pixeltracker

"Everything's going to be fine" from Moulin Rouge & Friends

"Everything's going to be fine" from Moulin Rouge & Friends

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#2"Everything's going to be fine" from Moulin Rouge & Friends
Posted: 4/2/20 at 6:54pm

PAUL AND KEELY NOLAN. WTF!

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Matt Rogers Profile Photo
Matt Rogers
#3"Everything's going to be fine" from Moulin Rouge & Friends
Posted: 4/2/20 at 7:09pm

I understand the need to be positive, but this messaging is tone deaf, particularly in New York where people are dying at an alarming rate. Everything is NOT going to be fine for those who lose their lives.

mpkie
disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#5"Everything's going to be fine" from Moulin Rouge & Friends
Posted: 4/2/20 at 7:32pm

Call_me_jorge said: "PAUL AND KEELY NOLAN. WTF!"

I'm never going to unsee that. Good God.

ChairinMain Profile Photo
ChairinMain
#6"Everything's going to be fine" from Moulin Rouge & Friends
Posted: 4/2/20 at 7:49pm

Everyone knows that it is, in fact, going to not be okay for a lot of people and we have a long and arduous battle as a society to fight. But positivity is not misplaced in these dark times. 

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#7"Everything's going to be fine" from Moulin Rouge & Friends
Posted: 4/2/20 at 8:26pm

ChairinMain said: "Everyone knows that it is, in fact, going to not be okay for a lot of people and we have a long and arduous battle as a society to fight. But positivity is not misplaced in these dark times."

Agreed. Everyone’s heart was in the right place. 
But totally agree about the Nolans...

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
Posted: 4/2/20 at 8:39pm

Call_me_jorge said: "PAUL AND KEELY NOLAN. WTF!"

Ha...have  a sense of humor ...people have sex jorge and they were just playing around being silly but on a serious note - let's really see how we're really feeling-doing at the end of April ...better yet by the end of May when BWAY still won't be open -that's the real test as it's only been 3 weeks. Hang in there... keep active , sane and be well - stay home and wear a MASK when you go out!!!

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George
Updated On: 4/3/20 at 08:39 PM