Sexiest Broadway Voice

Broadwaygirl4life
#50re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 2/27/04 at 3:46pm

Glad to see Michael Cavanaugh is getting a lot of attention. In some ways I wouldn't even think about. I wonder what he would think if he saw this!

"[My son]'s really into my music, but one day we were listening to Billy [Joel] in the car and he said, 'Daddy, I think Billy's songs are a little better than yours." (Michael Cavanaugh)

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#51re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 2/27/04 at 4:05pm

When I was in high school, I was hot for Michael Ball's voice.

Now, I'd pick Brian Stokes Mitchell, Jarrod Emick, Raul Esparza, and Euan Morton. I also found Matthew Morrison's voice very sexy in Hairspray.

I don't think I have ever had the chance to hear Max von Essen sing. =( But, I can only imagine that anything would sound sexy coming outta that hot boy!

=)

RobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
#52re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 2/29/04 at 2:00am

jrb_actor, is that nemo (fabio, harpo) in your california roll?!?

XING
PED

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#53re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 2/29/04 at 2:04am

That is nemo--or his dad lol

RobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
#54re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 2/29/04 at 12:20pm

too funny re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice

XING
PED

Chrysanthemum62001
#55re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/1/04 at 7:13pm

Borstalboy, though I do agree with you about how fabulous Raul's backside is, I would have to say that I definately was turned on by his singing first.

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

Juliette Capulet
#56re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/1/04 at 7:57pm

Damien Sargue - I would die happy if the last thing I ever heard was him singing.

Tendres Baisers,
Juliette Capulet

gabybon Profile Photo
gabybon
#57re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/2/04 at 9:58am

I think Norbert Leo Butz and Idina Menzel...
In "As Long as You're Mine" from Wicked they're too sexy re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice

TheBalladeer Profile Photo
TheBalladeer
#58re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/2/04 at 2:44pm

I think Wing has the sexiest voice.

"Someone tell the story...Someone sing the song...."

Benzy92 Profile Photo
Benzy92
#59re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/2/04 at 5:03pm

Idina.. Updated On: 3/2/04 at 05:03 PM

bially082 Profile Photo
bially082
#60re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/2/04 at 5:19pm

i'd have to say Brian Stokes Mitchell or Anthony Warlow. They are the best!

You are young, life has been kind to you. You will learn.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#61re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/2/04 at 5:37pm

lol Balladeer, Wing!! I was on the floor laughing when I heard her sing. It was tragic, but too funny!

A work of art is an invitation to love.
Updated On: 3/2/04 at 05:37 PM

innocentchoirboy Profile Photo
innocentchoirboy
#62re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/2/04 at 6:47pm

Gavin Creel!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to marry him!!!! oh wait, he's straight and its not legal anyway. damn you bush!

brian stokes mitchell has the most beautiful voice.

raul is in there somewhere

"We ought to make the pie higher." --George W. Bush, South Carolina Republican Debate; February 15, 2000

Michelleruth Profile Photo
Michelleruth
#63re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/2/04 at 7:01pm

I agree with Eddie Varley's previous post!!!!!!

"Do Real Magic....Live Your Dreams"

TheGirlinTheFrock Profile Photo
TheGirlinTheFrock
#64re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/2/04 at 8:35pm

Adam Pascal!!!!!!!

I can't describe how sexy his is. I guess since its not the 'typical' broadway voice. It is edgey and just is awesome. Excuse me if i am confusing .. but this is very hard to describe. Those of you who have Model Prisoner know what i am talking about. He sort of 'growls' when he sings at times. (i am using growls for lack of a better word) I dont know what it is .. it makes me want to do things that cud get me in trouble!!!

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#65re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/2/04 at 8:51pm

haha... TheGirlIntheFrock, I love you! You put the sexiness of Adam Pascal into words! An amazing feat. And yes, I know what you mean when you say he growls. But it's sooooo sexy. Can I join you in those things that would get you in trouble? (don't forget Lulu and Bobby!) I'm getting ready to watch School of Rock now...

attention Adam fans: FYI - Adam plays Theo in the movie School of Rock. It came out on DVD and VHS today. If you haven't seen it, run to the nearest store and go get it! Adam sings two songs and he looks really hot (well, at the end of the movie - those of you who have seen it know what i'm talking about).

Ok, i'm done plugging for this movie. Adam rocks my socks... simple as that.

A work of art is an invitation to love.
Updated On: 3/2/04 at 08:51 PM

Wicked_Elphie Profile Photo
Wicked_Elphie
#66re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: sexiest broadway voice
Posted: 3/2/04 at 9:09pm

yah i def vote for adam too!! and raul def on that list as well!!

goin to watch school of rock over and over and over and over and....well u get it...with luvtheemcee!! Byeeee!!

"Take a breath. Take a step. Take a chance. Take your time." -L5Y

johny0828 Profile Photo
johny0828
HunterFosterIsMyGod Profile Photo
HunterFosterIsMyGod