Pasadena's Head Over Heels cast

BCfitasafiddle
#1Pasadena's Head Over Heels cast
Posted: 9/23/21 at 4:13pm

Pasadena Playhouse has announced initial casting - Alaska 5000 (RuPaul's Drag Race), Lea DeLaria(Orange is the New Black), Yurel Echezarreta(Steven Spielberg's West Side Story), Tiffany Mann (Be More Chill), George Salazar (Little Shop of Horrors), Emily Skeggs (Fun Home), and Shanice Williams ("Dorothy" in NBC's The Wiz Live!) - for Head Over Heels, with music of The Go-Go's, which kicks off the Playhouse's 2021-2022 season. The historic Pasadena Playhouse will be fully transformed for the production creating an experience with both traditional reserved theater seats and a general admission dance floor. Performances are scheduled from November 9 through December 12. Tickets are on sale now, starting at $30, at pasadenaplayhouse.org.

Wow! what a cast.

Javert_Lovert
#2Pasadena's Head Over Heels cast
Posted: 9/23/21 at 5:43pm

Yurel Echezarreta is set to portray "The Player" I don't remember that character from the Broadway production. Any insight?

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#3Pasadena's Head Over Heels cast
Posted: 9/23/21 at 6:03pm

Incredible cast!!! Super excited for Shanice and Alaska. 

LightsOut90
#4Pasadena's Head Over Heels cast
Posted: 9/23/21 at 8:04pm

this production is somehow an adaptation of the broadway production which already had an adapted book, bizarre 

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#5Pasadena's Head Over Heels cast
Posted: 9/23/21 at 10:23pm

I was wondering about "the player"! I saw a regional production in San Francisco in 2019 and the script was basically the same as Broadway.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#6Pasadena's Head Over Heels cast
Posted: 9/24/21 at 12:51am

This sounds like a whole ass mess and I’m mad that I won’t get to see it. Maybe James Corden will invite them on to his show like he did with their “Little Shop” cast in 2019

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#7Pasadena's Head Over Heels cast
Posted: 9/24/21 at 10:25am

Consider tickets purchased.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#8Pasadena's Head Over Heels cast
Posted: 9/24/21 at 12:04pm

Great cast. I wonder if this production will trigger Jeff Whitty to start posting relentlessly again about his trauma related to this show. 

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#9Pasadena's Head Over Heels cast
Posted: 9/24/21 at 12:07pm

I love this show so much, I can’t wait.