Flying Over Sunset

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#1Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/19/21 at 8:26pm

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Lincoln-Center-Theater-Shifts-Opening-Night-for-FLYING-OVER-SUNSET-20210719

Early sales to LInc Ctr members it seems. Just glad it's back.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#2Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/19/21 at 8:44pm

We posted at same time. Happy to delete. Don't see how.

BCfitasafiddle
#3Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/19/21 at 9:31pm

So, pushed back by about a week? Okay. I'll live. One of the shows I'm most excited to see.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#4Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/19/21 at 9:36pm

LCT members get first crack. Okay. I signed up to be a Linc Ctr member several  years ago and again this year.  Is it like getting a season pass to the Giants?  A decade or more?

BermendyGomze
#5Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/21/21 at 10:54pm

It's going to be intereting. Thank you so much!

MarkBearSF Profile Photo
MarkBearSF
#6Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/22/21 at 8:38pm

Dammit - I was a subscriber for 8 years and forgot to renew last fall (or expected it to extend a year, I forget) Now enrollment is closed. 

Fingers crossed for Aug 2. Do I recall that tix normally go on sale 10 AM Eastern Time?

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#7Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/22/21 at 9:40pm

10 am has been my experience MarkBear...but I've seen other times in some shows... I have the Brian Stokes Mitchell show Friday at LCT so I'll ask the box office...or who might know...    

Wow...if you were a subscriber that long and they didn't cut you a break.. 

Harriet Craig Profile Photo
Harriet Craig
#8Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/23/21 at 9:25pm

It’s 10 am, according to an email I received from LCT.

Is anyone else having trouble with the LCT/Telecharge website? It’s been so long since I’ve used it, I decided to practice for Monday by logging in and going through the motions of buying a member ticket for TKAM (which I don’t want, so I was planning to stop before I got to the step of entering my credit card info). The website won’t let me select a seat:  when I click on a seat on the seating chart, a window showing the location (Row and Seat number) and the price of the seat pops up, but nothing appears in the “My Selection” field, so I can’t add the seat to my cart. I’m using an iPad, which is my only computer, so I can’t switch to another device. I never had a problem ordering tickets from LCT before they started using the Telecharge website ...

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#9Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/23/21 at 9:53pm

Harriet Craig said: "It’s 10 am, according to an email I received from LCT.

Is anyone else having trouble with the LCT/Telecharge website? It’s been so long since I’ve used it, I decided to practice for Monday by logging in and going through the motions of buying a member ticket for TKAM (which I don’t want, so I was planning to stop before I got to the step of entering my credit card info). The website won’t let me select a seat: when I click on a seat on the seating chart, a window showing the location (Row and Seat number) and the price of the seat pops up, but nothing appears in the “My Selection” field, so I can’t add the seat to my cart. I’m using an iPad, which ismy only computer, so I can’t switch to another device. I never had a problem ordering tickets from LCT before they started using the Telecharge website ...
"

Try using Chrome instead of Safari. That should solve the problem.

Harriet Craig Profile Photo
Harriet Craig
#10Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/23/21 at 10:13pm

TaffyDavenport said: "Harriet Craig said: "It’s 10 am, according to an email I received from LCT.

Is anyone else having trouble with the LCT/Telecharge website? It’s been so long since I’ve used it, I decided to practice for Monday by logging in and going through the motions of buying a member ticket for TKAM (which I don’t want, so I was planning to stop before I got to the step of entering my credit card info). The website won’t let me select a seat: when I click on a seat on the seating chart, a window showing the location (Row and Seat number) and the price of the seat pops up, but nothing appears in the “My Selection” field, so I can’t add the seat to my cart. I’m using an iPad, which ismy only computer, so I can’t switch to another device. I never had a problem ordering tickets from LCT before they started using the Telecharge website ...
"

Try using Chrome instead of Safari. That should solve the problem.
"

Great idea, thanks. Unfortunately, when I try to log in as a member on LCT’s website in Chrome, I get a white screen that says, “Content is being loaded. Thank you for your patience.” So far it has hung like that for several minutes. I tried going directly to Telecharge in Chrome, and it will let me select a seat, but that won’t help on Monday because I’ll need to be logged in to LCT’s website as a member. Hopefully the login issue in Chrome will be resolved by then.

suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
#11Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/25/21 at 10:50am

Does anyone know when linctix go on sale?

Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#12Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/25/21 at 11:11am

suicidalmickeymouse said: "Does anyone know when linctix go on sale?"

August 2.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#13Flying Over Sunset
Posted: 7/25/21 at 1:12pm

I wonder if some theaters will be making masks with their logos on them either for employees or for the general public? I could see LCT doing this.