pixeltracker

Nicole Scherzinger writing musical 'Loosely based on her Life'

Nicole Scherzinger writing musical 'Loosely based on her Life'

FANtomFollies Profile Photo
FANtomFollies
#2Nicole Scherzinger writing musical 'Loosely based on her Life'
Posted: 6/30/24 at 3:01pm

Honestly I'm intrigued. Seeing Sunset Blvd with her showed me not to underestimate her talents.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#3Nicole Scherzinger writing musical 'Loosely based on her Life'
Posted: 6/30/24 at 4:08pm

I for one am very excited for a jukebox musical about someone so uninteresting and only has two solo albums that performed horribly. She legitimately just saw that Alicia Keyes had a musical and just HAD to nudge her name in there. 

Nobody cares about Nicole Scherzinger or her song writing abilities or any of her solo songs in fact. 

Fosse76
#4Nicole Scherzinger writing musical 'Loosely based on her Life'
Posted: 6/30/24 at 5:11pm

What's so interesting about her life that warrants a musical based on it? 

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#5Nicole Scherzinger writing musical 'Loosely based on her Life'
Posted: 6/30/24 at 8:38pm

“The songs will be from the 'probably 15' unreleased albums she has written or recorded.”

Wow. That is…something. The BWW article summarizing her career is a little funny considering the story it’s tied to. CATS, TV remake of Dirty Dancing, Reality Competition judge, voice in Moana…future Lempicka revival lead…

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#6Nicole Scherzinger writing musical 'Loosely based on her Life'
Posted: 6/30/24 at 9:23pm

The truth of the matter is: the story of famous people truly isn’t that interesting, hence why most jukebox musicals are bad. Oh you’re from Detroit but you live close to Motown? Record deal! Rinse, wash, repeat. 

Nicole is talented as hell, but even the extended version of HUSH HUSH mashed up with I Will Survive’s recognition only goes as far as the gay bar. 

bwaylyric Profile Photo
bwaylyric
#7Nicole Scherzinger writing musical 'Loosely based on her Life'
Posted: 6/30/24 at 11:48pm

Dontcha wish your musical was hot like me? Dontcha!

Videos