Company Rush Tickets?

ashley0139
#75Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/11/22 at 2:17pm

chrishuyen said: "Has anyone tried recently after the closing notice?"

I did it on the Saturday the weekend of July 4 and the line was looooong when I got there, but I was told by the box office later that everyone in line got tickets. I got there at about 9:30 and was probably 30th in line and by 10 there were about 50. It's not too bad though and they have lots of options and price points available.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

annang
#76Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/11/22 at 5:13pm

chrishuyen said: "Has anyone tried recently after the closing notice?"

I got in line yesterday at 11:50am, and the person in front of me in line got the last rush ticket. (I got front row center mezz for $78 at TKTS, so I'm not mad about it.)

chrishuyen
#77Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/12/22 at 11:31am

Just to update, got in line today at 9:40 and there were 10 people in front of us. Still has all three tiers available (partial view boxes, mezz, orch) so we paid $59 for side mezz row C

Jjoyluck
#78Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/23/22 at 11:47am

Update: Rushed today. Got there about 8:15, and was about the 20th person in line. Grew to almost the end of the street before the box office opened (but we had some pretty good spaces between us all). When I got to the window they still had the 3 tiers (box, mezz, orch) for the evening show that I wanted. Opted for the orch and got row E 

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#79Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/23/22 at 11:59am

Debating to try this for the closing show.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

metjetboy13
#80Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/29/22 at 9:43pm

Did anyone try Rush today? What time did the line start?

ashley0139
#81Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/29/22 at 10:37pm

metjetboy13 said: "Did anyone try Rush today? What time did the line start?"

I did not, but a friend got there at 6am and was 4th in line.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

kurtal
#82Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/29/22 at 10:55pm

ashley0139 said: "metjetboy13 said: "Did anyone try Rush today? What time did the line start?"

I did not, but a friend got there at 6am and was 4th in line.
"

I rushed this morning and was there at 730 and was about 12th in line.  I did not ask the people at the front of the line when they got there, but most of them had folding chairs or blankets and looked like they'd been there for a while.  I got two standing room tickets ($32 each), and I recognized a few people from behind me in line who also got SRO.  The person in front of me asked what rush would look like tomorrow (Saturday), and the box office attendant said that they would likely have fewer rush tickets than usual but would definitely be selling SRO.  So, if you are planning on rushing tomorrow, I'd plan to get there quite early, certainly before 7am.

<<edited because I misread the OP>>

Updated On: 7/29/22 at 10:55 PM

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#83Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/22 at 8:47am

It appears they're not doing the online lottery for this weekend. Solely rush tickets and SRO. Good luck,

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

ashley0139
#84Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/22 at 8:52am

They are ONLY doing box seats and SRO for rush this week. Until this week, they had sold some $59 and $79 tickets as rush the morning of, but they have not been doing that at all this week. So there are definitely fewer than usual.

MattieIce2018
#85Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/22 at 9:41am

ACL2006 said: "It appears they're not doing the online lottery for this weekend. Solely rush tickets and SRO. Good luck,"

Based on a post on the Broadway subreddit I saw earlier this week and my own checking the lottery site, it seems like they haven't been running the lottery at all this week. Best of luck to anyone rushing this weekend.

chrishuyen
#86Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/22 at 10:22am

Managed to get SRO for the evening show tonight. They're doing standing at $32 and boxes for $129 fyi. Not sure if they're gonna do rush tomorrow but today it seemed like the line started really forming at 7:30 though we got there at 6

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#87Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/22 at 11:06am

Seems like there won't be many options for SRO/Rush tickets for tomorrow. Debating if it's worth it getting up early to try.

edmondj5
#88Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/22 at 8:36pm

I’m truly so sad to be posting this, but I’m so sick and unable to go to the closing performance tomorrow. I have 1 ticket available: Orchestra O, Row H, Seat 5. $200 (what I paid for it) or best offer. Please PM if interested!

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#89Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/30/22 at 9:14pm

Heads up that many of the box seats for tomorrow's performance were sold these past few weeks for the partial view $129 pricing. If there's anything left in the boxes, that + standing room will probably be it, resulting in not that many tickets, with a guaranteed long long line tomorrow AM. Would not recommend rushing.

cxg13
#90Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/31/22 at 5:50am

line is going strong around 17 or 18 people at 5:50!

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#91Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/31/22 at 9:22am

cxg13 said: "line is going strong around 17 or 18 people at 5:50!"

Yep, definitely glad I didn't get up early. Best of luck to everyone in line this morning.

bobby bubby
#92Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/31/22 at 10:32am

cxg13 said: "line is going strong around 17 or 18 people at 5:50!"

That's insane! How did the line/availability turn out?

ashley0139
#93Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/31/22 at 10:56am

Box office doesn’t open until noon but I’m curious too.

ontherighttrack
#94Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/31/22 at 12:20pm

No rush seats today. 20 SRO were available - so there will be a lot of disappointed people. There was also some asshole line-jumping going on - a guy in a wheelchair cut the line claiming to be in a “different line” for ADA seating but then bought two standing room seats  - most likely to give to someone who was further back in the line (he was using the latecomer’s credit card). Feel sorry for the people who arrived early and will miss out because of these kind of nasty tricks. 

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#95Company Rush Tickets?
Posted: 7/31/22 at 4:32pm

Closing show rush/SRO tickets are always a disaster for a popular show. They should've done just the online lottery and sold the SRO spots as the lottery seats. Feel bad for anyone that got there very early and didn't get a ticket.

Videos