Cristina Applegate

brdwyman Profile Photo
brdwyman
#0Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 3:00pm

Some people like her some people hate her what are your thoughts. I think she makes a great Charity Hope Valentine.
I really dont care if this has been done before. lol
Updated On: 8/20/05 at 03:00 PM

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 3:01pm

My thoughts are that some spelling might do you well!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

brdwyman Profile Photo
brdwyman
#2re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 3:03pm

OMG people chill so i make mistakes

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#3re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 3:35pm

But...emcee is one person, so it wouldn't be PEOPLE...it would be person..or Emcee....or luvtheemcee..

As I see you are brand new, I'll just tell you know that people will tell you, sometimes nicley, other times not so much, that you have incorrect spelling or grammar.

p.s. I love the avatar emcee

AND BACK ON TOPIC

I love Christina Applegate. Love. Love. Love.At first I wasn't too into her but she really, really grew on me.

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#4re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 3:37pm

rotfl. Thank you.

And okay, I... well, I think that Christina can't sing. BUT, she's quite an actress, and a very commendable dancer. I thought that her performance, overall, was glorious. She makes it at least passable that she can't sing. And she's just so darned cute!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
brdwyman Profile Photo
brdwyman
#6re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 3:41pm

every time i make a mistake on a post people always get on me so thats why i said people

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#7re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 3:41pm

My thoughts exactly, BSo...

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#8re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 3:42pm

She is a fine actress, and is great in her book scenes. In my opinion, her singing and dancing are mediocre at best.

brdwyman Profile Photo
brdwyman
#9re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 3:51pm

SallyBrown i dont really care about what people say to me lol

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#10re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 3:59pm

Hmm. What if someone said you were the most beautiful man to ever grace the presence of the human race?

This is my signature.

brdwyman Profile Photo
brdwyman
#11re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 4:01pm

lol i mean stuff like when people say they dont like me or my grammar and spelling is horrible

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#12re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 4:03pm

Good grammar and spelling will make people respect your opinions a bit more. :)

#13re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 4:04pm

are horrible.

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#14re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 5:07pm

I love her, she was great and I thought her singing was really good, not amazing but good. Her acting and comedy was great, and she was heartbreaking. I love how people complain about her, but see the show, there's not a person sitting by the time she takes her bow!

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

JustABernieFan Profile Photo
JustABernieFan
#15re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 5:20pm

I saw the show back in March & was too thrilled about the score, but the choreography I loved. Songs like Greatest Individual, or something, I couldn't stand.

But I saw it with her understudy back then and I'm going in a couple weeks to see C.A., hoping she does matinees
I'm looking forward to it.

You either got it or you ain't, and boys I got it!

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#16re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 5:23pm

Wg28-Standing O's mean nothing nowadays. You or I could play Charity and get a standing ovation.

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#17re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 5:28pm

My stock response when someone exhibits horrid grammar & spelling skills is "Perhaps I would respect your opinion a bit more if you didn't type like a deranged orangutan."

But then again, my new school year's resolution is to use more tact when in touchy situations. So never mind that I said that.

And on the topic of C*H*ristina, she really is a mediocre singer, but a good enough dancer to make up for her vocal shortcomings.

Elphie Profile Photo
Elphie
#18re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 5:35pm

I just recently wrote a Sweet Charity review. I really liked Christina Applegate. Well I was a fan of hers to begin with, but she proved herself Broadway worthy in that show. I rather see a great actress play Charity than a singer and that is what Christina is to me.

"They hear drums. We hear music."

MatthewAddison Profile Photo
MatthewAddison
#19re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 5:37pm

No.

The best thing is to find a post by this 'brdwyman...58012dude' and find the HAH-LARIOUS responses by 'melissa errico fan,' 'chita33,' 'BobbyBubby,' 'Aigoo,' 'Thenardier' and 'luvtheEmcee'...

THOSE are what make this fella's posts worth reading, You don't even have to think it, the peanut gallery has it handled. Bam!

This guy joins this morning and already has more posts than I've accumulated in a year or so.

Love it. Updated On: 8/20/05 at 05:37 PM

brdwyman Profile Photo
brdwyman
#20re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 5:41pm

well some of those people think they're perfect^^^

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#21re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 5:42pm

Again, I can't understand anything you are typing.

brdwyman Profile Photo
brdwyman
#22re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 5:44pm

i meant you !!

brdwyman Profile Photo
brdwyman
#23re: Cristina Applegate
Posted: 8/20/05 at 5:45pm

Matthew what is wrong with posting things ur interested in

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby