Westside Theatre Questions

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#1Westside Theatre Questions
Posted: 2/5/20 at 1:11pm

Hey Guys,

I have tickets to LSOH tonight and have two questions.

1) How are the seats in the theatre, as I am a larger person and I know off Broadway theatres can be much worse in terms of seat size for larger people.

2) Whats the stage door situation? Not necessarily who comes out, but where is it located.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2Westside Theatre Questions
Posted: 2/5/20 at 1:13pm

They are cramped, tiny seats.

There is no stage door. The cast come out the same door onto the street. They set up a barricade on the sidewalk for people who want to wait.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#3Westside Theatre Questions
Posted: 2/5/20 at 2:29pm

I’m a chunky guy and had no issue with the seats there. I was off to the side in row K.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#4Westside Theatre Questions
Posted: 2/5/20 at 2:59pm

Seats are tiny even for average people. 

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#5Westside Theatre Questions
Posted: 2/5/20 at 3:01pm

Seats are same as other theaters in terms of size. For best legroom, I suggest an aisle seat or front row.

JPeterman Profile Photo
JPeterman
#6Westside Theatre Questions
Posted: 2/5/20 at 3:29pm

The seats are about average size and average leg room. I just got back from a show intensive trip a few weeks ago and the Westside seats were fine, relatively speaking. The ones I remember being especially tight were front row mez for Jagged Little Pill and center orchestra for Moulin Rouge.

SisterGeorge
#7Westside Theatre Questions
Posted: 2/5/20 at 5:54pm

haterobics said: "There is no stage door. The cast come out the same door onto the street. They set up a barricade on the sidewalk for people who want to wait."

When I saw the show on a Wed. matinee in Dec., I went in the main door right behind Jonathan Groff(!). who had just parked and locked his bicycle on the sidewalk railing. Assuming they had a 30-minute call, he was a few minutes late, which was just fine by me.

Sister George