Rent Movie Question

brandonm
#0Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/9/05 at 7:17pm

Ok. I have a few questions about the Rent movie.
1. Have they already filmed it?
2. Does it have a website?
3. Does it have a poster yet?
4. When does it come out in theaters?

You're probably going to tell me to use the search feature or ask me where ive been so...

"Let the little girl go, and that poor little dog? Dodo." That's my favorite line in the whole show (Wicked). My next favorite line is "Oh! It seems the artichoke is steamed."

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/9/05 at 7:21pm

Ok well the search feature does help, but...

1) They're filming it now
2) Not that I know of
3) No
4) Probably November/December-ish, from what I remmeber

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

brandonm
#2re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/9/05 at 7:22pm

thanks!

"Let the little girl go, and that poor little dog? Dodo." That's my favorite line in the whole show (Wicked). My next favorite line is "Oh! It seems the artichoke is steamed."

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#3re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/9/05 at 7:23pm

1. It is being filmed now. Just started.
2. I don't think there is an official website but there is another thread here with the link to an unofficial website called forget regret
3. Not sure about the poster but I doubt it.
4. I forget the release date.

Just give the world Love.

FabalaYero85
#4re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/9/05 at 7:48pm

1. Its being filmed now ( I think that was was the reason I talked to Idina and Adam today)
2. no official film site up yet...try back around september/october
3. the only posters that are selling are the OBC window cards at the theater and theater shops
4. Release date is November 11, 2005 (FRIDAY)

hmm...

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#5re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/9/05 at 8:04pm

You got to talk to Idina and Adam? Lucky! :-P

And yeah today was the first official day of fimling for the movie. (3 cheers!)

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

DreamingChaseR Profile Photo
DreamingChaseR
#6re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/9/05 at 8:34pm

oooooo yeah! i'm so excited about the Rent movie! I love Adam Pascal! he's so awesome! i can't wait to see the movie! i'm so buying it the day it comes out! Rent is one of my favs!

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#7re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/9/05 at 10:02pm

Brandonm, you may want to check in on the thread her, I think it's called Welcome...Anthony Rapp. Anthony posts there and answers questions. I think he just posted yesterday as he was talking about today being the 1st day of filming. He is keeping the board up to date on what's going on with the movie.

Just give the world Love.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#8re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/9/05 at 10:59pm

Yes, and he's just posted an update today, their first day of filming.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#9re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/9/05 at 11:02pm

yea i saw the board with rapp. I think its awsome he does that. and it must be hard cuz im sure everyone pm's him so its cool he cares enough bout his fans to do that.

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#10re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/10/05 at 12:07am

Yeah, it really is great to read his updates and hear how the movie is going. re: Rent Movie Question

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Akitarent
#11re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/10/05 at 7:59am

hey guys! I found out more info posted below, if you want it. I'm also looking to compile a website with pictures and so on from their stay in NYC. Let me know if you're intersted. If anyone wants to meet up today that would be cool to meet some fellow Rent fans! I figure the boards are safe enough places to leave my cell number b/c I won't have time to check my e-mail. I'll be in NYC around 1:30-2pm. It'd be great to meet up with fellow fans and not be alone re: Rent Movie Question

HERE"s the INFO FOR THURSDAY

Some extras need to be there at 12:00 noon, Background has to be there at 11am, and 4pm for more extras.

Thur, Mar 10, 12st St. betw 1st Ave and Ave A, later in day and in to the night. a night scene same day at 7th and B

Neal
201 913 3288

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#12re: Rent Movie Question
Posted: 3/10/05 at 9:09am

You know, if you had to post it, once would've been sufficient.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Videos