Cheyenne Jackson

DivaQueen332
#0Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 10:12am

Cheyenne might be the most beautiful man I've ever seen lol...Anyways, I just recently discovered him because of 'All Shook Up'... What else has he done?? I heard he was Radames in Aida...Anything else?

actress_06 Profile Photo
actress_06
#1re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 10:19am

His Website

"Better...Better than What?" -Jo March (Little Women the Musical) "NYC...Up there (In Lights) I'll be." -Star to be (Annie)

mlsheehan Profile Photo
mlsheehan
#2re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 10:19am

Check out his web site. It has many pictures from past productions and his resume....

Happy viewing (love the pics from Rocky Horror).....
Cheyenne Jackson Website

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#3re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 11:19am

He was in a previous run of Altar Boyz ... but although he wasn't the oldest, he looked SO out of place.

heart.
mel

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#4re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 12:08pm

Cheyenne is great! (see my av)

He's so talented, such a nice and friendly guy, and of course he's not bad to look at!

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#5re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 12:09pm

He is astounding to look at and I prefer him in his little Rocky outfit.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

gavrochegirl
#6re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 1:51pm

Did anyone actually see him in some reigonal productions before he came to Broadway?

What the puck?!

Link Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
#7re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 2:32pm

Hah,

I have said it before and I will say it again. He is one of the only men in this world that I would give up being straight for. Total mancrush. Then again I was raised on Elvis, so that might be it.

Akiva

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#8re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 2:52pm

IMO, Cheyenne never looked out of place in Altar Boyz. He had a different approach but it still worked.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#9re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 3:19pm

Heather? Is that you?

Well I guess it's just weird to see him in the pics because he just looks bigger and makes Andy(who's muscles aren't tiny by any means) look pretty small.

I dunno, maybe it would've been different had I seen him in ABz.

heart.
mel

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#10re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 3:25pm

what the Hay is a mancrush?

DivaQueen332
#11re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 3:26pm

Yeahhhh, I definitely prefer him in his Rocky Horror outfit. Did anyone see the Broadway.com Broadway Bares video?? Holy cow...

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#12re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 3:27pm

Haven't seen it yet, but they will be releasing the entire show shortly on VHS/DVD.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

DivaQueen332
#13re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 3:28pm

REALLY? I must get that lol

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#14re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 3:29pm

Yes, they've released shows 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14. They are quite, um, excellent.

Holliwoodblonde Profile Photo
Holliwoodblonde
#15re: Cheyenne Jackson
Posted: 6/27/05 at 3:44pm

He was the nicest person I've ever met at a stage door! He made my All Shook Up experience 10 times better than it already was!!

http://avdagen.blogspot.com/

Videos