pixeltracker

Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm

Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm

Anshel2 Profile Photo
Anshel2
#1Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/24/23 at 12:52pm

Orchestra Row E center ticket available.  8pm.  Considerably less than the $799 similar tickets are going for!  DM me if interested. You can also email me at tooz123@aol.com@ail.com

Updated On: 11/24/23 at 12:52 PM

Anshel2 Profile Photo
Anshel2
#2Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/24/23 at 7:14pm

Bump

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#3Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/24/23 at 8:38pm

You might as well post the price "less than $799" ain't gonna work gurl.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Anshel2 Profile Photo
Anshel2
#4Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/25/23 at 4:39pm

Turns out Mendez is out tonight so I got my money back in full.  Thanks to everyone who showed interest and offered ridiculously low amounts.  Gave me quite a laugh!

nativenewyorker2
#5Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/25/23 at 4:46pm

Anshel2 said: "Turns out Mendez is out tonight so I got my money back in full. Thanks to everyone who showed interest and offered ridiculously low amounts. Gave me quite a laugh!"

So I guess making money was more important than getting rid of the ticket. Should have put that in your  original post. You got a laugh, but we saw your true colors in your follow up post

Updated On: 11/25/23 at 04:46 PM

nativenewyorker2
TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#7Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/25/23 at 6:16pm

nativenewyorker2 said: "Anshel2 said: "Turns out Mendez is out tonight so I got my money back in full. Thanks to everyone who showed interest and offered ridiculously low amounts. Gave me quite a laugh!"

So I guess making money was more important than getting rid of the ticket. Should have put that in your original post. You got a laugh, but we saw your true colors in your follow up

All they wanted (and got) was their money back, and people were lowballing them. There's nothing wrong with wanting what you paid, especially since the OP’s price was, apparently, less than the current selling price, which I thought was pretty clear in their post, so I don’t understand what “true colors” they showed. They never said it was charity.

Updated On: 11/25/23 at 06:16 PM

MemorableUserName
#8Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/25/23 at 7:43pm

For what it's worth, at 6pm tonight there were still center orchestra tickets in the $252-$272 price range (H-N rows, not the back). A few hours earlier there were four or five in center orchestra row B for $272. I understand the OP wanting to get their money back and am glad they were able to, but their claim that similar seats were going for $799 was highly suspect and indicated that they were trying to get more from people than they would need to spend by buying directly. None of the remaining tickets this holiday weekend have been anywhere near that price range.

Updated On: 11/25/23 at 07:43 PM

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#9Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/25/23 at 8:14pm

Hmmm, so they paid more than current price, and tried to make it seem like a deal by throwing out a random inflated price. Pretty sneaky, sis. I see the shadiness now.

emlo99
#10Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/25/23 at 8:15pm

I saw the same thing on the website. When I saw 'less than 799' I knew something was off. Maybe they wanted 798? lol.

Anshel2 Profile Photo
Anshel2
#11Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/25/23 at 9:15pm

nativenewyorker2 said: "Anshel2 said: "Turns out Mendez is out tonight so I got my money back in full. Thanks to everyone who showed interest and offered ridiculously low amounts. Gave me quite a laugh!"

So I guess making money was more important than getting rid of the ticket. Should have put that in your original post. You got a laugh, but we saw your true colors in your follow up post
"

had no interest in making money.  Wanted my costs covered which was considerably less than what the producers are now charging for these same seats.  Throw your shade at the people who snidely offered $65 for a $399 seat.  Commendable that someone would give their ticket away but it’s not my job to buy tickets for others.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#12Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/25/23 at 9:38pm

No, of course not, but you started the shadiness by not revealing your ticket price. A $399 is a far cry from a 799 pricetag.  If someone had offered you 600 bucks, you wouldn't have turned them down. 

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

JSquared2
#13Merrily Ticket Available 11/25 at 8pm
Posted: 11/25/23 at 10:14pm

Anshel2 said: "nativenewyorker2 said: "Anshel2 said: "Turns out Mendez is out tonight so I got my money back in full. Thanks to everyone who showed interest and offered ridiculously low amounts. Gave me quite a laugh!"

So I guess making money was more important than getting rid of the ticket. Should have put that in your original post. You got a laugh, but we saw your true colors in your follow up post
"

had no interest in making money. Wanted my costs covered which was considerably less than what the producers are now charging for these same seats. Throw your shade at the people who snidely offered $65 for a $399 seat. Commendable that someone would give their ticket away but it’s not my job to buy tickets for others.

Choosing to not list a price and then being “”offended” when people guess incorrectly is a douche move. This isn’t “The Price Is Right”.