I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!

bundy5000 Profile Photo
bundy5000
#0I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 7:12pm

And I am as Nervous as hell. Seriously I first got the tickets just cause of Tim Curry. I am seeing the 2:00 show tommarow. But after listeing to the songs i am begginging to like the play itself. But I know this isnt fair. But I would be dissapointed if he wasent there tommarow. I have been a devouted Rocky Horror Fan since 5th grade. This is my one and only chance. But with my luck he wont be there. But in the event he is *crosses fingers* Where do i go for autographs?

Herbie: "Honey, Don't you know there's a depression?"
Rose: "Of Course I know, I Watch Fox News"
-(modified)Gypsy
Broadway Schedule
December 5th- Hamilton, On Your Feet
December 19th- Noises Off, Edith Piaf Concert at Town Hall

CJR
#1re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 7:14pm

The Shubert Stag door in Shubert Alley. If you reach the theatre store, you've gone too far.

Enjoy the show! But please know that if Tim IS in tomorrow, he doesn't come out between shows to sign autographs.

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

Ebonic_Singer
#2re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 7:17pm

1) Tomorrow
2) Wasn't
3) Beginning
4) devoted

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
Hank
#4re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 8:00pm

Calm down, and enjoy the show.
I saw it April 19, Tim's birthdy. Afterward I got my Playbill signed by Tim and the other leads. I wished him a happy birthday and told him I'm a long time fan (I'm 50 something and have seen RHPS hundreds of times). He just nodded and smiled as he signed.
I don't blame you for getting all excited, and you are forgiven those spelling mistakes.

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#5re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 8:07pm

Actually, Ebonic, #2 should be "weren't." re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!

DoogieB Profile Photo
DoogieB
#6re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 8:12pm

Hah yea...I don't really see the big deal about other people making spelling errors unless it's your own name.

Message Board Signature

arishmoof Profile Photo
arishmoof
#7re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 8:14pm

i hope you see him!! i went last week (i am a hardcore frankie fan too) and we asked the box office guy that morning if he was going to be there, and he said everyone was scheduled to be there. as we were walking into the theater that night, we saw the sign "the role played by tim curry will be played by..." i wanted to punch someone. i have to go back. i have to see frankenfurter!

good luck i hope you see frankie!

you may know what you need but to get what you want better see that you keep what you have

bundy5000 Profile Photo
bundy5000
#8re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 8:48pm

o yeah and Are we allowed to wear hats into the theatre? I have a diesese called Trichatillamania where I pull my hair so i look like a cancer patient without my hat.

-(modified)Gypsy
Broadway Schedule

CJR
#9re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 9:12pm

There shouldnt be a problem with wearing a hat in the theatre.

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

Yankeefan007
#10re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 9:13pm

you can try to get him before the show, at about noonish....hes very friendly and doesnt mind signing.

LuvBroadwayHugs
#11re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 9:41pm

I'd KILL to see Spamalot again...(heh. Just like Lancelot, I'm homicidally brave =p). Have tons of fun! I met Mr.Curry. I told him he was "one of my favorites. ever." and he laughed and said thanks. hehe. Ps. try and get a hug from Chris Sieber! It's quite enjoyable if you're into that sort of thing =p!

Yankeefan, your Palin quote rocks my socks.

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

bronte311
#12re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/21/05 at 11:00pm

Have a great time, the show is fantastic! I hope you get to meet Mr. Curry. The night I went, he didn't come out the stage door afterwards, which was a bit disappointing... (My best friend and I had gotten tickets and made the trip to New York solely because we're Tim Curry fans). But I sent a picture and SASE to him in care of the theater and I just got the picture back signed today! re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!

bundy5000 Profile Photo
bundy5000
#13re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/22/05 at 10:02pm

UPDATE! I saw him skin and bones. I saw Tim Curry!!!!!! our mission is complete my most beautiful sister. sry some rocky horror humor. But I did not get to meet him which is sad but I have my ways of remembering it. I give the show 2 thumbs up! I admit i thought it was pretty chezzy to me at first but it all came together. It was an expirience that i will never leave me. My seats were 26-28 Row A of Balcony it wasent bad but it wasnet good. I took a pair of binocular and it helped a lil bit. But I really dont see any bad seats except for some of the lighting fixtures would be in the way for some. So I guess you get what you pay for.but 60 bucks a ticket is not worth it. It is worth everything life has to offer. I dunno but I spent more money on merchendise for the show then the tickets.

-(modified)Gypsy
Broadway Schedule

bundy5000 Profile Photo
bundy5000
#14re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/22/05 at 10:35pm

oh and Sara was FABOULOUS. Kudos for her if you are reading this Sara you are the Queen and Tim is The King!

-(modified)Gypsy
Broadway Schedule

BroadwayGirlWicked Profile Photo
BroadwayGirlWicked
#15re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/23/05 at 1:32am

make sure to have sara and the boys sign you bill.

_CORRIE_--Most annoying member of 2005- AVATAR- Credit: copyright GregoryJbara.com-- DONT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERYONE USES PUNCTUATION?

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#16re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/23/05 at 2:13am

Glad you had a good time. I'd also kill to be able to see Spamalot live period. I fell in love with the CR when I got it for my birthday and I'm a longtime Chris Seiber fan. I'm really hoping on seeing it whenever I go to NY at the end of this year or early next year to look at some colleges but who knows if I'll be able to get tickets. :-/ Here's hoping though. Anyways, glad you had fun and saw Tim Curry. re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

BwayLeadman
#17re: I am seeing Spamalot tommarow!
Posted: 6/23/05 at 2:17am

dont expect him to sign any Rocky related items

Videos