imagine you'd be able to have similar luck now.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#41Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/25/20 at 11:07pm

Was looking at rush policy for this and noticed box office is closed on Sunday. Is this true? So no rush on Sunday? Also, what if people have issues with their tickets?

THE INHERITANCE (Ethel Barrymore Theatre, 243 W. 47th St., between Broadway and 8th Ave.)
General Rush
Price: $40
How: Available on the day of the performance.
Where: Ethel Barrymore Theatre box office
Time: 10 AM Monday-Saturday, closed Sunday
ID: N/A
Payment Method: Cash or credit card
Tickets Per Person: Limit 2
Seat Locations: Determined at the discretion of the box office
Number of Tickets Available: Subject to daily availability

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#42Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/25/20 at 11:29pm

There should be rush. Info below taken from FAQ section of the Inheritance Play website

When is the Box Office open?

The Barrymore Theatre box office is open during the following times.

Monday – Saturday: 10am – 8pm

Sunday: Noon – 6pm (When there is an evening performance, open until curtain.)

No future sales 30 minutes before start of performance.

Is there a rush policy?

A limited number of $40 general rush seats are available for each performance. Visit the box office on the day of the performance to purchase. Limit 2 tickets per person. Tickets from $39 are also available in advance through all points of sale.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#43Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/25/20 at 11:29pm

I found out on show’s website that box office opens at noon on Sunday. It sounds like if my friend gets there at 11:30, he’d have a good shot at snagging a rush ticket, correct? 

Updated On: 1/25/20 at 11:29 PM

lachri5
#44Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/25/20 at 11:32pm

I rushed on Jan. 19 Sunday morning. The box office opened at 10am. I showed up at 9:55, with 3 people before me. I got second row for matinee and first row for evening. (Second row is a lot better)

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#45Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/25/20 at 11:34pm

lachri5 said: "I rushed on Jan. 19 Sunday morning. The box office opened at 10am. I showed up at 9:55, with 3 people before me. I got second row for matinee and first row for evening. (Second row is a lot better)"

So the website saying noon on Sundays is wrong? 

lachri5
#46Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/25/20 at 11:39pm

Yeah, that's super strange. Maybe they changed the policy after I rushed last Sunday? Idk. If you think about it, the matinee starts at 1PM, wouldn't it be a little too late to open at noon? But it's not selling super well, maybe you can still get tickets at 11:30 even if it opens at 10am. 

curiousincident
#47Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/25/20 at 11:46pm

I got a rush ticket for Part 1 this past Friday at around 12:00pm and got a front row seat. I rushed for Part 2 the next day and got there around 11:00am and got a seat in row P. The box office guy said part 2 sells out more because it is performed less. 

Bradley Equality Jadwin
#48Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/26/20 at 5:36am

I arrived at the box office on Saturday around 11am and received Row C right side. A perfect view for this show and the box office staff was very helpful. Best $40 I’ve spent all season.

bxs89
#49Inheritance Rush Predictions?
Posted: 1/26/20 at 9:09am

Bradley Equality Jadwin said: "I arrived at the box office on Saturday around 11am and received Row C right side. A perfect view for this show and the box office staff was very helpful. Best $40 I’ve spent all season."

Was this for Part 1 or Part 2?