News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards

SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#1SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards
Posted: 2/6/24 at 9:11am

https://sixonbroadway.com/sixroyaltyprogram

WELCOME, QUEENDOM!

SIX The Musical is excited to announce the SIX Royalty Program!
The SIX Royalty Program is One of A Kind!

Repeat ticket buyers to SIX on Broadway will unlock SIX levels of royal rewards, including swag and experiences designed exclusively for the SIX Royalty Program.

Fans can take part in the SIX Royalty Program simply by purchasing tickets through a Broadway Direct platform for visits to the show throughout 2024.

Every visit to SIX on Broadway where tickets are purchased through a Broadway Direct platform in 2024 will be counted toward redeeming royal prizes! If someone has already visited SIX on Broadway in 2024, those visits will be automatically counted.

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#2SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards
Posted: 2/6/24 at 11:31am

Is......is anyone really seeing this 30 times in a year (on Broadway alone)?

RunnyBabbit
#3SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards
Posted: 2/6/24 at 11:56am

Seeing a show that many times in one year to get to some of these reward levels is crazy.

Me thinking about how many times I saw the Hello, Dolly! revival: Carry on.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#4SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards
Posted: 2/6/24 at 1:12pm

Cool idea. I can see fans who live in NYC or tri-state area doing this — if they have the time and money. Going 30 times is not cheap especially when average ticket price for the show is around $100. 

Rainah
#5SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards
Posted: 2/6/24 at 1:26pm

It's a great idea for a show that already has a passionate fanbase. Positions it as less of an occasion and more of a comfort thing. "I'm in Manhattan and have some free time, might as well see Six."

Looks like it applies to tickets bought from broadwaydirect/box office, including rush/lotto.

I wonder if it'll have an effect on the secondary market? IE fans buying tickets direct and then selling them on stubhub to log the 'visit'?

pac2015
#6SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards
Posted: 2/10/24 at 1:24am

I saw this in my email, and I can't believe there would be a market for this? I mean, it's not like a concert where it's a different set list every night, and I don't recall ever seeing true star power by name in this show, though the two times I saw it it was excellent (first time was after COVID, second time friend won lottery while she was in town so I tagged along).

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#7SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards
Posted: 2/10/24 at 3:08am

What ( add your own word here )  individual is honestly going to spend that amount for 30 visits. But than again I guess it’s bragging rights for some to be seen on some social media site. 

If it floats your boat, no harm to anyone. Fly that freak flag high 

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#8SIX On Broadway launches Royalty Program with rewards
Posted: 2/10/24 at 6:33am

I mean, this isn’t surprising. In fact, I think more shows should be doing this - there’s several, several people who saw Sweeney (prior to this new cast) somewhere between 30 and 80 something times. 

It’s a fine line, though. You don’t want to encourage unhealthy fan/actor dynamics (a la Sweeney) but people who basically shell out a full paycheck’s worth a year or more on ONE show should get a little something, IMO. 

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.

Videos