News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

never mind.

Bekah Joy
#0never mind.
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:01am

Updated On: 8/24/04 at 12:01 AM

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#1re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:02am

I'm sorry, I thought this thread was going to be about something else.....

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
Delphine Profile Photo
Delphine
#3re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:04am

Dirty minds!

I thought so too. re: Doing it night after night for the audience.... Updated On: 8/24/04 at 12:04 AM

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#4re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:05am

Me too. Lol. re: Doing it night after night for the audience....

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
Updated On: 8/24/04 at 12:05 AM

judy_in_disguise
#5re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:06am

we are all very, very sick people here at BWW.com.

PARTY IN THE GUTTER!!

MadeofGold Profile Photo
MadeofGold
#6re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:09am

I'll bring the wine because I definitely thought this was about something else entirely. O_O

"... Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. Still a little hard to say what's going on..." Damien Rice

Delphine Profile Photo
Delphine
#7re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:10am

And I'll bring the beer.

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#8re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:14am

I'll bring the KY.

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

Rose_MacShane Profile Photo
Rose_MacShane
#9re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:15am

I'll bring the whipped cream!

http://community.livejournal.com/ltd_brands_suck/

StickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
#10re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:16am

I'll bring both CD's and DVD's of Sweeney.

"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.

BWayBoy88
#11re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:16am

I think we are all still in the mindset of the nudity in Dracula.

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#12re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:17am

I feel bad, Bekah Joy had a serious, heartfelt comment to make, and we poked fun.

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

MargoChanning
#13re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:17am

Damn, you people scared somebody completely off the boards in less than 10 minutes .....

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#14re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:18am

We have a way with people.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#15re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:19am

I'd like to add that the original title of this thread was "Doing it 8 times a week for the audience"... how could we not poke fun??? honeslty.... a subject like that belonged in the off topic board.... Updated On: 8/24/04 at 12:19 AM

StickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
#16re: Doing it night after night for the audience....

Is that a new record?

"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#17re: Doing it night after night for the audience....

But seriously: Bekah Joy! Come back! We're sorry, we do love theatre! But a lot of us are also New Yorkers! (And the rest are wannabe New Yorkers!)

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#18re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:21am

Yes, come back...people here just like to have fun and joke around. But i warn you, you will get addicted re: Doing it night after night for the audience....

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

MargoChanning
#19re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:22am

Oh, please. If that's all it takes to scare "Bekah Joy" of these boards, she/he is probably better off hanging out at the Disney site.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

MadeofGold Profile Photo
MadeofGold
#20re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:22am

Awww...we were totally kidding. Come back Bekah Joy.

Seriously, I'll bring wine and we'll hash this out. re: Doing it night after night for the audience....

"... Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. Still a little hard to say what's going on..." Damien Rice

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#21re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:24am

Who wouldn't get addicted doing it night after night for an audience? And if you're really good, it pays pretty well too.

Bekah Joy
#22re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:31am

Trust me- not scared at all. I had posted the original post to initiate discussion, but what the thread became wasn't really what I was looking for so I got rid of the post pronto. My fault for the questionable title, I guess. It's cool. A New Yorker myself and yes, it does pay pretty well. Updated On: 8/24/04 at 12:31 AM

MadeofGold Profile Photo
MadeofGold
#23re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:32am

Plus it's such an ego boost when after you're hot and sweaty from your nightly performance that people actually stand up and applaud. Makes it all worth it, you know?

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#24re: Doing it night after night for the audience....
Posted: 8/24/04 at 12:37am

You're the reason all those people come.

Updated On: 8/24/04 at 12:37 AM

Videos