New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#0New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:23pm

Hi All-

Making some more room on that left bar for some other upcoming features, we're trying the login/search boxes up top instead.

Additionally, added on a new feature - which is the bookmarks link you'll see in the upper left. You can now bookmark pages on the sites, threads, etc. by clicking the little book icon. It'll then appear on your list of bookmarks for easy access. To manage/edit/delete your bookmarks, you should see a new link on the left by 'your settings'.

Rob

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#1re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:27pm

Oh geez, I wish I'd read this thread first. I couldn't find the login box and I thought this is what its like to get banned. re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#2re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:32pm

i thought i had some broadway.com spyware on my computer! i was just about to click adaware

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

OneSongGlory
#3re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:33pm

...uuh...I can't logout O_o;

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#4re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:34pm

i cant get on the damn chat!!

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

OneSongGlory
#5re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:35pm

I haven't been able to get into the chat for weeks now, it kept telling me I wqas logged out no matter what.

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#6re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:39pm

The chat will hopefully be back up shortly... A bit of a problem there with it running on our new server that tech support is working on resolving.

As for logging out, every now and then cookies go haywire in general so you might want to clear those.

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#7re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:43pm

I've just tested the bookmark feature, and it's pretty cool! Thanks Rob!

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#8re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:48pm

It took me 20 minutes to login! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

steve444
#9re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:51pm

Tres cool! Great new features keep on coming. Thanks Rob.

Dollypop
#10re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:01pm

Another reason to plotz!

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

timote316
#11re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:14pm

Very cool, Rob. Thanks!

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#12re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:25pm

How do you clear cookies?

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#13re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:27pm

With a big glass of milk! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#14re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:28pm

Ha. But do you really know?

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

cturtle Profile Photo
cturtle
#15re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:29pm

you're a gentleman and a scholar, robby!

RIP glebby <3

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#16re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:30pm

No! About the cookies, not Rob. HAHA

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#17re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:36pm

for IE explorer:

Tools menu --> Internet Options --> Delete Cookies

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

LightMyCandle125 Profile Photo
LightMyCandle125
#18re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:37pm

i love the new bookmark thing, but i was testing it out, and how come some of the links work and others don't?

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#19re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:37pm

Computer geek.

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#20re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:39pm

Takes one to know one

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#21re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 6:51pm

Woah, and I though alinging my essay was hard to do.... you're all so smart lol

I was wondering what that was...

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#22re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 7:16pm

I like this thing... thanks!

A work of art is an invitation to love.
Updated On: 1/29/05 at 07:16 PM

Broadwaylady Profile Photo
Broadwaylady
#23re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 7:48pm

What a guy! But where do the PMS pop up?

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away." "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."

Phantom Chicken Profile Photo
Phantom Chicken
#24re: New Nav Bar/Bookmark Feature...
Posted: 1/29/05 at 7:51pm

The Woman's Institute of the Destruction of Men

WIDofMen (corny....)

"I think Harvey [Fierstein] wishes he were a black woman. I say he's the largest black woman in the show. I wish Harvey were straight, cuz I'd do him in a minute. I like big burly mother f***ers like him." ~Mary Bond Davis on Harvey Fierstein Thanks to Mistress @ spouzic.com

Videos