pixeltracker

Nicest Broadway Peformers- Page 6

Nicest Broadway Peformers

brdwaybabe052
#125re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/23/04 at 10:21pm

Matt Bogart is really nice.

I met him, went I went to Aida a few years back to see Adam Pascal, but he was on vacation, so Matt was his standby.

CJR
#126re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/23/04 at 11:12pm

tappedout, that's an AWESOME story about Rita Moreno! She's doing Master Class at Berkeley Rep right now with a friend of mine re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

Blonde Profile Photo
Blonde
#127re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/24/04 at 12:15pm

-Sutton Foster
-Kristin Chenoweth
-Kerry Butler
-Harvey Fierstein
-Douglas Sills
-Kathy Brier
-Idina Menzel(she didn't say anything because of her voice but i thought it was very kind of her to still sign stuff for people since she is shy and she had like 50 people screaming her name)
-Everyone at Avenue Q!!!

shalom kitty

Elphie Profile Photo
Elphie
#128re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/24/04 at 3:47pm

Lets add Tonya Pinkins to the list and the rest of the cast of Caroline, or Change. Very nice.

"They hear drums. We hear music."

BakersWife3
#129re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/24/04 at 6:49pm

the first time i ever waited by the stagedoor was for Scarlet Pimpernel (version #3....oh those were the good old days...anyway) and everyone was so nice!! Kristin Chenoweth happened to be there so we got to meet her as well as the SP cast - Carolee was great, I've also met her other times and she was just so friendly and sweet. When I saw Kiss Me Kate, Marin was also great. Amy Spanger was hilarious because she walked out the stage door and we all (and by all, i mean the three of us who were brave enought to stand out in the freezing cold) kindda looked at her because she wore a wig in the show and her hair was so different in real life. she started to walk away and then she turned around and was like "ummm...i was in the show..." and we were all like"oh my god!" it was a good good time

Do not put your faith in a cape and a hood. They will not protect you the way that they should. ~Into the Woods "There is no plague! You are trying to raise cows on the side of a MOUNTAIN!!!" ~Meredith Parker, Bat Boy

secret-soul Profile Photo
secret-soul
#130re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/25/04 at 11:44pm

i LOVE carolee. she's SO nice :)

Plince! Plince! Nein! T-Rex!!

Musetta1957 Profile Photo
Musetta1957
#131re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/26/04 at 4:28am

I'm mentioning Randal Keith here because it seems like no one has yet!

More I could list, but not now. Randal definitely deserves a mention. Extremely talkative, kind, hilarious, even when running on four hours of sleep and leaving for Shanghai the next day. re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]

SamIAm Profile Photo
SamIAm
#132re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/26/04 at 8:51am

Invite you home? Oh, pooh...who are the ones that offer to clean your house and tongue kiss you?

"Life is a lesson in humility"

Chrysanthemum62001
#133re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/26/04 at 8:57am

By far, Susan Egan! It's so easy to talk to her.

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

directorkid Profile Photo
directorkid
#134re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/26/04 at 9:01am

I think Brian Stokes Mitchell is by far the nicest!

directorkid Profile Photo
directorkid
#135re: Broadway Peformers [Nice!]
Posted: 5/26/04 at 9:01am

I think Brian Stokes Mitchell is by far the nicest!

Videos